The Education Forum

Michele Metta's CMC. THE ITALIAN UNDERCOVER CIA AND MOSSAD STATION AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Hey, what's wrong with Italian?!

Well it sounds kind of rude to answer the phone with "Pronto," like telling the caller to hurry up and say what he or she wants.

And what's with "prego," like telling someone to go get pregnant?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Well it sounds kind of rude to answer the phone with "Pronto," like telling the caller to hurry up and say what he or she wants.

And what's with "prego," like telling someone to go get pregnant?

Lol. Maybe it sounds "pregnant", but it is just simply the Italian way to say welcome. How are you, Ron? Glad to see you here. 

Becoming once again serious, the wrong with Italian – I of course mean the Italian power that be – is they were a sort of subsidiary of the CIA and, well, they still are: look at what happened when an Italian magistrate, some time ago, tried to incriminate CIA agents for an "extraordinary rendition", as they call it, they committed here.

That is one of the reasons why Italy was really the perfect country for CMC, coming back to Metta's book

Edited by Paz Marverde

15 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

look at what happened when an Italian magistrate, some time ago, tried to incriminate CIA agents for an "extraordinary rendition", as they call it, they committed here.

Paz,

Who did they kidnap, and what happened to the magistrate?

1 minute ago, Ron Ecker said:

Paz,

Who did they kidnap, and what happened to the magistrate?

CIA agents, as said. You can find more here, for example:

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/05/world/europe/05italy.html

They put whatever obstacle to the magistrate, of course.

During the 1960, it was even worse. That's why CMC, as Metta explains, could count, to fight against JFK, on De Lorenzo, head of SIFAR. SIFAR is the Italian intelligence that made available to the Warren Commission a dossier on the Carcano. A really interesting dossier, because of its omissions ...

45 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

Thanks. I hadn't heard of that case. The CIA could have just killed the guy with a drone, but that could also kill a few Milan passersby. The CIA would only do that in Arab or Muslim countries, where innocent lives ("collateral damage") are worth less than in Europe.

3 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Thanks. I hadn't heard of that case. The CIA could have just killed the guy with a drone, but that could also kill a few Milan passersby. The CIA would only do that in Arab or Muslim countries, where innocent lives ("collateral damage") are worth less than in Europe.

So was considered JFK: a collateral damage they were obliged to kill because he did not obey to their vision of the world. That's why it is so important to finally know what was behind the mask of Centro Mondiale Commerciale thanks to the CMC papers Metta was able to finally find, Ron 

2 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

No, Mathias, sorry. Thank you very much for asking. But the paper book is really well done and its content is so impressive, new and important, that you will be absolutely happy to have it on your bookshelf 

My apartment is stuffed full to the brim with paper books, that's why I prefer ebooks whenever possible. But that book is definitely on my wish list, together with Maurice Phillips From Dallas to Montreal. The whole Permindex angle is very interesting. Is there a link between Permindex and Propaganda Due?

1 minute ago, Mathias Baumann said:

My apartment is stuffed full to the brim with paper books, that's why I prefer ebooks whenever possible. But that book is definitely on my wish list, together with Maurice Phillips From Dallas to Montreal. The whole Permindex angle is very interesting. Is there a link between Permindex and Propaganda Due?

Thank you very much for your kindness. Really happy for your decision. Mathias: not only there is a link between Permindex and Propaganda Due, but the new CMC papers that Metta was able to find clary demonstrate that there is far more than this. In fact, these documents show that among the CMC members were the very same Freemasons that put Gelli at the head of P2 and that CMC Board of Directors meeting place was the very same place where P2 was born. Impressive, isn't it?

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Anthony,

This is a new name to me, so I did a quick search.

From, Our Man in Haiti, by Joan Mellen. page unknown.

image.png.8e313a947a2bdc88bc932eb6d702dcc5.png

At this point in my life, I'm a little skeptical of Vosjoli.

Steve Thomas

How so Steve? This story doesn’t fit with the rest of De Vosjoli’s output, and I’m skeptical of it too, especially because he mixes his opposite from SDECE with Texans. But it may be a clue as to what De Vosjoli himself knew and was trying to deflect from. His relationships with Angleton, and especially with Brandstetter, is real as anything. 

On 10/26/2018 at 2:16 PM, Paul Brancato said:

How so Steve? This story doesn’t fit with the rest of De Vosjoli’s output, and I’m skeptical of it too, especially because he mixes his opposite from SDECE with Texans. But it may be a clue as to what De Vosjoli himself knew and was trying to deflect from. His relationships with Angleton, and especially with Brandstetter, is real as anything. 

Paul,

I said I was skeptical about Vosjoli, and you asked why.

I'm sorry, I don't know enough to argue intelligently. My reasons are subjective more than objective.

1. I spent all my life in public service. One thing I learned is to be suspicious of anyone who talks too much or too fast. My take on his article in Life Magazine is that he talks too much. The line he is pushing is that the French government was riddled with KGB spies. This is the same line the OAS was pushing to the CIA.

“So Much Has Been Swept Under the Rug” by Vosjoli

Life Magazine 1968

https://books.google.ca/books?id=ylQEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA32#v=onepage&q&f=false

2. He's got beady eyes:

3. Look where he fled immediately after JFK's assassination: Brandstetter's in Acapulco. I wonder why.

PS: Have you ever looked into the Jack Dunlap case that Vosjoli refers to in his article? That case came out at the same time as the Eugene Dinkin case, but Dunlap's case worried the U.S. government a whole lot more.

Like I said, it's all subjective.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul,

I said I was skeptical about Vosjoli, and you asked why.

I'm sorry, I don't know enough to argue intelligently. My reasons are subjective more than objective.

1. I spent all my life in public service. One thing I learned is to be suspicious of anyone who talks too much or too fast. My take on his article in Life Magazine is that he talks too much. The line he is pushing is that the French government was riddled with KGB spies. This is the same line the OAS was pushing to the CIA.

“So Much Has Been Swept Under the Rug” by Vosjoli

Life Magazine 1968

https://books.google.ca/books?id=ylQEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA32#v=onepage&q&f=false

2. He's got beady eyes:

image.png.69fe855957daa8fb582449c27bd978ee.png

3. Look where he fled immediately after JFK's assassination: Brandstetter's in Acapulco. I wonder why.

PS: Have you ever looked into the Jack Dunlap case that Vosjoli refers to in his article? That case came out at the same time as the Eugene Dinkin case, but Dunlap's case worried the U.S. government a whole lot more.

Like I said, it's all subjective.

Steve Thomas

Thanks for clarifying Steve. I have not looked at the Jack Dunlap case but will read. Thanks for that. De Vosjoli credits Brandstetter for saving him during the Cuban revolution. But De Vosjoli was also close to Angleton, and was instrumental in buttressing Angleton’s faith in Golitsyn, who likewise was saying that KGB had heavily infiltrated the French (and British) governments. So I agree with your assessment.

btw guess who else went to Brandstetter’s las Brisas Acapulco estate right after the assassination? Gordon McLendon, also close to Brandy. 

Again, I think Brandy - Portrait of an Intelligence Officer is important reading. Peter Dale Scott, who dug up McLendon’s trip to Acapulco, says both Brandstetter books are worth reading. Guess who makes a kind of appearance in the one I read (I know you read the other)? Licio Gelli. I’m sure that will get Paz’s attention. It’s a strange story where Brandy claims he was told to find out where Gelli was hiding out in Acapulco. This was not in 1963 btw, and I can’t recall offhand when it was. But just reading the name Gelli in Brandy’s book was quite a surprise.