Jump to content
The Education Forum

Proof that the coverup is ongoing


Recommended Posts

If what we see in this montage concerning the black patch has been edited out then the cover up is still ongoing, at least in the 6th Floor Museum.

z-frame-317-montage.jpg

I got into trouble with the Robert Groden and his folks.  They wouldn't continue to talk to me when I told them I could paint these images better.  I would at least keep Kennedy's hair out of the wound and would match the wound's size to the skin flap size.  What I see is a horizontal skin flap matching a vertical head wound.  And, why is there a bright high light on the skin flap?  If it was blood then the whole skip flap wound shine accordingly.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, David G. Healy said:
On 2/21/2019 at 12:53 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

[...]

And yes, from everything I have read about Z-film alteration, it seems that there are many things that would have had to be removed. It's hard for me to believe it could be done in a twelve hour period that Horne says it was done in. But his Hollywood contacts say otherwise, so it's hard for me to argue the point.

 

What Hollywood contacts (Wilkerson & Whitehead and other Z-film researchers) in this instance state, what was added to a frame in the Z-film, not what was removed.  [Sandy's emphasis.]


Yes, what they talked about was the addition of paint to remove the gaping occipital wound and move it to above the ear.

But my point was regarding Horne's timeline that gives only 12 hours time to alter the film. I used the word "remove" instead of "add" because most the needed alterations can be described as needing removal:

  • Removal of the occipital wound.
  • Removal of brain matter flying backward, some of it possibly hitting the trunk of the car.
  • Removal of the stopping of the limousine.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:


Yes, what they talked about was the addition of paint to remove the gaping occipital wound and move it to above the ear.

But my point was regarding Horne's timeline that gives only 12 hours time to alter the film. I used the word "remove" instead of "add" because most the needed alterations can be described as needing removal:

  • Removal of the occipital wound.
  • Removal of brain matter flying backward, some of it possibly hitting the trunk of the car.
  • Removal of the stopping of the limousine.

 

immediately, individual frames were altered for LIFE magazine release (were they numbered?) Removal of brain matter? WOW here's a quick way of doing that add more contrast to the frames, POOF!

Removal of the limousine? They had till the middle of Feb '64, the first schedule appearance of the full Zap film shown to the WC to remove that.

Frankly I could care less what was done at Hawkeye works, that's Doug's purview.

And before the question comes up, there has never been a side by side Z-film comparison of known and dated prints running along side of the alleged Z-film in-camera original... and never will be much to our chagrin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:26 AM, Micah Mileto said:

A Coup In Camelot argued that the right skull flap was created by the shooting along with the occipital blowout, but was quickly pushed back in by Jackie. In that case, the Dealey Plaza witnesses would recall the right skull flap in that moment, and then it could be temporarily secured back from dried blood or hair.

I think that is entirely possible.  After all, many think the gunshot was a tangential wound.  It would make sense that the force of the bullet moving through from the right front forehead to the occipital area would blow out the scalp somewhat on the right side of the head.  Then that could have been embellished (possibly to include skull material) at the pre-autopsy work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Bacon said:

I think that is entirely possible.  After all, many think the gunshot was a tangential wound.  It would make sense that the force of the bullet moving through from the right front forehead to the occipital area would blow out the scalp somewhat on the right side of the head.  Then that could have been embellished (possibly to include skull material) at the pre-autopsy work.

So you're saying the skull flap on the Zapruder film was added in later?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

So you're saying the skull flap on the Zapruder film was added in later?

"It would make sense that the force of the bullet moving through from the right front forehead to the occipital area would blow out the scalp somewhat on the right side of the head. "

This might help explain why Zapruder, on television, indicated the back side of his own head to describe what he saw.

The skull flap in the Z-film still looks fishy to me.  I can imagine that any wounding on the side of the head could have been embellished after the fact.

But even if the skull flap was, in fact, actually present and not embellished, it is not dispositive of a shot from the front entering the right forehead.

I am also one who believes that a back shot to the head and a front shot happened near simultaneously --hence that little forward movement before the back and to the left.  This could also explain the "skull flap."

 

Edited by Paul Bacon
additional comment
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...