The Education Forum

Sage advice the (late) best-selling author Harrison Edward Livingstone gave me in early 1991

20 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Vince- are you aware of the Sam Kinney story by Gary Loucks?

Yes. I am skeptical.  I actually spoke to Sam and he never told me those things. It's bizarre---people seem more interested in Louck's SECOND-HAND information than my first-hand accounts:

François Carlier reckons they were heroes, I tend to lean the other way with that the entire detail should have been strung up that very same evening on the WH lawn for the nation to wake up to. Instead of the promotions some of them traitors were getting. 

The Praetorian Guard failed miserably or they handed him on a silver platter which ever way you choose, in both instances they failed.

Enough with the poor excuses Carlier.......

Francois thinks the idea that the Secret Service may have been somehow involved in the JFK assassination is not only ridiculous but libelous. This is odd, since one of his professed areas of interest is history. (Another is crime investigations.) Despite this interest he has apparently never heard of bodyguards being involved in the assassination of the person they were guarding. Perhaps he should read up on the assassination of Indira Gandhi. Or of Salaam Taseer. I'm sure there are others, but Francois, as one interested in history and crime, ought to know more about them than I do.