The Education Forum

Edwin Walker

Jim Root

I have a later edition of the book.

According to the edition I have, the leader of the coup would have been Juan Almeida, NOT Che Guevara...although apparently Che was getting disillusioned with the Castro brothers. BUT, according to this later edition, Che was on board with Alemida. This edition supposes [or concludes, depending on how you read it] that the arrest by Cuban authorities of Che Guevara on November 30, 1963 was the final nail in the coffin of the C-Day plan...as Almeida's support HIGH in the Cuban hierarchy was nullified by Che's arrest.

I'm highly skeptical of ANY of the "Mafia-did-it" tales, so I'm not buying everything I read here. But 100 or so pages in, the story seems plausible...so far.

And to me, it already makes more sense than any "Walker-did-it" theory-sold-as-fact by Trejo.

I'm still with Jim Root on Walker's position: I believe that Walker may have been the conduit for the information Oswald needed to get into the Soviet Union quickly, and when Walker heard Oswald's name associated with the assassination, he decided to distance himself from Oswald any way possible.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your list Paul. We have overlapped on several, but a few I added to my "to interview" list. Thanks again and I will happily share whatever I find!

Gayle, it's good to know that you already had your own lists going. My only advice, obviously, is to try to emphasize the John Birch Society with all of your Dallas guests.

That said, the John Birch Society always tried to give an aura of being harmless, and even saintly. Lots of people have been fooled by that front, so you'll probably find that those among your Dallas guests who were never interested in politics might have the opinion that the JBS was simply innocent and well-meaning.

If fact, you might get a lot of that. Either the responder knows something and wants to hide it, or, more likely, was fooled by the JBS front and surface appearance.

IMHO, it isn't a minor political position for the JBS to claim that sitting US Presidents were secret Communists. It's major. It may be difficult to find some Dallas guests who know a lot about the JBS and are also willing to "tell all," so I wish you a truck-load of luck.

Please, keep us posted.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Thanks Steven - DiEugenio is such a good writer. He was often rude on this forum, and I presume he was kicked off for that reason. But it must have been endlessly frustrating for him to debate topics with people when he had done so much homework. The review of Ultimate Sacrifice pretty much rips the book to shreds. I assume that Ultimate Sacrifice, and this review, predate the revelations about Joannides, because Blakey now claims things might have gone quite differently had the HSCA known who he was. The mafia didn't control HSCA any more than they have controlled the 51 year coverup. That distinction belongs squarely with the CIA and FBI and military intelligence, and they in turn do not answer to the mafia, nor for the most part do they answer to our elected government.

I agree that Jim DiEugenio was a catalyst for growth in JFK Research in the past decade or so.

I also agree with DiEugenio about his negative judgment regarding the "Mafia did it" theory of the JFK murder.

DiEugenio is correct to focus on Robert Blakey, the man who took over the HSCA from Richard Sprague and others who were getting too close to cracking the "Lone Nut" theory.

Remember that the HSCA was performed in 1977-1979, when the Cold War was still raging hot, and the USSR was still a major threat to global stability.

It was not yet time to tell the world the Truth about the JFK murder.

So, Blakey was hired to turn the whole investigation onto a new bogeyman. Since the Lone Shooter theory had been laid to rest by the facts -- Blakey created a new scapegoat -- the Mafia -- and he wasted most of the HSCA funds on chasing down this blind alley.

But remember -- it was a patriotic act -- the USA still wasn't ready to hear the Truth -- which could have started a Civil War in the middle of the Cold War.

Now that the USSR has fallen and there is no more Cold War -- now, finally, I believe the USA can hear the TRUTH.

I predict that in 2017 the JFK Information Act will reveal that the JFK murder involved Edwin Walker.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

The USSR is no more, but Russia has its nukes and like the US they are modernizing them.

Yes, but that's a far, far cry from a Cold War. In 1963, the USSR had China as its ally. Think about that for a few minutes.

Also, Cuba was setting up USSR nukes only 90 miles from Florida. Think about that.

The USSR has fallen. China has constructed a monument to Mao, but has made a thousand business deals with the USA.

Communism is practically a JOKE today (but we restrain ourselves because China is our most favored trading partner).

