The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

4 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Had to mention engineer man because [of] how reminiscent he is of several other mysterious figures in JFK.

Proving my point (below) yet again....

"You CTers are proving, yet again, how very similar your 9/11 beliefs are to some of your JFK beliefs. It's almost spooky. (And, of course, hilarious.)" -- DVP; 1/8/2019

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Proving my point (below) yet again....

"You CTers are proving, yet again, how very similar your 9/11 beliefs are to some of your JFK beliefs. It's almost spooky. (And, of course, hilarious.)" -- DVP; 1/8/2019 

In your universe, wouldn't engineer man prove the official story of the WTC destruction? In which case, we would both like to see him identified. Another firefighter in the reddit post I linked said that the engineer claimed to come from the "Office of Emergency Management". Unfortunately, the largest OEM offices were at WTC 7 so it is possible that any trace of this guy's identity was destroyed along with the building he predicted would fall.

Edited by Micah Mileto

22 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

David, why didn't the 911 Commission test for explosives in the wreckage?  Don't you think that would be important?

Not at all.

Why?

Because it was obvious what caused ALL of the WTC buildings to collapse.

And that cause was:

Those two huge Boeing 767-200 jetliners filled with jet fuel that slammed into WTC 1 & 2.

http://September 11, 2001: As It Happened

Edited by David Von Pein

Just now, Micah Mileto said:

But Dave, in your universe wouldn't the engineer man prove the official story? In which case, we would both like to see him identified. Anot

I couldn't care less who your "engineer man" was. I don't need him in order to "prove" anything. I know (as do all sensible people) what caused those buildings to go down. And it certainly wasn't due to pre-set explosives.

5 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Not at all.

Why?

Because it was obvious what caused ALL of the WTC buildings to collapse.

And that cause was:

Those two huge Boeing 767-200 jetliners filled with jet fuel that slammed into WTC 1 & 2.

http://sept-11-2001.blogspot.com

From the NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations:

A) Terrorism. The targets set by terrorists may appear to be at random; however, target locations are generally selected with some degree of political or economic significance. Political targets generally include government offices, newspapers, universities, political party headquarters, and military or law enforcement installations. Political terrorists may also target diverse properties such as animal research facilities or abortion clinics. Economic targets may include business offices, distribution facilities of utility providers (e.g., atomic generation plants), banks, or companies thought to have an adverse impact on the environment. Fires or explosions become a means of creating confusion, fear, or anarchy. The terrorist may include fire as but one of a variety of weapons, along with explosives, used in furthering his or her goal.

Edited by Micah Mileto

Just now, David Von Pein said:

I couldn't care less who your "engineer man" was. I don't need him in order to "prove" anything. I know (as do all sensible people) what caused those buildings to go down. And it certainly wasn't due to pre-set explosives.

Okay, well wouldn't he be a useful witness to show all the people who can't grasp your higher physics?

You can stop posting stupid 9/11 conspiracy crap now, Micah. I'm done with the 9/11 stuff now. (And my apologies for sidetracking this thread. But, as we can see, it's been far afield from the original "George Bush" topic for a long time now anyway.) :)

Edited by David Von Pein

Every once in awhile I have to thank Davey.

Please, enough is enough.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

FC was losing the argument.

he throws in one reference to 9-11 and now we have a free for all on that subject on a JFK forum.

Nice going FC.:offtopic

WHAT ?
WOW !
Every morning, when I get up, I turn my computer on and have a look at The Education forum. By then American members (i.e. all of you) have spent the night writing posts (night for me, evening for you) and have gone to bed. I can enjoy reading…
This morning, I was astonished to see all those posts about 9/11. I certainly never tried to change the subject.
I won't talk about 9/11. Suffice it to say that I am 100% with David Von Pein on this.
I myself wrote an article in one of my blogs at the time, stating in no uncertain terms that I believed that there was indeed a plane that crashed into the Pentagon and that conspiracy theorists about 9/11 are totally wrong !
https://raison-et-espritcritique.blogspot.com/p/un-avion-sur-le-pentagone.html
Anyway.
That's all I'm going to say.
As to the topic of this thread, well, Mister DiEugenio, I want to reply to you. I'm not done. I also want to reply about the medical evidence. But I'll be away for two days.

Just FYI, Paul Craig Roberts reported on Counter Punch today that lawyer’s group similar to the architects and engineers concerned about 911 has persuaded the DA in the Southern District of New York to empanel a grand jury to look at 911 evidence. If true, seems like big news.

Edit: I made an error. It was lewrockwell.com where Roberts reported this. I'm mixing up my looney conspiracy sites.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Correction

As to 911, I will not discuss my thoughts. John Lears opinion has been filed in evidence and some scientists have formed a group.  A grand jury is going to hear the evidence.  I post this for informative purposes only.  I do not claim to support any opinios or views of this or any other 911 related groups.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/01/03/federal-grand-jury-will-finally-hear-evidence-of-a-controlled-demolition-on-911/

Edited by Cory Santos