The Education Forum

COAST TO COAST: Vince Palamara, Christopher Fulton (The Inheritance), Mark Shaw, Paul DeBole

Vince - you were great on the show last night.  The best of the bunch of guests, and I'm not just saying that because you're a member here.

I never really heard or saw you on the radio or tv/youtube but the way you explained everything was perfect.

As for the other guests - the first guest really intrigued me BUT HE NEVER got to say what his book and theory was about!!  I guess the crime of the century has to be revealed only if you guy the guy's book??  blah!

Dorothy Kilgalen guest I liked on C2C before but I really didnt like him much on last nights show. 

The last guest didnt really add much.

Rodney: I concur 100% with your opinion of the program. I was disappointed that the author of the new book, The Inheritance, did not provide much substance for thought in his presentation.

Here is a summary of the program:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/11/21

• 1 month later...

Mercury bonds to metal (gold, certainly) and remains on/in it because it’s a molecular bond, so a gold watch would be a perfect permanent repository of mercury atoms released in its vicinity that would be removed easily from clothing.... I found some blatant errors in regard to the Dealey Plaza assassination time line (vocalizations by JFK, etc) but the book raised more than a few thoughts of pieces fitting into a larger puzzle than we’ve been examining. For that alone, it’s worth the read.  The truth will out, but only if we keep looking for it.

Edited by Steven Kossor

Lest we forget:  http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25306-the-inheritance-fantastic-book-on-the-jfk-assassination/

I have a friend who has appeared on Coast to Coast numerous times.  He is intelligent and engaging but completely delusional.  I'd describe his beliefs but I would only embarrass him and make you question my own sanity for associating with him.