One of the best things that President Obama did in 2014 was to propose to recognize Cuba once again -- after 50 years. Brilliant move.

After Fidel and Raoul kick the bucket, the Cubans will construct a monument to them, and then make a thousand business deals with the USA.

You can count on it. They might not even wait until they're gone.

In sum: one cannot even begin to compare 2015 with 1963. Ex-General Edwin Walker lived in a completely different world than you or I do.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

There are certain errors by "historians" that, once made, make suspect all their methodology and conclusions, and from which no retrenchment is possible. The business of naming Guevara as a US-allied successor to Castro is one of these. The error is so anti-historical that one has to wonder if whomever was textually responsible for Waldron's first edition did not want to taint it with failure through all subsequent rewritings.

Artificial intelligence programs are much more canny than we are: once recognizing an impossible step, they would block advancement along this path, by simple binary deduction.

Edited by David Andrews

There are certain errors by "historians" that, once made, make suspect all their methodology and conclusions, and from which no retrenchment is possible. The business of naming Guevara as a US-allied successor to Castro is one of these.

The error is so anti-historical that one has to wonder if whomever was textually responsible for Waldron's first edition did not want to taint it with failure through all subsequent rewritings...

I agree with this, David. Even historians can be politically biased -- it's true of all historians, going back to Herodotus.

I dispute claims that the CIA was able to *turn* Che Guevara, rather, I accept reports that CIA Officer David Morales coordinated the *assassination* of Che Guevara.

The main flaw in the famous Blakey theory that "the Mafia killed JFK" (which by the way, Blakey himself no longer believes) is that it was politically conditioned (i.e. the "Lone Shooter" dogma still had legs as long as the Cold War was raging hot).

Waldron/Hartmann embellished the Blakey theory, merging it with the Jim Garrison theory, and capping it all off with the astounding revelation that RFK was up to his neck in "Kill-Fidel" plots.

It always bothered me that RFK didn't lash out at the Warren Commission, or even support Jim Garrison when RFK had the chance. Instead, I've read reports that RFK secretly attacked Jim Garrison through this friend, Walter Sheridan of NBC News. That makes sense to me since RFK hid in the shadows throughout the whole Garrison saga.

None of this changes the fact that JFK was murdered by a conspiracy, far beyond Lee Harvey Oswald. The only question is -- WHO WERE THE CONSPIRATORS?

I say that 12 have already confessed, and they all tend to cluster around Ex-General Edwin Walker. Waldron/Hartmann missed these signals -- and that's where I break from them.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

We were speaking of at least 12 conspirators who've already confessed to the JFK murder to some degree or other, namely:

1. Jack S. Martin (to Jim Garrison)

2. David Ferrie (to Jim Garrison)

3. Thomas Edward Beckham (to Joan Mellen)

4. John Martino (to his son)

5. Frank Sturgis (to newspapers)

6. Johnny Roselli (to newspapers)

7. Gerry Patrick Hemming (to A.J. Weberman)

8. Loran Hall (there's only Santos and me still alive!)

9. David Morales (CIA Officer -- to his friend, Ruben Carbajal)

10. Howard Hunt (CIA Officer -- on his deathbed to his son)

11. Lee Harvey Oswald (I'm just a Patsy!)

12. Jack Ruby (when he admitted knowledge to Earl Warren of the role of Edwin Walker and the JBS)

It's still debated whether or not to count Harry Dean as the 13th confessor. I personally accept Harry Dean's confession that he attended a JBS meeting in Southern California in mid-September 1963, along with Guy Gabaldon, John Rousselot and Ex-General Edwin Walker, in which Lee Harvey Oswald, an alleged FPCC Director, was the topic of an extended conversation.

The proposal on the table, initiated by Edwin Walker, was that Lee Harvey Oswald would make a perfect patsy in any plot to assassinate JFK, for example, in Dallas, Texas. Walker suggested that all the pieces were currently in place to make this a reality.

In that conversation, Harry Dean claims that he himself contributed to the topic by pointing out that as a former Secretary for the Chicago FPCC, he could vouch for the Communist dedication of the FPCC.

Harry Dean (who quit the FPCC in 1961) told that JBS group that the FPCC was dangerous and potentially deadly, and so great caution should be taken when dealing with them. One should be armed and should expect the FPCC to be armed, just in case one comes into some conflict with them during the effort to frame Lee Harvey Oswald.

