The Education Forum

JFK Autopsy Photo decoded?

16 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Also, let's bring up two more undeniable facts:

1. The dynamics of a full metal jacket bullet in a downward angle entering the skull below and to the right of the occipital protuberance would not magically change direction and exit on the top of the skull.

Keyvan,

While the "magic bullet" and the other rounds in the TBSD were certainly full metal jacket, the round that entered JFK's head had to be a frangible round to do that much explosive damage and leave the cloud of tiny fragments seen in the x-rays, expanding from front to back.  A full metal jacket round would do just what the supposed magic bullet did: penetrate, stay in tact, and keep on penetrating through the head and exiting out.

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/24/2018 at 12:59 PM, Rick McTague said:

Keyvan,

While the "magic bullet" and the other rounds in the TBSD were certainly full metal jacket, the round that entered JFK's head had to be a frangible round to do that much explosive damage and leave the cloud of tiny fragments seen in the x-rays, expanding from front to back.  A full metal jacket round would do just what the supposed magic bullet did: penetrate, stay in tact, and keep on penetrating through the head and exiting out.

Thanks

Hi Rick,

I would not think so.  I am of the opinion that JFK was hit from the back below and to the right of the occipital protuberance.  If you feel the back of your head, you will feel a bump. Now go about a centimeter lower and to the right.  Imagine any type of bullet striking you there from the sixth floor of a building on a downward angle.  That bullet hit JFK before the head shot that caused all that damage.  The X-ray shows that the rear entry was that low.  Dr. Humes testified that the shot entered that low.  No way that bullet exited the top of his skull.

The bullet that caused the damage to JFK's skull came from the Pergola, right behind where Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman were.  I would agree with you that bullet was a frangible round.

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

8 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

High Rick,

I would not think so.  I am of the opinion that JFK was hit from the back below and to the right of the occipital protuberance.  If you feel the back of your head, you will feel a bump. Now go about a centimeter lower and to the right.  Imagine any type of bullet striking you there from the sixth floor of a building on a downward angle.  That bullet hit JFK before the head shot that caused all that damage.  The X-ray shows that the rear entry was that low.  Dr. Humes testified that the shot entered that low.  No way that bullet exited the top of his skull.

The bullet that caused the damage to JFK's skull came from the Pergola, right behind where Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman were.  I would agree with you that bullet was a frangible round.

Was Dr. Finck lying when he consistently maintained that the wound was slightly ABOVE the EOP? I know either is indicative of conspiracy, but still.

Edited by Micah Mileto

On 9/24/2018 at 9:29 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Was Dr. Finck lying when he consistently maintained that the wound was slightly ABOVE the EOP? I know either is indicative of conspiracy, but still.

Was Dr. Humes lying when he said exactly that the bullet entered below and to the right of the EOP?  Have you heard the video I posted here?  Dr. Finck was there and he never contradicted Dr. Humes.  Listen in starting at the 17 minute mark of the video.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:50 PM, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Was Dr. Humes lying when he said exactly that the bullet entered below and to the right of the EOP?  Have you heard the video I posted here? 

I know the times he did, and I know the times he went back to saying it was "slightly above".

Dr. Finck was there and he never contradicted Dr. Humes.  Listen in starting at the 17 minute mark of the video.

Finck was not at Humes and Boswell's interview with the HSCA.

You may want to see this reddit post for a compilation of EOP wound information: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/8qbocn/there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the_jfk/

Edited by Micah Mileto

2 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

I know the times he did, and I know the times he went back to saying it was "slightly above".

Finck was not at Humes and Boswell's interview with the HSCA.

You may want to see this reddit post for a compilation of EOP wound information: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/8qbocn/there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the_jfk/

Micah,

I prefer to listen and read information from the horse's mouth, not from third parties and opinions.

50 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

The post I linked is nothing but that.

No, those are from third sources.  Listen to the audio in the video.  I personally have a hard time believing anything documentation from the era.  Even though those doctors signed reports, it does not mean that is what they said.

Again, listen to the audio, look at the photographic evidence, make your own interpretations.

The assassination of JFK was a coup d'etat by elements of the U.S. government and you are reading the very documents that the conspirators created specifically for you to read.

I would not disagree with Parkland doctors, who describe a head wound and missing skull bone at the "top rear section of the skull" just above the ear, the Nova computer graphic shows that there was skull bone missing from the top rear section of the skull.42675676_122763528686858_831099681997481

Edited by Robin Unger

19 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

No, those are from third sources.  Listen to the audio in the video.  I personally have a hard time believing anything documentation from the era.  Even though those doctors signed reports, it does not mean that is what they said.

Again, listen to the audio, look at the photographic evidence, make your own interpretations.

The assassination of JFK was a coup d'etat by elements of the U.S. government and you are reading the very documents that the conspirators created specifically for you to read.

IMO the diagram marked on the night of the autopsy fits better with a "slightly above the EOP".

Rqgkmvi.jpg

3 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

IMO the diagram marked on the night of the autopsy fits better with a "slightly above the EOP".

Rqgkmvi.jpg

IMO the diagram marked on the night of the autopsy fits better with a "slightly below the EOP".

Have you noticed how there is no gaping hole in the skull

On 9/22/2018 at 6:35 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Neuropathologist Joe Riley said that this spot is the left parietal foramen. That would mean the camera is pointed at the upper-left back of the head.

mhFHgJ9.jpg

BTW, this area in the several versions of this image available appears to be some kind of indention rather than a circular spot of matter laying on top.

• 6 months later...
On 9/22/2018 at 6:32 AM, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Hi Robin,

Would you consider updating your skull image taking into account these attached images?

JFK-Top-small.jpg

autopsy-small3.jpg

I found this article online, there seems to be an exit hole in the left temporal area, above the hairline.  This gives more credence that this picture is oriented the proper way.

Dr. Jenkins testified that there was a hole in the left temporal area.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/leftwounds.htm