The Education Forum

Backyard Photo Observation

Tony Krome

Here is a strange thing. The cutout image has a dark line over the left forearm that matches the leather sling that drapes over Oswald's forearm. The problem is, it is in the white cutout part that is  supposed to be a white sheet of paper that laid behind the cutout portion. The shadow image lays in the same spot over the forearm. Even slight variations  match.
Maybe some copies of the cutout have remnants of overlaid comparisons? If this is part of the original image then the mystery is what process would leave traces of the cutout image?

There is also a difference  between the two part of the newspaper that matches 133c. The fold on the left is distinct but it is barley visible without some further enhancement.

Edited by Chris Bristow

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Chris....

Key action word in there is "supposed"....  I just can't buy a single word these people say...

I for one would love to know how HE knew to use that pose....

And if you check again, the ghost with the red - the red is the shadow caused by the ghost cutout... it is not flush flat like the image to the left of it where there is not shadow...

Here's the original of the shadowed version of the ghost....  I think I got this from the Dallas Photo Archives.... and not the DPD inventory... but I'm not sure

419512442_Ghostpastedoverimage-BYP2174-003.thumb.gif.962f560af3f32b0ffd0293de9342d5f6.gif

23 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Nice work Chris....

Key action word in there is "supposed"....  I just can't buy a single word these people say...

I for one would love to know how HE knew to use that pose....

And if you check again, the ghost with the red - the red is the shadow caused by the ghost cutout... it is not flush flat like the image to the left of it where there is not shadow...

Here's the original of the shadowed version of the ghost....  I think I got this from the Dallas Photo Archives.... and not the DPD inventory... but I'm not sure

419512442_Ghostpastedoverimage-BYP2174-003.thumb.gif.962f560af3f32b0ffd0293de9342d5f6.gif

Thanks, It is an interesting little anomaly.
    Does the shadow indicate that the silhouette of Oswald was a  cutout   placed on top of the Dallas Police photo? I thought this was supposed to be a cutout silhouette with white paper behind it? If the Dallas photo itself was cutout over white paper then the shadow would fall inside the silhouette wouldn't it?
       Let's say he first used a cutout silhouette of Oswald over the Dallas cop image and it was uneven and cast a shadow. Then he used the resulting image with the shadow mistake (Because he was just practicing) to cutout the 133c silhouette. That would result in a cutout photo with a shadow outside the white silhouette
 I guess you are right not to trust what they say. If I have the story right Dt. Brown tried to say he cut himself out of the photo but had to completely change the story because the cutout shape is Oswald in 133c. But isn't that also a Dallas Police photo of the Backyard? There would be no Oswald or Brown to cut out of it. That particular Dallas photo he used has to be one of those with no person in the picture because cutting out a 133c silhouette would not remove all of Dt Brown even if he had been in the photo. The only cutting out he did was Oswald in 133c and a silhouette into the Dallas cop photo. 
  Roscoe White snatched 133c at some point and kept it out of evidence. Maybe it was found separate from 133a and B and he pocketed it then. Maybe he took any records of it being found. somehow he kept it hidden. but that would not prevent him from influencing the 133c pose Dt Brown did. Maybe he decided to snatch the photo after they replicated the pose. That sounds pretty stupid of him but my point is he could be responsible for Brown's 133c pose.

Might be guy that actually planted the shrub;

In the spirit of most things bizarre related to the assassination, his name is BOOTH (Abe Lincoln)

This guy Booth worked for Lambert Landscape Company and lived at 214 West Neely St in 1961

The ad below mentions shrubs, same company, 1962

I can see the guy planting our famous shrub

file.php?id=299265&mode=view

Neat Bart,

The info you are supplying is getting better and better.  It appears to be another check mark in the column of a very long list of events screaming reasonable doubt.  If a lawyer could not have gotten Oswald off then he would be working for the other side as was Spence in that rigged show trial featuring Bugilosi.

6 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Thanks to uncle Malcolm

img_8412.jpg

Is the laboratory saying that Qc31 depicts a Carcano, but the lack of detail does not permit a match?

OR, are they saying that the lack of detail does not permit them to determine even the make of the rifle?

3 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

Is the laboratory saying that Qc31 depicts a Carcano, but the lack of detail does not permit a match?

OR, are they saying that the lack of detail does not permit them to determine even the make of the rifle?

Sounds like they're saying lack of detail prevents them from determining the make of the rifle.