The Education Forum

Discovery Channel's Single Bullet Fantasy

Bob Harris does good work in his videos on the JFK case.  If you have not seen his destruction of Dale Myers' cartoon you should.

But I accidentally stumbled onto this one.

A laugh riot.

This is what I said in another post and it is similar to Robert Harris in this and other posts of his.

"If I get what you are saying the back wound goes into the neck and comes out at the tie knot of JFK and then travels to Gov. Connally at an angle which is steep and indicates shooting from a high position.  I don't see that with your photo.  Instead I see this.

jfk-firing-angle.jpg

Connally's chest wound exited just below his right nipple.  Connect that to JFK's tie not and you have this.  A much shallower angle than you postulated.

I would be more apt to believe that the shot if it came from the 6th floor would be from the western side of the building which is covered by a giant non-existent tree in Moorman 3 the McBride photo.  5 out of 7 of the closest witnesses to the 6th floor sniper's nest on the east side of the building said they heard shooting coming from another place and not from above them.

The red line angle might suggest a 2nd or 3rd floor office window at the TSBD if the shot came from the TSBD at all."

A shot from the second or third floor of the Dal-Tex is not unimaginable. 

Altgens-6-alleged-Dal-Tex-shooters-1.jpg

Harold Weisberg in Whitewash III first mentions objects sticking out of windows in 1967.  The two images showing something sticking out of the windows seem painted.  Especially, the one at photo right.  The muzzle flash if it is a muzzle flash doesn't seem right or correctly coming from the rifle.  However, I may be totally wrong and these are genuine scenes of shooting from the Dal-Tex.

Edited by John Butler

One always has to look at the credits for any of these programs to see who paid for them. Invariably, funding has been provided by Koch Brothers or other organization with an interest in supporting the official reports out of a false sense of patriotism....

4 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

One always has to look at the credits for any of these programs to see who paid for them. Invariably, funding has been provided by Koch Brothers or other organization with an interest in supporting the official reports out of a false sense of patriotism....

Bada bingo counselor.  Thank you for your recent work.  Still looking forward to comments on your interview of Jim Jenkins.  I'm not familiar with the work of Bob Harris but standing under the second window over under the second window up on the Dal Tex building I thought what a perfect shot from a deer stand if elevated to that position regarding where JFK was when the back shot hit.  Under a hundred yards, almost the same, I.E. level, angle.  With a scope not a difficult shot on a slow moving target.  Which Greer guaranteed.