In that conversation, claims Harry Dean, the entire group made jokes about the FPCC, about Communism, about JFK and RFK, and also about Lee Harvey Oswald. One of the jokes was this -- that it's poetic justice to use one Communist to kill another Communist.

Now, the debate over whether to count Harry Dean as one of the legitimate confessors to the JFK conspiracy, involves several considerations, for example:

(i) While it appears that Harry Dean was *at least for this moment* a part of a conspiracy to murder JFK, in fact he was a central part of that conspiracy only for this single meeting.

(ii) After this meeting, Harry claims that he merely continued in his regular JBS-related activities of assisting Guy Gabaldon and his two assistants, Loran Hall and Larry Howard, to collect material donations from JBS members (mostly professional men) to take to Interpen, La Sambra and other paramilitary raid groups, for further raids on Cuba. These donations included supplies such as weapons, ammunition, explosives, cash and also medical supplies, especially drugs.

(iii) According to Harry, these supplies were regularly stored in Guy Gabaldon's garage, but when supplies increased, they would sometimes overflow into Harry's own garage. In any case, Harry would haul and move the supplies locally, and help Loran Hall and Larry Howard load their trucks for coast-to-coast transportation between Southern California, Dallas, Texas, New Orleans, Louisiana and various Florida keys.

(iv) Harry had been doing this since late 1962, and these, he claims, were his normal routines in the service of the John Birch Society and the Minutemen in Southern California. Other activities included attending Minutemen training camps for paramilitary exercises.

(v) In other words, Harry's role appears to be fairly low-level, never rising to the level of an actual plot strategist, tactician or "mechanic" in Dallas, Texas. So, was he really inside the conspiracy?

(vi) Further, Harry claims that he didn't really believe the plotters at that JBS meeting that evening. As a member of the Minutemen, Harry had heard boasting speeches before, and he had heard plenty of guys threaten to kill JFK and RFK -- and it was all baloney. They were just "letting off steam," so to speak.

(vii) So, Harry claims that he was astounded when JFK was really assassinated, and that he was doubly astounded when the news media reported that the "Lone Shooter" was Lee Harvey Oswald.

(viii) So, even for those of us who believe Harry Dean's Confession, we must ask ourselves if Harry should really be counted among the JFK plotters -- rather than just another casual observer.

It's interesting, because there are many "casual observers" who can be named in this regard. For example, Sylvia Odio; Joseph Milteer; Marita Lorenz; Larry Howard; Richard Hathcock; Roy Payne and others. Presuming the veracity of Harry Dean's claims, perhaps he belongs in this line-up.

What makes Harry Dean's story interesting to me is that -- without even trying -- Harry confirms reports by others who name Edwin Walker in connection with the JFK murder. (Those others would include Jack Ruby and Frank Ellsworth, for example.)

Harry -- without trying -- also confirms reports by those who name Loran Hall and Larry Howard in connection with the JFK murder (for example, researchers like Gaeton Fonzi and A.J. Weberman).

Those folks, in turn, also tend to name Gerry Patrick Hemming, Roy Payne and Richard Hathcock in connection with the JFK murder. Walker's personal papers include personal correspondence with Gerry Patrick Hemming, specifically on the topic of further paramilitary raids on Cuba, and the raiders' continuing need for supplies.

By naming Hemming, Hall and Howard, we now introduce their connections in New Orleans, including Guy Banister, Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, Fred Crisman, Jack S. Martin and Thomas Beckham -- all the people named by NOLA DA Jim Garrison and his protégé Joan Mellen.

The connections are too intriguing to ignore, IMHO. Edwin Walker's name is peppered all over the JFK murder suspects, just as it is peppered all over the Warren Commission volumes.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul,

A light went on for me as I read your post #891. I've always wondered why someone killed Tippit. His killing was linked by the DPD and the U.S. Government very quickly to the killing of JFK. Yet for me there's never been an obvious link, just some big questions, such as whether an Oswald wallet was found at the Tippit murder scene.

Many commenters, I've observed, believe such a wallet was found. Yet even if that's true, the Warren Commission didn't seize upon the fact; and the wallet seems to have vanished or to have been planted on Oswald shortly after his arrest.

