The Education Forum

MWN Episode 034 – From Maury Island to JFK with Kenn Thomas

Doug...

A recent movie I saw called UNACKNOWLEDGED also promotes the idea that the MJ-12 crowd was behind the JFK assassination due to his meddling in the UFO thing and wanting to give the Russians a break with James Webb so a Space program could be jointly developed...

https://www.livescience.com/33224-new-declassified-memos-jfk-kennedy-ufos-assassination.html

the show offers 1st person stories which are very convincing...  They did not mention June Crain which I found surprising...

Does all this dovetail into the secret Nixon letter?

4 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Doug...

A recent movie I saw called UNACKNOWLEDGED also promotes the idea that the MJ-12 crowd was behind the JFK assassination due to his meddling in the UFO thing and wanting to give the Russians a break with James Webb so a Space program could be jointly developed...

https://www.livescience.com/33224-new-declassified-memos-jfk-kennedy-ufos-assassination.html

the show offers 1st person stories which are very convincing...  They did not mention June Crain which I found surprising...

Does all this dovetail into the secret Nixon letter?

David: Thank you for calling attention to this movie that I did not know had been released. It does appear to dovetail to Nixon's secret letter. I plan to view it in the near future.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=the+movie+unacknowledged&form=PRUSEN&pc=UE07&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a437b3303ccc4cfc884409a312c4dc07&sp=1&qs=AS&pq=the+movie+unack&sc=2-15&cvid=a437b3303ccc4cfc884409a312c4dc07

The movie Unacknowledged also dovetails with the interview that I gave Dark Journalist in 2014 about what Howard Hunt told me at our dinner in Washington, D.C. in 1975 when I asked him why Kennedy was killed. This was a few months before he entered prison to serve his three and a half year sentence for Watergate. Hunt said Kennedy was killed because he was about to give our nation's most vital secret to the Soviet Union. When I then asked him what that was, he looked me in the eye and replied, "the Alien Presence" and shook my hand and turned and walked away. While we remained irregularly in phone and mail contact over the following decades, that was the last time I saw Howard.

I repeated this historical account in my coasttocoastam interview this past July 3, 2018, that dealt with the content of my new autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History. As I told George Noory who interviewed me, this  viewpoint is a minority one in the JFK assassination community as only the late Jim Marrs, Linda Mouton Howe and I believe it to be the real cause of JFK's death.

Doug....

I've been reading excerpts from William Cooper's "BEHOLD a Pale Horse"  and it appears to me that back to Truman & FDR we were in contact with the Soviets about this "Alien Presence"

L. Foreign Policy and National Security

To date, only Great Britain,
Canada and the Soviet Union are contacted and appraised in the event invasion is imminent. It is the current policy of the Administration that no other foreign countries will be consulted or advised. The national security status of the MAJESTIC operation exceeds that of the H-bomb development.

President Truman had been keeping our allies, including the Soviet Union, informed of the developing alien problem since the Roswell recovery. This had been done in case the aliens turned out to be a threat to the human race. Plans were formulated to defend the Earth in case of invasion. Great difficulty was encountered in maintaining international secrecy. It was decided that an outside group was necessary to coordinate and control international efforts in order to hide the secret from the normal scrutiny of governments by the press. The result was the formation of a secret society which became known as the "Bilderburgers". The headquarters of this group is Geneva, Switzerland. The Bilderburgers evolved into a secret world government that now controls everything. The United Nations was then, and is now, an international joke.

By 1955 it became obvious that the aliens had deceived Eisenhower and had broken the treaty. Mutilated humans were being found along with mutilated animals all across the United States. It was suspected that the aliens were not submitting a complete list of human contacts and abductees to MJ-12 and it was suspected that not all abductees had been returned. The Soviet Union was suspected of interacting with them and this proved to be true. It was learned that the aliens had been and were then manipulating masses of people through secret societies, witchcraft, magic, the occult, and religion. After several Air Force combat air engagements with alien craft it also became apparent that our weapons were no match against them.

:huh:   Are you accepting the entire kitandkaboodle?  Lizard people, treaties, etc...

What bothers me is there is a discussion of Q&A with the aliens... yet at the same time they discuss cracking the language barrier ...  how did we actually communicate with these entities up to the point we finally did figure out the language... or did they speak ours?

I realize Cooper doesn't speak for all... can you recommend reading material in which you have faith ?
thanks... DJ

But then I come to stuff like "the Driver did it" and the entire thing unravels....

We landed a probe on Mars in 62...  ??  C'mon Doug.... isn't it hard to hide that kinda thing?

On May 22, 1962 a space probe landed on Mars and confirmed the existence of an environment which could support life. Not long afterward the construction of a colony on the planet Mars began in earnest. Today cities exist on Mars populated by specially selected people from different cultures and occupations taken from all over the Earth. A public charade of antagonism between the Soviet Union and the United States has been maintained over all these years in order to fund projects in the name of National Defense when in fact we are the closest allies.
At some point President Kennedy discovered portions of the truth concerning the drugs and the aliens. He issued an ultimatum in 1963 to MJ-12. President Kennedy assured them that if they did not clean up the drug problem he would. He informed MJ-12 that he intended to reveal the presence of aliens to the American people within the following year and ordered a plan developed to implement his decision. President Kennedy was not a member of the Council On Foreign Relations and knew nothing of "Alternative 2" or "Alternative 3". Internationally the Operations were supervised by an Executive Committee known as the "Policy Committee".

In the United States they were supervised by MJ-12 and in the
Soviet Union by its sister organization. President Kennedy's decision struck fear into the hearts of those in charge. His assassination was ordered by the Policy Committee and the order was carried out by agents of MJ-12 in Dallas. President John F. Kennedy was murdered by the Secret Service Agent who drove his car in the motorcade and the act is plainly visible in the film. WATCH THE DRIVER AND NOT KENNEDY WHEN YOU VIEW THE FILM.

Again reading thru Cooper's work we get this little tidbit:

Haven't we proven this to be wrong ??  Our ability to scan and see what's what on Mars is immeasurably better than 1962...  We didn't have the rockets to reach the moon let alone Mars in 1962....

So based on what exactly are we supposed to believe this?

On May 22, 1962 a space probe landed on Mars and confirmed the existence of an environment which could support life. Not long afterward the construction of a colony on the planet Mars began in earnest. Today cities exist on Mars populated by specially selected people from different cultures and occupations taken from all over the Earth. A public charade of antagonism between the Soviet Union and the United States has been maintained over all these years in order to fund projects in the name of National Defense when in fact we are the closest allies

:huh: