The Education Forum

How NSAM 273 Dismantled JFK’s Plans for Vietnam

Never heard of the site or author (though that doesn't mean much).  But this is a good article.  Nice the way he ties the principals together with the CFR.  When you throw dulles and Rockefeller among others into the CFR mix it get's interesting.

Thanks, Doug, for another great find.  I have only scanned it yet, and I can see there's gold in them thar hills.  The photos alone are worth the price of admission.  The one of Kennedy shaking hands with Henry Cabot Lodge in the Senate campaign of 1952 is especially chilling.  Who knew then that HCL would later be JFK's ambassador to Vietnam, and ignore the president's communications leading up to the assassination of Diem and Nhu?

Is that a pig mask on Lodge?  No, that's his real, big, fat, bloated face, snout and all.

I guess everyone here knows that William Greer was a chauffeur for the Lodge family before he inexplicably got on with Secret Service.  High school dropout, nearly illiterate, Orangeman traitor.  Makes you wonder.  No, not really because if you have "connections" in supposedly meritocratic A Merry Caca, the sky's the limit.  Any p.o.ed drunk can grow up to murder a nation.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist
1952, not 62