Your post #891 opens my eyes to the possibility, just a possibility, that the reason for the Tippit killing was to set up Oswald as a cop killer.

Oswald had to be killed. He could not be allowed to go to trial. If there was a conspiracy to kill JFK, this was core to the conspiracy.

Who would naturally want to kill him? The DPD, of course. Oswald was a cop killer.

Except the plan was even more elegant. Ruby was the designated killer, whose way was secretly paved by the DPD. So there was no blaming the DPD. And Ruby, despite all his flaws, knew to keep his mouth mostly shut.

Yes, Ruby was part of the plan. Not the plan to kill JFK. But to eliminate the alleged killer. With the secret help of the DPD, which was guaranteed once Oswald was fingered for killing Tippit.

Paul,

A light went on for me as I read your post #891. I've always wondered why someone killed Tippit. His killing was linked by the DPD and the U.S. Government very quickly to the killing of JFK. Yet for me there's never been an obvious link, just some big questions, such as whether an Oswald wallet was found at the Tippit murder scene.

Many commenters, I've observed, believe such a wallet was found. Yet even if that's true, the Warren Commission didn't seize upon the fact; and the wallet seems to have vanished or to have been planted on Oswald shortly after his arrest.

Your post #891 opens my eyes to the possibility, just a possibility, that the reason for the Tippit killing was to set up Oswald as a cop killer.

Oswald had to be killed. He could not be allowed to go to trial. If there was a conspiracy to kill JFK, this was core to the conspiracy.

Who would naturally want to kill him? The DPD, of course. Oswald was a cop killer.

Except the plan was even more elegant. Ruby was the designated killer, whose way was secretly paved by the DPD. So there was no blaming the DPD. And Ruby, despite all his flaws, knew to keep his mouth mostly shut.

Yes, Ruby was part of the plan. Not the plan to kill JFK. But to eliminate the alleged killer. With the secret help of the DPD, which was guaranteed once Oswald was fingered for killing Tippit.

Hi Jon,

Thanks for picking up on this, because I'd like to develop it further. Please tell me what you think about the following. In the interest of my "Unified Field" theory of the JFK murder, which attempts to include as many written accounts and theories about the JFK murder as possible, I present the following opinion about the murder of J.D. Tippit.

Jim Garrison published his many doubts about Oswald being the Tippit killer, due to a lack of credible eye-witnesses, a lack of stable ballistics evidence, and so on.

Now, here's the explosive part: a fairly technical book from 2009, namely, A Deeper, Darker Truth: Tom Wilson's Journey into the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, by Donald T. Phillips, offers among many other innovations, a technical, photographic analysis of "Badge Man." The conclusion of Tom Wilson and Don Phillips is that "Badge Man" was none other than J.D. Tippit.

With advanced photographic techniques, Wilson and Phillips identify the Badge Man as J.D Tippit -- right down to a pox mark on Tippit's left cheek.

In other words, the famous JFK kill shot was made by J.D. Tippit. Theoretically, Tippit was an extreme rightist, a member of the KKK, the White Citizens Council, the Minutemen and the John Birch Society. His motivation came from Ex-General Edwin Walker.

Now, this also brings up the beseiged testimony of Ricky White, son of Roscoe White, who claims that his father was also a JFK shooter that day. Roscoe White was a known associate of J.D. Tippit. Both men were notorious right-wing extremists in Dallas.

Why bring up Roscoe White? Because this raises the beseiged testimony of Mike Robinson -- a local 12-year-old -- who claims that he overheard Roscoe White confessing to killing J.D. Tippit on the very day of the shooting; while he was hiding inside a DPD washroom stall during all the commotion outside.

Let's put this all together. Garrison denies Oswald was Tippit's shooter. Wilson/Phillips say J.D. Tippit was a JFK shooter. Ricky White says his father, Roscoe, was a JFK shooter. Mike Robinson says he overheard Roscoe White confess to shooting Tippit.

If (and only if) all this is correct, then we have another major clue of the role of Jack Ruby in the death of Lee Harvey Oswald. That is, we have reason to suspect that *some* Dallas Policemen were involved in the JFK murder (following Ex-General Edwin Walker) and that these Dallas Policemen themselves killed J.D. Tippit (who may have started boasting about it), and THEN this was all blamed on Lee Harvey Oswald -- who had long been FRAMED to be the Patsy since 14 April 1963, all the way through 30 September 1963.

