The Education Forum

Shirt bunching experiment (SBT)

Jake Hammond

Show us a pi

2 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

image.jpeg.01b1cd51736e5338db22cb6540785bbf.jpeg

The 1.25 inch jacket collar is to the left of the fraction of an inch fabric fold.

Hammond claims the fold is almost as high as the jacket collar, and JFK is looking down at his shoes.

Fiction.

Show us a picture form the right please Cliff,  and maybe a still from the Z film, that would be scientific. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jake Hammond said:

Show us a pi

Show us a picture form the right please Cliff,  and maybe a still from the Z film, that would be scientific. 

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=6289&fullsize=1

Taken a few seconds earlier, the Altgens photo shows the jacket flat on his back.  It's elevated a fraction of an inch above the top of the shirt collar but below the hairline.

The jacket collar dropped, and the rest of the fabric dropped slowly until it was elevated 1/8 inch at the time of the back shot.

39 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

I'll do it on a body happily, but then you'll say the age is wrong, or the hair colour is wrong. Define to me what would make you happy and I'll do that. 

Well this comment ruins all the debate for you Jake...

2 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=6289&fullsize=1

Taken a few seconds earlier, the Altgens photo shows the jacket flat on his back.  It's elevated a fraction of an inch above the top of the shirt collar but below the hairline.

The jacket collar dropped, and the rest of the fabric dropped slowly until it was elevated 1/8 inch at the time of the back shot.

Show us a picture from the right and maybe a still from the Z film.

4 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

?

Ok. To make it clear, up to now, you were posting arguments. This last one, shows deliberate undermining of your debater. No, he is not talking about hair color or age. He is arguing of physical attributes and measurements. That's all...

1 minute ago, Alexandros Dimitriadis said:

Ok. To make it clear, up to now, you were posting arguments. This last one, shows deliberate undermining of your debater. No, he is not talking about hair color or age. He is arguing of physical attributes and measurements. That's all...

You didn't see the previous exchange, he had told two other members that they didn't do similar experiments and that they didn't dare publish them. I repeated the experiment as described by Cliff and these members. Thats not good enough now though. So I am quite honestly asking what Cliff would like to see. 

13 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

oh ....

A massive fold 

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 17.53.07.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 17.52.33.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 11.53.28.png

Please note the looseness of the shirt. 

All of these photos show bunched fabric above the top of the shirt collar.

On Houston St. JFK's jacket collar fell to a normal position exposing a normal 1/2 inch of shirt collar.

Why can't you wrap your head around that fact, Jake?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

15 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

Show us a picture from the right and maybe a still from the Z film.

The Altgens photo shows the entire back!

It destroys your claims so you continue to ignore it or declare it "irrelevant."

Unbelievable...

You didn't see the previous exchange, he had told two other members that they didn't do similar experiments and that they didn't dare publish them. I repeated the experiment as described by Cliff and these members.

No, you didn't. 

For the umpteenth time -- demonstrate how you elevate 2 inches of shirt fabric and 2 inches of jacket fabric entirely above the top of the back without pushing up on the jacket collar.

Thats not good enough now though.

What??

So I am quite honestly asking what Cliff would like to see. 

I've told you many times, but you ignore what I'm saying with some kind of "no comprende" routine...

4 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Thats brilliant Cliff, that is hilarious, thank you.  The argument that his jacket was tight, the shirt is a forgery and the bullet holes down't line up hinges on a picture of Kennedy turning to his left and waving over to the left with his right hand ( WHICH WILL OBVIOUSLY PULL HIS JACKET TIGHT). Which he did briefly. 

Another gem . 

Edited by Jake Hammond