The Education Forum

HARRISON LIVINGSTONE VIDEO JUST UPLOADED!

Bart and Vince,

Thanks for pointing to this excellent interview.

Harrison Livingstone wrote and said many times, including during this interview, that there is lots of evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald, and all of it is phony.  Every critic of the Warren Commission should be aware of this simple fact.  It is certainly hard to believe for those who have not studied the issue, but the deeper you go into this case, the more you know it is true.

2 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Bart and Vince,

Thanks for pointing to this excellent interview.

Harrison Livingstone wrote and said many times, including during this interview, that there is lots of evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald, and all of it is phony.  Every critic of the Warren Commission should be aware of this simple fact.  It is certainly hard to believe for those who have not studied the issue, but the deeper you go into this case, the more you know it is true.

I worked with Harry a few times. Sure, he was eccentric and had some off-the-wall views. That said, he did some very important work (especially on the medical evidence) and was passionate. He was like a quarterback who was a gunslinger- sure, he threw some bad interceptions, but he also made some great throws and some amazing touchdowns.

2 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

I have got this tape which says 'Vince Palamara's enhanced Zapruder film' ;) 

Can you post it sir?  Sound's like Vince might enjoy seeing it again himself...  Potentially of historical significance? 

Edited by Ron Bulman

He goes off the rails at about 4:22.  This was the problem I had with him.

Everyone thought it was LBJ at the time of the assassination?

Hoover killed King?

The shooters were in the family?  How does he know who they were?

He did a nice recovery from that at the end.

7 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Very cool! I did that in 1991; maybe early 1992. You must have Harry's files!

Yes, and I have got a file on you ;)

Here is a Zapruder re-creation Harry did. He had it made on 8mm, I have the film but was also given a vhs tape of it. It is 18 mins unedited.

Edited by Bart Kamp

it would be really great to know what happened to his files. there are files/interview from other authors and researchers involving interviews with deceased witnesses that could be historically important. an effort needs to be made to assemble them. i suspect the Truth and Reconciliation Committee would be willing to serve as repository