Naturally, then, Oswald had to die as soon as possible, in order to forever take the blame, without possibility of argument.

There is more to my theory of Tippit than this, Jon, but first I'd like to get your feedback on just this much.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul,

I withhold judgment as to whether there was a badgeman. I'm not skilled in photography.

As to Roscoe White I believe he bears scrutiny. I'm really interested to know whether in fact a version of the backyard photos was found among Roscoe White's effects following his death. And if so, what that version tells one.

Paul,

I withhold judgment as to whether there was a badgeman. I'm not skilled in photography.

As to Roscoe White I believe he bears scrutiny. I'm really interested to know whether in fact a version of the backyard photos was found among Roscoe White's effects following his death. And if so, what that version tells one.

Well, Jon, there really was an Oswald Backyard Photograph found among Roscoe White's possessions, and it was well explored by the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1979.

The HSCA officially labeled the Roscoe White version of the Oswald Backyard Photograph as 133C, because it shows Oswald in a completely different pose than the two poses that the Warren Commission had in 133A and 133B.

You ask what this tells us -- and of course the responses you may hear will be all over the map. There is little agreement among JFK researchers on this -- so I can only give you my opinion.

IMHO, Roscoe White's possession of the 133C Backyard Photograph demonstrates a relationship between Roscoe White and Lee Harvey Oswald. For one thing, they had known each other from their common days at Atsugi in the Marines. Among Oswald's own photographs of that Atsugi period, we find Roscoe White's face in more than one place.

Furthermore, photographic expert, Jack White (no relation to Roscoe) believes that all three of the Backyard Photographs were fake -- and he further believes that the Chin, the lumpy Right-wrist, the thick Neck and the shifted Stance in all three photographs belong to Roscoe White.

I happen to accept Jack White's opinion on this specific theme, although I sharply disagree with Jack White on many other opinions about the Backyard Photograph. I sharply disagree, for example, when Jack White claims (along with many others) that the fakery of the Backyard Photographs constitutes proof of a Governmental conspiracy to murder JFK.

On the contrary -- IMHO, Lee Harvey Oswald and Roscoe White were both experienced photographers, and Lee Harvey Oswald had the advantage of working at Jaggars-Chiles-Stoval (a sophisticated photographic laboratory) during the period of the forgery of the Backyard Photographs, i.e. February and March 1963.

So, IMHO, Lee Harvey Oswald and Roscoe White both cooperated with each other to make several different faked copies of the Backyard Photograph. Why? For "plausible deniability."

In other words, just in case the Police ever found any version of the Backyard Photograph, Lee Harvey Oswald could always say, "That photo is a fake, and I can prove it." Well, that's exactly what he did say, as we all know.

But the next question arises -- why in the world would Roscoe White cooperate with Lee Harvey Oswald in this nonsense? Wasn't Roscoe White a Dallas Policeman?

The answer is that Roscoe White wasn't a Dallas Policeman early in 1963. He only became one in October, 1963. (According to Ron Lewis in his 1993 book, Flashback: The Untold Story of Lee Harvey Oswald, Roscoe White joined the DPD only when urged to join by Guy Banister, for whom he had worked in New Orleans during the summer of 1963.) In early 1963, Roscoe White, like Lee Harvey Oswald, was just another free-floating Marine veteran seeking a steady job in Dallas, Texas.

The photographic evidence shows that Roscoe White personally participated in the forgeries of all three Backyard Photographs. But why? In my theory, the reason must stem from Lee Harvey Oswald himself. What did Oswald do with the Photographs?

(1) We know Oswald sent one copy to the leftist newspaper, The Militant -- shortly before his attack on Edwin Walker. This was CE-133A.

(2) We know Oswald also sent one to George De Mohrenschildt, and even signed it, and even had Marina write in Russian on the back, "Hunter of Fascists, Ha-ha" -- shortly before his attack on Edwin Walker. This was CE-133B (and was also seen on the cover of LIFE magazine on 21 February 1964).

