The Education Forum

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Guest Bart Kamp

5 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

But isn't it on permanent record at the Sixth Floor Museum that he [Buell Frazier] did later see Oswald?

Yes. But that was an AFTER-the-assassination alleged "sighting" of Oswald, and Buell said he saw Oswald walking along the side of the TSBD Building about "5 to 10 minutes" after the shooting.....

2002 Interview With Book Depository Employee Buell Wesley Frazier

So even if Frazier is right about his later (2002) "sighting" of Oswald, that fact wouldn't change a thing with respect to where Oswald was at the time of JFK's murder and with respect to the evidence that will still point directly at Mr. Oswald as the murderer of both President Kennedy and Police Officer J.D. Tippit.

And here's another thought I had regarding Frazier's 2002 "bombshell"....

If Tony Krome is right about the "Psychogenic amnesia" stuff, AND if Oswald was really the "Prayer Man" figure, then we'd have to wonder WHY Frazier still said nothing about seeing Oswald on the steps at the time of the shooting?

Or did Frazier's "Psychogenic amnesia" only wear off PART OF THE WAY in June of 2002 when he said to Gary Mack that he saw Lee Oswald on Houston Street five to ten minutes after the shooting? And will Buell suddenly burst forth with Bombshell #2 in a few more years when his Psychogenic amnesia wears off to an even greater degree so that his memory blockage will be completely removed and he'll suddenly recall that LHO was with him on the steps all along?

And then when that unlikely scenario I just painted re: Frazier does occur, the conspiracy theorists of the world would then only need to reconcile all of these other problems with the "Oswald Is Prayer Man" theory....

....Why didn't Oswald HIMSELF shout from the rooftops (when he was provided with multiple opportunities to do so when the live television cameras were focused on him at Dallas City Hall on both November 22nd and 23rd): "I was outside with Wesley Frazier at the time of the assassination! Just ask Wesley! He'll tell you!" ?

....Why didn't Billy Lovelady, Bill Shelley, or any of the other people who were near the steps at the time when JFK was shot say they saw Oswald on or near the steps at that same critical "12:30" time? Were ALL of those other people suffering from "Psychogenic amnesia" too? And when do you suppose they too (if they are still among the living) will be able to free themselves from that affliction the way Frazier was freed from it?

....Why did Oswald tell Police Captain J. Will Fritz (within earshot of James Hosty and James Bookhout, who wrote the same thing in this FBI report) that he (Oswald) was INSIDE the building and specifically on the "first floor" at the time when JFK was being shot?

....Why didn't Oswald tell his wife or his brother or his mother the truth about how he was located out on the steps at 12:30 when all three of those relatives visited Oswald at City Hall on November 22 or 23? (Or are we dealing with three more cases of "Psychogenic amnesia" here?)

....Why did Lee Harvey Oswald shoot and kill J.D. Tippit if, in fact, he had really been located on the TSBD steps when John Kennedy was killed by some unknown non-Oswald killer(s)?

That should keep the conspiracy theorists busy for a few more years----even if Buell Wesley Frazier were to suddenly appear on CNN or Fox News beneath a Breaking News banner and declare on live television: "I saw Lee Harvey Oswald on the Depository steps at 12:30 P.M. on November 22, 1963; my Psychogenic Amnesia has just now totally worn off!"

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TK:But isn't it on permanent record at the Sixth Floor Museum that he did later see Oswald?

That is true Tony.

And it does not matter one bit that Frazier changed his story to these guys.  They refuse to acknowledge what that says about Frazier or the WC.

And FC's answer to a first generation print of Wiegman or Darnell is utterly priceless.  He does not have to see it since he nows already what is on it. 

HAHAHAHA  :help

8 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

And it does not matter one bit that Frazier changed his story to these guys.  They refuse to acknowledge what that says about Frazier or the WC.

I honestly thought Dave would respond by sending Buell a Get Well Card

Back to the drawing board

On 2/13/2019 at 4:41 AM, James DiEugenio said:

I should also add. It's about 3:30 in the morning back in Indy. He [DVP] really does not have a life.

Jimmy just now posted at 3:47 AM his time in L.A.

I guess Jimmy, too, "really does not have a life".

And the hypocritical irony exhibited by a certain conspiracy theorist in the state of California continues. (Ya gotta love it.) :)

Edited by David Von Pein

13 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Jimmy just now posted at 3:47 AM his time in L.A.

I guess Jimmy, too, "really does not have a life".

And the hypocritical irony exhibited by a certain conspiracy theorist in the state of California continues. (Ya gotta love it.) :)

David, here you can hear Buell Frazier say he kept quiet out of fear of what could happen to his family. He says it right at the end of the interview IIRC.

https://jfkfacts.org/c-span-to-air-telling-story-from-oswalds-co-worker/#more-6018 

Nice one Vanessa.

It indicates pressure was brought to bear does it not?

46 minutes ago, Vanessa Loney said:

David, here you can hear Buell Frazier say he kept quiet out of fear of what could happen to his family. He says it right at the end of the interview IIRC.

https://jfkfacts.org/c-span-to-air-telling-story-from-oswalds-co-worker/#more-6018 

"You best keep silent, not go around talking, cause I don't want anything to happen to my family .................. I can accept a lot of things happen to me .............. but not my family" - Frazier

Powerful stuff!

Gee whiz, it's been proven that Oswald was in the sniper's nest merrily shooting away. Why oh why would anyone have to threaten Frazier about anything at all? Keep silent about what? If everything points conclusively to Oswald's guilt, there should be nothing to keep silent about, right?

3 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

"You best keep silent, not go around talking, cause I don't want anything to happen to my family .................. I can accept a lot of things happen to me .............. but not my family" - Frazier

Powerful stuff!

But stuff like this gets taken out of context a lot in this (JFK) case. Take Acquilla Clemons, for example....

"CLEMONS: But see, I take care of an ill man here. And she don’t want me in anything because it would upset him. She’s awful fond of me...

[Dale Myers speaking:] This is the first ah-hah moment – one that has been hidden from public scrutiny for better than fifty years. Here, for the first time, we have Mrs. Clemons explaining that it’s not a cadre of faceless, nameless law enforcement officers harassing her to keep quiet (as everyone has been led to believe by Mark Lane and the conspirati), but rather, a strong suggestion by her employers – John and Cornelia Smotherman – who are no doubt sick and tired of the parade of “journalists” (remember, this is the third visit in as many weeks) who keep showing up at her home." -- Dale K. Myers; November 1, 2017

More:

Dale-Myers-Clemons-Article-Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

Getting back to the point, Frazier changed his story.

We also have Lovelady admitting something that appears to put Oswald on the first floor being stopped.  And Lovelady perhaps saying LHO was outside at the time of the shooting but he was cut off in mid sentence.

Whenever you think the WC cannot get worse, it gets worse.

What a sorry joke.  I mean after all, it was only the president. 

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:

Gee whiz, it's been proven that Oswald was in the sniper's nest merrily shooting away. Why oh why would anyone have to threaten Frazier about anything at all? Keep silent about what? If everything points conclusively to Oswald's guilt, there should be nothing to keep silent about, right?

If Oswald was so innocent (being "prayer man", having the perfect alibi since he had been outside during the shooting sequence), then try explaining to us why he killed a policeman half an hour later !
(Actually, you can't, we know that)

Edited by François Carlier

I just saw in the Facebook group Fair Play for JFK that DVP copied the link to this particular forum on this topic. Is that appropriate? What's the point of doing that? That group seems more appropriate for his views on the assassination anyway so why be here? Just to gunk up further learning and thoughtful discussion?

2 hours ago, Derek Thibeault said:

I just saw in the Facebook group Fair Play for JFK that DVP copied the link to this particular forum on this topic. Is that appropriate? What's the point of doing that?

I don't understand. What's INappropriate about linking to a JFK discussion at a JFK Facebook group? I do it all the time at Jim Hess' FB group and Ed Cage's group and my own JFK FB group.

FYI / BTW, here's my Facebook group (which has 800+ members) (and I've got it set up as a "Public" group, so anybody [even non-members] can view its contents; it's not a "Closed" group, which many FB groups are):

Facebook-JFK-Group-Logo.jpg

If you want to join my group, Derek, just come on by. I've never refused membership to anyone who has asked to sign up. (Or maybe you're a member already. I can't recall.) :)

That group seems more appropriate for his views on the assassination anyway, so why be here? Just to gunk up further learning and thoughtful discussion?

I really don't understand that mindset, Derek. This is a forum entitled "JFK Assassination Debate". It's not called "JFK Forum For Conspiracy Believers Only".

Good gosh, do you really want a forum on a controversial issue like this one that is totally one-sided? Do you really think that in my 5,000+ posts I have done nothing but "gunk up" the place? Do you really think I've offered up no evidence at all for my stated Lone Assassin position?

Come now. Let's be a little reasonable.

Edited by David Von Pein

4 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

But stuff like this gets taken out of context a lot in this (JFK) case. Take Acquilla Clemons, for example....

"CLEMONS: But see, I take care of an ill man here. And she don’t want me in anything because it would upset him. She’s awful fond of me...

[Dale Myers speaking:] This is the first ah-hah moment – one that has been hidden from public scrutiny for better than fifty years. Here, for the first time, we have Mrs. Clemons explaining that it’s not a cadre of faceless, nameless law enforcement officers harassing her to keep quiet (as everyone has been led to believe by Mark Lane and the conspirati), but rather, a strong suggestion by her employers – John and Cornelia Smotherman – who are no doubt sick and tired of the parade of “journalists” (remember, this is the third visit in as many weeks) who keep showing up at her home." -- Dale K. Myers; November 1, 2017

More:

Dale-Myers-Clemons-Article-Logo.png

But she said as I recall she was visited and told to keep quiet. 

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

TK:But isn't it on permanent record at the Sixth Floor Museum that he did later see Oswald?

That is true Tony.

And FC's answer to a first generation print of Wiegman or Darnell is utterly priceless.  He does not have to see it since he nows already what is on it. 

HAHAHAHA  :help

He is a bag of laughs isnt he?