The Education Forum

Umbrella Man pic?

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Well, how would a GK-sourced blowout from the right rear of the skull have spattered Hargis, behind the left rear fender?  The cited blowout spot is already rotated away from Hargis, and toward Chaney.

Are we clutching at straws to suggest a simultaneous hit? What was the extent of Hargis being covered in blood/brain. Was the skull fragment found exactly where they said it was? Was Hargis getting coated in brain fluid related to wind direction? And the trail of stuff on the back of the limo? 
I don’t know, we base a lot of this on the Z film and limo angle. Just one deception puts our theory way out.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I suspect Santiago was somehow involved in the assassination plot, as there is enough anecdotal evidence to suggest it.

I just don't think he was DCM; I think DCM was a black man there to wave hello to his President. 

So DCM was sitting there by Umbrella man, stood up to wave at JFK while his friend pumped the umbrella, saw JFK's brains blown out, then they sat back down on the curb.  While others were ducking and diving for cover then more ran up the Grassy Knoll passed them.  Finally they got up and calmly walked away into history forever.  Unless we believe the story of the guy who came forward years later with the cock and bull story about an appeasement protest.

Just playing devil's advocate Matt.  Really do appreciate your comments.

I don't think they saw the fatal shot; the limo and secret service car had already passed them at that point. I need to find it, but one of the films, maybe Bronson's, shows DCM looking at the next cars traveling in the parade.

6 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Well, how would a GK-sourced blowout from the right rear of the skull have spattered Hargis, behind the left rear fender?  The cited blowout spot is already rotated away from Hargis, and toward Chaney.

The only way would have been if JFK's head was rotated toward the GK at some point--something we don't see in the Zapruder film.  Dr. Mantik, based on his studies of the X-rays in the Archives, believed there were 3 shots to the head--above the right eye, tangential entrance just above and in front of the right ear, and a posterior shot at the base of the skull.  Witnesses say the shots were nearly simultaneous.  Any of the shots could easily have rotated JFK's head to make it possible for a shot from the GK to impact Hargis.  Of course, none of this is seen in the manipulated Zap film.

Another thing to ponder, is that the metalic debris trail across the top of the head means that JFK must have been sitting upright at the time of the shot.  We don't see that in the Z film either.

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

So DCM was sitting there by Umbrella man, stood up to wave at JFK while his friend pumped the umbrella, saw JFK's brains blown out, then they sat back down on the curb.  While others were ducking and diving for cover then more ran up the Grassy Knoll passed them.  Finally they got up and calmly walked away into history forever.  Unless we believe the story of the guy who came forward years later with the cock and bull story about an appeasement protest.

Just playing devil's advocate Matt.  Really do appreciate your comments.

Don't forget that DCM also briefly held a radio to his ear and then put it in his back pocket/waistband before walking away.

Umbrella Man heard DCM say "They done shot them folks."

You can't make this up

I recall Frazier saying something along the lines of, if you don't want people thinking you're guilty, don't move! So he stayed right there on the top landing for a few minutes.

That's what our spotter friend did, he sat down and didn't move. Then he calmly departs.

Also, if these guys were a team, and DCM was Santiago, shouldn't the guy holding the umbrella (meant as a symbol of no BOP air cover) be the Cuban fellow and not the WASPy American guy?

Edited by Matt Allison

• 2 years later...