The Education Forum

Earlene Roberts WC Testimony Amazing To Me Yet Disturbingly Ignored.

Joe Bauer

Joe, I'm returning to EF after quitting in 2018 (2010-2018).  So, I'm just getting around to your riveting post.  I agree with you 100% as well as with most of those who've replied to you.

Earlene's testimony points to a Dallas Police conspiracy.  Yet I prefer the interpretation of Dr. Walt Brown (1995, Treachery in Dallas).  The more likely plot scenario among rogue members of Dallas Police is a plot working closely with (or under) extremists among the Dallas right-wing. 

Earlene was shut out by the WC for the same reason that Silvia Odio was shut out, namely, for even suggesting that Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) had accomplices.   

That's the same reason that the WC celebrated the mistaken-identity testimony given by Pamela Mumford as PROOF that LHO was on that BUS to Mexico -- i.e. that he had no accomplices. 

Official Mexican immigration files, however, recorded that Lee Oswald crossed the border in a passenger in a car, with two others.  NO!!  The WC would rather celebrate the paper thin testimony of Pamela Mumford, than let anybody even THINK that LHO had any accomplices.

Hoover's Sunday mandate to his staff, and a report to the Attorney General's office, included this:   

"The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial" (J. Edgar Hoover, 11/25/1963).

That's why the WC shut down Earlene Roberts (and others).

Thanks for the interesting thread.

--Paul 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Paul T - welcome back. 
did the Mexican police at the border take ID of those in the car?

one more point on DPD and the Dallas right wing extremists among them - many were Army Reserve as well.