The Education Forum

Are there any JFK protests similar to Umbrella Man's heckling?

Mathias, apparently there are voice recordings of Khashoggi being dismembered by Saudi thugs.

The Turks cannot release all the evidence they have, as it would disclose how much they were bugging the Saudi Embassy.

The Saudi's will probably blame one of the thugs doing it on their own whim.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's more likely that Jim Jordan and other members of the Congressional Trump Investigation Obstruction Team will all over Fox soon demanding hearings and investigations on who it was in the Turkish government who told on the killers.

2 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

You should've said: "The mountain suggesting Oswald was involved in the assassination." Even if Oswald really was the only shooter (which is VERY doubtful in my opinion) we can never rule out the possibility that he acted at the behest of others. In fact, considering that Oswald had a very positive view of Kennedy and no other discernible motive, that's the most likely explanation. The Walker shooting  shows how easily Oswald could be instigated to carry out an act of violence. And here again, we have evidence that several unidentified men fled the crime scene...

Well, he had motive which has been discussed here and other places. But I'll agree that it is very difficult to rule out that he might have been coerced by others. Gus Russo has some good theories on that.

8 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Mathias, apparently there are voice recordings of Khashoggi being dismembered by Saudi thugs.

The Turks cannot release all the evidence they have, as it would disclose how much they were bugging the Saudi Embassy.

The Saudi's will probably blame one of the thugs doing it on their own whim.

Ray,

the point I was trying to make is that the western media are quick to suspect conspiracies when assassinations happen in foreign countries, but when they happen here they're pinned on "lone nuts".

I was not trying the defend the Saudi government... but have you listened to those tapes? Are they genuine? Why would the killers record the murder and then make the recordings public?

Edited by Mathias Baumann

Khashoggi got into a fight with 15 Saudis.

It was a real battle but the 15 finally subdued him and then cut off his fingers and then his head and then dismembered the rest of his body.

I heard where the Saudi's beheaded 80 people either last year or in a years time until now.

Trump is looking for any thing his team can find to downplay the murder or absolve any high Saudis of blame. He sure likes to defend ruthless, murdering dictatorships...Putin, Kim Jong-un, Duterte, the Saud's.

His son-in-law is freaking because he owes the Saudis big time.

JFK would never do what Trump is doing.

8 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Ray,

the point I was trying to make is that the western media are quick to suspect conspiracies when assassinations happen in foreign countries, but when they happen here they're pinned on "lone nuts".

I was not trying the defend the Saudi government... but have you listened to those tapes? 

" Why would the killers record the murder and then make the recordings public?"

They haven't yet.  But the Turks have the tapes, that's why the Saudis have come up with what the Donald calls "fake news"

Kahashoggi was murdered for the same reasons as JFK.  He spoke truth to power.

For "using his pen (voice) for the good of his country".

"Arabs deserve the right to speak their mind without fear of imprisonment".

"The most pressing issue now", he writes in a 2002 essay "is to ensure that our children can never be influenced by extremist ideas, like those 15 Saudis who were misled into hijacking four planes that fine September day, piloting them, and us, straight into the jaws of hell.".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/in-death-saudi-writer’s-mild-calls-for-reform-grew-into-a-defiant-shout/ar-BBOEkhb?li=BBnbcA1

• 2 months later...

Larry WOW!

What a great film clip of JFK in that motorcade.

He certainly didn't stand next to Selassie with his arm around him and waving exuberantly to the crowd.

His presence in the limo seemed oddly subdued with JFK at times sitting by himself in the back limo seat while Selassie is standing up front waving. 

On 10/17/2018 at 11:46 PM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Your assertion that there may be thousands of pieces of information suggesting conspiracy may well be correct. But in a case with literally millions of pieces of information, this would not be unexpected. And the "mountain" suggesting LHO did it alone is much larger than the conspiracy one.

Explain the 2 front entry wounds to JFK.

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Larry WOW!

What a great film clip of JFK in that motorcade.

He certainly didn't stand next to Selassie with his arm around him and waving exuberantly to the crowd.

His presence in the limo seemed oddly subdued with JFK at times sitting by himself in the back limo seat while Selassie is standing up front waving. 

It could have been out of knowledge  of Selassie's human rights record, as we say today: when the narrator claims that Selassie curbed his own imperial power to create a stable regime...let's just say that wasn't his first choice or one he made uninfluenced.  Then again, JFK's back may have been bothering him. 

However - what would have been the protocol for having an Emperor in the limo?  Give him the limelight?  The answer may be somewhere amidst all these concerns.

Edited by David Andrews

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:28 PM, Vince Palamara said:

The ONLY other motorcade (in nice weather) where I could find someone holding an open umbrella: Houston, 1962; the year before!

41849351_10215916177712853_8861918004519108608_o.jpg

I think this has been pointed out before regarding this picture in a different discussion.  While JFK, the SS and police are in suits or long sleeves not many in the crowd are.  Lot's of sleeveless arms waving.  Houston is the arm pit of Texas regarding humidity/mugginess in the first place.  If this is possibly a mid - late summer day of 90 - 100 degrees also I believe one person had the foresight to bring an umbrella for shade.  Any is appreciated in that situation.  I don't think this umbrella was a protest or possible signal (for more shots or "Go").  

12 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Just for  comparison, take a look at another JFK motorcade in the fall of 1963

Thank you sir.  I've never seen this one.  I counted 12 police motorcycle's in the v in front of JFK's limo, four in a straight line in front of it and I think three in front of them leading the way.  Then a SS car on each rear fender.  Heavy security in Washington or pomp and circumstance.  No unsecured seven story buildings right next to the roadway either.