(3) We know, finally, that Oswald gave one to Roscoe White, namely, HSCA-133C.

Now -- the question I cannot answer today -- but I hope to eventually -- is whether Lee Harvey Oswald told Roscoe White about his attempt to murder Ex-General Edwin Walker at his Dallas home on Wednesday 10 April 1963.

Because, if Roscoe White did know about the Edwin Walker shooting (which appears to be the main reason that Oswald created the forgeries in the first place) then there is at least some chance that Roscoe White was the legendary "second shooter" at Edwin Walker on that controversial day.

Comments?

Regards,

-Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Jon,

Although you didn't want to delve deeper into the photographic innovations of Tom Wilson and Donald Phillips who conclude (among other things) that "Badge Man" was J.D. Tippit, I want to finish my thought on that, while it remains topical.

Another proposal by Wilson and Phillips is that photographic analysis also reveals many figures behind the Grassy Knoll picket fence at the time of the JFK shooting -- and most of them were wearing Dallas Police uniforms.

Some of us older folks remember the writings of newspaper publisher Penn Jones, Jr. and his expanding book in the 1960's, Forgive My Grief, which criticized the Warren Commission. One of Jones' main sources was a former Dallas Deputy Sheriff named Roger Craig.

Without going into the tragic story of Roger Craig, I would point out a key point which Roger Craig told Penn Jones, Jr. -- a point that tends to confirm the proposal by Wilson and Phillips about so many Dallas Police behind that picket fence.

Roger Craig reported that the space behind the Grassy Knoll picket fence was actually a parking lot, and furthermore, that parking lot in 1963 was reserved for employees of the Dallas Police Department.

According to Roger Craig, there was only one entrance to that parking lot -- and the exit was the same as the entrance. Furthermore, that entrance was barred by a locked gate, and only those who had rented space in that parking lot had a copy of the key to unlock that padlock.

In other words, only Dallas Police could get back behind the Grassy Knoll picket fence.

Well, of course that means that good pals of the Dallas Police might also obtain access back there -- but only by the permission of at least one Dallas Policeman who had a copy of the entrance gate padlock.

This confirms the photographic report of Wilson and Phillips, that several Dallas Policemen are visible moving about behind the Grassy Knoll picket fence at the very moment of the shot that killed JFK.

I personally find that alarming, and it fits snugly into my theory about Ex-General Edwin Walker, which I will now unfold more fully in this thread.

IMHO, among the many shooters who murdered JFK on 11/22/1963 we will find multiple Dallas Policemen, including but not limited to Roscoe White (just as Ricky White claims) and also J.D. Tippit (as claimed by Wilson and Phillips).

We will eventually find, IMHO, that these two DPD men were acting under orders of Ex-General Edwin Walker -- orders which they obtained during Minutemen meetings in Dallas.

We will also find, IMHO, that Police Chief Jesse Curry, who was the driver of the lead car in the JFK motorcade, participated in the last-minute decision to change the parade route to move through Dealey Plaza, and deliberately led the motorcade into the pre-planned shooting theater.

(This, IMHO, is the reason that the Secret Service Agent driving JFK's limo slowed down while the kill shot was made -- because Jesse Curry himself slowed down the lead car in front of the JFK limo.)

We will also find, IMHO, that Police Captain Will Fritz deliberately manipulated the schedule of retaining Lee Harvey Oswald at the Dallas Police Station beyond ordinary limits -- and never recording his interviews of the suspect -- in order to ensure that Jack Ruby was finally in position to complete his task.

All of these Dallas Policemen, IMHO, boldly cooperated with the conspiracy to murder JFK -- yet none of them was the leader. The leader was a past master of paramilitary tactics and execution -- none other than Ex-General Edwin Walker.

This is only a theory today -- yet I expect a full vindication of this theory by 27 October 2017, when the US Government finally releases all withheld documents relating to the JFK murder (according to the JFK Information Act).

In addition, I hopefully anticipate a book to come out this year by Dr. Jeffrey Caufield, which will shine a floodlight of information on Edwin Walker in connection with the JFK murder.

We should also remember the confession of young Mike Robinson -- that he overheard Roscoe White confess to killing J.D. Tippit. That clue all by itself could unravel the entire JFK murder -- if we only follow the thread to its bitter end.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo