The Education Forum

Controlling The Past - Volume 1 - links

Gary Murr

As per my email of yesterday, you will find attached herein a link that will allow access to Volume 1 of my three volume work on the wounding of Governor John Connally. I have tested the link, which is comprised of two zip files, one of which contains all of the chapters and footnotes for Volume 1 while the second zip file contains the first six appendices referred to in this work as well as a select bibliography. Both links were, as of this email, working fine. NOTE:  This link will only remain available/active for one week, seven days, after which it will be withdrawn.

Gary Murr

LINK:    https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2e80e581a0e41b53ab93a358aa6e49cf20190219145741/a24b26a978159066efcc6f5bd02d93e120190219145741/80ea29

Gary:

Do you mind if I ask why you do not release an E book version?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I lost track of the link to Volume II.  I was going to finally read the info on Bonnie ray Williams you mentioned on another thread.  Is it still available?

7 hours ago, Gary Murr said:

Hey Pat:

Sorry - just saw your message. Were you able to use the link provided by Micah? I tried it and it works. And thanks, Micah, for helping Pat out with this; much appreciated.

Gary

Thanks, MIcah. And mucho thanks, Gary.