The Education Forum

What if?

We possessed the humility to really listen to others with opposing views and perhaps even admit we were wrong?

Edited by Evan Marshall

1 minute ago, Evan Marshall said:

We possessed the humility to really listen to others with opposing views and perhaps even admit we were wrong?

"Most human truths are fiction to God'"

me

2 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

"Most human truths are fiction to God'"

me

So are you saying that the back wound was NOT at T4 level?  That God might say it was really L2 or C3?

If you answer that, certain researchers, inc. one with initials CV, may go ballistic.

PS: This human says it was T5, close enough for gubbament work.

PPS: Don't get me wrong;  I don't hold it against THE expert (CV) on the wounds below the head, esp. since he has documented so much physical evidence about them.  Which bolstered my absolute certain knowledge (none of that "theory" garbahj) that the back wound (between scapula and spine at T5 level) is essentially the EXIT for the ENTRANCE wound in the throat.  Which came from the French/Corsican boys on the South Knoll, Sarti, Souetre, et al.  Maybe with an assist from Otto Skorzeny, I'm thinking now.  Thank you very much, Paul Brancato and Paz Marverde, I'm blaming y'all for that.  Even if it's not one of your exact "truths".

PPPS: And I don't hold it against CV that he hasn't shouted "Eureka!" at my revealed truth that the back wound is the exit for the shot in the throat from the South Knoll.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

32 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

This proves my point. Too much ego, too much dogma and we'll never get to the truth.

Since my initials have been brought up...how can anything regarded as "truth" be anything other than "dogmatic" in your view?

And who the fk are you to speak for "God"?

!st, i did not bring your name up and the inability to express oneself without obscenities indicates a serious issue.

Eh.  Let's get it right here per the coat, shirt and autopsy report (maybe the one thing right on it?), just to the Right of the Third Thoracic Vertebrate.  Then it fell out, on the stretcher of the kid cut by the broken coke bottle.  Not Connally's stretcher (still in surgery) later being moved up by (future appointed president) Gerald Ford for Arlen Specter to create the back of the neck wound exiting the throat entrance wound, Magic, changing direction in mid air bullet that then went in Connally's right arm pit, exited his right nipple, broke his right wrist bone, deflected into his thigh and left more of itself there than is missing from it in the National Archives?

That wasn't a Magical Theory.  It was a Lie.  No matter what DVP, Litwin, Frank, Paul or jmac say.

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

!st, i did not bring your name up and the inability to express oneself without obscenities indicates a serious issue.

You wrote -- "This proves my point" -- when my position on the back wound was cited.

Someone who berates others for their "ego" and then claims to speak for "God" has more serious issues than using a cuss word.

4 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

This proves my point. Too much ego, too much dogma and we'll never get to the truth.

JFK was murdered in a military-style ambush.

That's as much truth as we'll ever get.

Who and why are matters of speculation and always will be.

55 minutes ago, Mathias Baumann said:

A broken coke bottle? The "kid" was not by any chance a young Afro-American?

Not to my knowledge.  I don't remember his ethnicity being mentioned.  I guess I should have said child instead of kid.  I don't think he was very old, brought in by one or both parents.  Seems like he was at home on the driveway, a porch or patio.  Dropped the coke on concrete and ended up needing a few stiches.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Not to my knowledge.  I don't remember his ethnicity being mentioned.  I guess I should have said child instead of kid.  I don't think he was very old, brought in by one or both parents.  Seems like he was at home on the driveway, a porch or patio.  Dropped the coke on concrete and ended up needing a few stiches.

The toddler's name is Ronald Fuller, two and a half at the time. Page 161-5 in Six Seconds in Big D. 

Even in these few pages of Tink Thompson's seminal tome, the accounts vary.  One witness says cut on the chin, another says on the cheek.  Either way or both, there was a lot of blood.  It took a while to find the source(s) of the blood.  They stripped the kid because his clothes were bloody all over.  And it was right there on his face.

His mother didn't help any.  They couldn't find out where the baby was hurt from HER.  She was hysterical, had to be given smelling salts.  She took more attention than the kid when they were trying to get him admitted.  And of course the baby was screaming because his useless mother was panicking.

I find it a little fishy that there are different accounts of how the kid got hurt.  One says the broken Coke bottle, like Ron(ald) Bulman above.  Another says he fell down the back (concrete) steps.  Maybe in a fit of pique, Mom or some other undesirable guardian pushed him down the steps.  And then she was more afraid for herself than her son.

Either way, young Ronnie Fuller left a bloody stretcher for Jack Ruby (most likely) to place a bullet on.  Too bad it was the wrong stretcher and the wrong bullet, Jack.  A pointy one in the 30 caliber range, instead of the 6.5 mm Carcano bullet (CE399) they had to replace it with later.

Oh wait a minute, I forgot the topic of this thread, "God" and human truth are not the same.  So maybe it was the Brobdignagians from Alpha Centauri who bloodied the stretcher and placed the phony bullet there.

Wait another minute.  Isn't it a goodly, even Godly, endeavor for homo sapiens to search for knowledge?

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

On 11/26/2018 at 10:41 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

JFK was murdered in a military-style ambush.

That's as much truth as we'll ever get.

Who and why are matters of speculation and always will be.

Reading threads from the dying so-called "research community" can be frustrating.

This is where we're at after more than 55 years: Oswald is officially still the lone gunman.  No conspiracy.

And the "research community" has done nothing to change all that.  I can't be any more clear on this.  Nothing.

That includes forums, journalists, authors and those beloved conferences down through the years.

Here, on this thread, a forum member has said that JFK was murdered in a military-style ambush and that's as much truth as we'll ever get.

Well, here's the real truth: our government and the media knew within 2 1/2 hours that there was more than one gunman thanks to what Gary Mack called "hard evidence."  In other words, evidence that can't be disputed.  Evidence, in this case, that's been suppressed all these years in one massive cover up.  All that was needed to make it work was a "research community" that would somehow turn their collective backs on this obvious indisputable evidence.  And that's exactly what has happened.

The evidence is still out there.  Waiting to be uncovered.  What could it possibly be?

Ken

On 11/26/2018 at 4:44 PM, Evan Marshall said:

If someone can produce indisputable evidence identifying the conspirators who killed JFK I'll humbly stand corrected and admit I'm wrong.

Edited by Cliff Varnell