The Education Forum

NEWLY-RELEASED November 5 1993 photos of JFK's suit, shirt and tie from 11/22/63!

Looking at all of the photos involved in this thread, to me, they don't really match up.  This has nothing to do with their relative positions.  For instance, the hole in the jacket is a single hole without threads facing forward.  The hole in the back of the shirt seems to be two holes (I think people refer to bullet fragments) with threads coming forward.  Are we to believe that if the bullet came from the rear and hit the jacket it fragmented into two segments that produced what appears to be two holes in the rear of the shirt?

Then, the two fragments passed through the body in a strange manner and then made two holes in the front of the shirt directly below the collar button.  And, here is the amazing part, the two fragments came back together and made a single hole in the tie.  The single hole in the back of the jacket matches the single hole in the tie.  But, the holes in the shirt don't. 

What's up with that?  Can you offer an explanation that covers the evidence of the photos?

Or, is this like most everything in Dealey Plaza, badly manufactured evidence? 

Edited by John Butler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi John,   Gunna try and respond to a few of your queries.....

1. the hole in the jacket is a single hole without threads facing forward.......In the images Vince has supplied the bullet passed from the outside of the jacket (back) thru to the inside of the jacket which would have an additional silk or satin lining.....not seeing threads sticking out towards the camera is what you would expect from a bullet travelling from the rear to the front of the person wearing the jacket, the lining would conceal them. The satin/silk fabric is much tighter and finer while the courser outer material of the jacket would be cotton or wool fibers.

2.The hole in the back of the shirt seems to be two holes...... the shirt in these images must have been photographed after the FBI did its cuts to extract suitable portions of material for the spectrographic analysis done to search for copper traces from a jacketed bullet. This was done on 11/24/63. Note that the cotton fibers of the shirt still face thru to the front of the shirt towards the chest area of a buttoned up shirt.

3.Then, the two fragments passed through the body in a strange manner and then made two holes in the front of the shirt directly below the collar button......in the image of the shirt you have to imagine the shirt is buttoned all the way up and your wearing a tie.......the holes on the left and right hand side of the shirt in the image would come together perfectly if you were wearing the shirt all the way buttoned up.....Therefore only 1 projectile or fragment of a projectile could pass thru and cause this damage to the shirt and neck tie.

Regards, Adam

3 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

Therefore only 1 projectile or fragment of a projectile could pass thru and cause this damage to the shirt and neck tie.

Or Nurse Bowron and Nurse Henchliffe made the slits when they cut the tie off to prep for the trach incision.

Bowron testified that they "cut the clothing."

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Manufactured evidence?  You decide.

You may need to study this for a moment.  Five photos showing things are a bit much without study.  Read the notes.

Don't know how I missed this:  Adam Johnson said the FBI snipped the back shirt hole on 11-24-63. 

jfk-clothing-holes-1.jpg

The reason I believe that this is manufactured evidence is this photo shows more than one bullet hole in the back.  The line drawing with one hole is what people saw for years before this photo was released.

jfk-autopsy-back-wounds-x1.jpg

Edited by John Butler

On 12/18/2018 at 9:59 PM, François Carlier said:

What terrible images !
You've got to hate Oswald for what he did to President Kennedy !

Buhahahahahahahahahaha keep at it sunshine.

Hi Cliff,

You said.........Or Nurse Bowron and Nurse Henchliffe made the slits when they cut the tie off to prep for the trach incision.

Bowron testified that they "cut the clothing."

They did cut the tie to remove it, but no where near the bullet/fragment damage:

JFK tie.png

jfk-tie-hole-comparison.jpg

At least something matches.  The photo on the left is obviously taken before the photo on the right.  The one on the right appears to be cleaned of blood and specs of white material on the photo left photo (Isn't that FBI tampering with evidence).  We know this photo was taken in 1993.  The photo on the left must have been done earlier.  Was it also done on 11-24-63?

It is a cut tie, photo left, probably with scissors and not sliced with a scalpel and there are no slit marks observable.  There is only a single hole which is a bullet hole and not a two fragment hole.  It appears to be the same hole with little change after cleaning in the right photo.

How do we account for a single hole in the jacket, two slits by scalpel or two bullet fragments making two holes and, then move on to a single hole in the tie.  The hole in the back of the shirt was tampered with by the FBI on 11-24-63.  The 11-24-63 hole in the back of the shirt is mysteriously restored in the 1993 photo.

48356808_10216559914525871_6977331718478 

Could we have the possibility of one hole through everything?  It doesn't look that way to me at all.  To me this is still manufactured evidence.

But, the Lone Gunners now have a better claim to one shot one kill.  Well, that is discounting the head wound.

On 12/17/2018 at 6:08 PM, Vince Palamara said:

Pat Speer needs to see this!

Thanks, Vince. I just added it to my discussion of the single-bullet theory. What's particularly striking is how the presumed entrance on the back of the shirt seems to line up at the same level as the slit by the collar. Well, this undercuts the credibility of the WC and those defending it, who hold that at the time of the shooting this entrance was actually inches above the level of the slit by the collar. I mean, think about it. They have a hole 4 inches BELOW the bottom of the back of the collar at a level two inches or so ABOVE the bottom of the front of the collar!

Someone should do a study of the normal drop in collar from back to front. I bet it's normally 3 inches or so, not 6!

4 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

What's particularly striking is how the presumed entrance on the back of the shirt seems to line up at the same level as the slit by the collar.

The entrance on the back of the shirt only seems to line up at the same level as the slits by the collar because the top button is unfastened. If  it is fastened, and the button meets the button hole, the collar rises, and they don't line up, Pat.

Please forgive my windows paint attempts.....first time for everything.....

The blue shirts with black marks are my attempts to show the damage to the shirt shown in those close ups Vince supplied with one recreation of where the damage would be if the shirt was buttoned together all the way to the top button and a photo taken.

The tie mark is my take on the damage from considering FBI and Warren Commission photos taken 11/24/63, 11/25/63 and in mid 1964.

My assumption in all of this is that when the bullet passed thru JFK's Jacket and the rear of the shirt it was a whole bullet......when it left the body and caused damage to the shirt front and tie, it was a fragment of a bullet that caused this damage....and this fragment was spinning rapidly.

navy_front_UNBUTTONED edit4.jpg

Blue BUTTONED UP edit2.jpg

white_dress_shirt_and_red_tie EDIT6.jpg