The Education Forum

Shirt bunching experiment (SBT)

Jake Hammond

5 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

Thats brilliant Cliff, that is hilarious, thank you. 

The word for your response is "hysterical."

The argument that his jacket was tight, the shirt is a forgery and the bullet holes down't line up hinges on a picture of Kennedy turning to his left and waving over to the left with his right hand. Which he did briefly. 

Where do you get the shirt is a forgery?

Yes, the jacket was tight and there was no bunched up shirt underneath it.

After that the jacket collar dropped, but the jacket fabric below the collar dropped more slowly.

All you can do is rattle and scoff, but you'll never demonstrate your claims with a live body/shirt/jacket because you've already discovered that it's impossible.

Another gem . 

Another Big Lie down in flames.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff I won't argue any more, the images show very clearly that when kennedy was facing ahead and had his hand on the door top there was a large fold in the jacket, his shirt was loose and tended to fold that way also,  and I have argued, does under a jacket too. Hence why the bullet hole looks low on said shirt. I don't need to argue the case as all the images , bar the one very blurry image you showed, the ONE time he waved over to his left ! show different. I'm not trying to convince anyone, just explain why the evidence is what it is and anyone with a pair of eyes and a sane mind, in the complete absence of any evidence to the contrary, will come to the conclusion I have. 

1 minute ago, Jake Hammond said:

Also, since I am effectively supporting the null hypothesis why don't you try an experiment and form a hypothesis ?

I can't demonstrate an impossibility.

You claim that 2 inches of shirt and 2 inches of jacket were elevated entirely above the top of the back without pushing up on the jacket collar.

Your inability to replicate this event speaks to its impossibility.

36 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

Cliff I won't argue any more,

You haven't argued at all.

You make stuff up like JFK looking downward, you exaggerate the size of folds, and you ignore the drop of the jacket collar.

That's not argument -- that's hand waving.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Your picture is your only evidence against a very strong null. And it’s a hilarious joke given the claim . He’s waving to his left with his right hand, hence the jacket been taught. This happened only momentarily. You have chosen a blurry image of the atypical and are trying to use it as evidence to disprove all the other images and known facts. It’s like showing someone a crappy picture of a lion licking its cubs and saying,  ‘look, lions aren’t dangerous !’  Or jack the ripper going to court and saying , ‘ yeah but look at this picture of me and my sister , she’s a woman and I didn’t kill her, so I’m innocent ! ’ . 

The last we see of him in the Z film he is looking over to his right with his right arm on the top of the door. In this position, in all images, his jacket and shirt form a large fold starting large on the right and tapering to the left, as shown in the images I’ve posted and plenty more. 

I will repeat the experiment with a human tomorrow if possible. 

Just now, Jake Hammond said:

Your picture is your only evidence against a very strong null. And it’s a hilarious joke given the claim . He’s waving to his left with his right hand, hence the jacket been taught.

And it reveals no bunched fabric underneath.

And it shows no visible shirt collar.

This happened only momentarily. You have chosen a blurry image of the atypical and are trying to use it as evidence to disprove all the other images and known facts.

The Towner photo (which you have completely ignored) shows what happened after the jacket collar dropped a fraction of an inch to reveal the shirt collar -- there was a slight jacket fold beneath the collar.

You insist on exaggerating everything and call it "known facts."

When are you going to show us how you elevate 4" of shirt/jacket entirely above the top of the back without pushing up on the jacket collar.

You have attempted this but failed, obviously.

It’s like showing someone a crappy picture of a lion licking its cubs and saying,  ‘look, lions aren’t dangerous !’  Or jack the ripper going to court and saying , ‘ yeah but look at this picture of me and my sister , she’s a woman and I didn’t kill her, so I’m innocent ! ’ . 

The last we see of him in the Z film he is looking over to his right with his right arm on the top of the door. In this position, in all images, his jacket and shirt form a large fold starting large on the right and tapering to the left, as shown in the images I’ve posted and plenty more. 

I will repeat the experiment with a human tomorrow if possible. 

You claim that slight movements of the body produce multiple inches of clothing movement.

You don't know what you're talking about.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – NOVEMBER 5: A close up look at the bloodstained collar area, where a bullet hole (C) and two slits near the collar buttons can be seen, from the shirt the former President Kennedy was wearing when he was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, TX, the shirt was photographed at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. on November 5, 1993. (Photo by Michael Williamson / The Washington Post via Getty Images) JUST RELEASED THIS YEAR! I ADDED THE ARROW

48356808_10216559914525871_6977331718478

13 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

Willis 5 (Z202) proves you wrong.

Just now, Vince Palamara said:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – NOVEMBER 5: A close up look at the bloodstained collar area, where a bullet hole (C) and two slits near the collar buttons can be seen, from the shirt the former President Kennedy was wearing when he was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, TX, the shirt was photographed at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. on November 5, 1993. (Photo by Michael Williamson / The Washington Post via Getty Images) JUST RELEASED THIS YEAR! I ADDED THE ARROW

I like what a lone-nutter "friend" mine said about the hole in the back here: "Kennedy was leaning very much forward- case closed!" Sounds like Francois haha

1 minute ago, Vince Palamara said:

I like what a lone-nutter "friend" mine said about the hole in the back here: "Kennedy was leaning very much forward- case closed!" Sounds like Francois haha

Yes fc, it would be funny if it was not so sad.  He likes to ignore these things. 

2 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Yes fc, it would be funny if it was not so sad.  He likes to ignore these things. 

What is your take on the newly-released photo of JFK's shirt, above?

21 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

That's a great photo, high quality. I wish the "watermark" weren't hiding one of the behind-the-tie holes.

Edited by Sandy Larsen