The Education Forum

Allegation that Kennedy was behind Marilyn Monroe's death.

Interesting because of the source.  It does give the mafia two more motives to be involved with Dallas.  First, revenge for Marilyn.  Second, to blackmail him into invading Cuba.  While interesting, more info is needed.  Jim D. will you be reviewing the book?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjOjq7d3-XgAhXBwMQHHTxbCOoQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystar.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2F763095%2Fjfk-news-godfather-marilyn-monroe-murdered-robert-kennedy-gianni-russo&psig=AOvVaw2_6JAgbK0zDJR89kymPvJm&ust=1551694802837159

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the revenge-rape and blackmail photo set-up said to have been perpetrated by Giancana and Sinatra at the Cal-Neva lodge shortly before her death, it's doubtful the Mob held any sentiment for Monroe.  If Monroe started talking (under the scenario that legend and rumor has created), the Mob would have had as much reason to want her silenced as the Kennedys. 

The Cal-Neva horror, if it happened, would have taken place uncomfortably close to her death not to be an inciting incident in MM's supposed threats to tell all.  Plus Gianni Russo is a witness such as a swine is a witness.  Go get your shine box, Gianni.

Another example of Daily Star internet journalism follows.  Note the caption to the photo of JFK standing in the bubble-topped limo:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/742922/jfk-real-killer-john-f-kennedy-assassination-president-lee-harvey-oswald-cia-illuminati

Edited by David Andrews

24 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Considering the revenge-rape and blackmail photo set-up said to have been perpetrated by Giancana and Sinatra at the Cal-Neva lodge shortly before her death, it's doubtful the Mob held any sentiment for Monroe.  If Monroe started talking (under the scenario that legend and rumor has created), the Mob would have had as much reason to want her silenced as the Kennedys. 

The Cal-Neva horror, if it happened, would have taken place uncomfortably close to her death not to be an inciting incident in MM's supposed threats to tell all.  Plus Gianni Russo is a witness such as a swine is a witness.  Go get your shine box, Gianni.

Another example of Daily Star internet journalism follows.  Note the caption to the photo of JFK standing in the bubble-topped limo:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/742922/jfk-real-killer-john-f-kennedy-assassination-president-lee-harvey-oswald-cia-illuminati

I've always believed if she was indeed killed the mob had a role and not the Kennedy's. They may have not been saints in their private life but there is no way I could see them having someone killed.

10 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Interesting because of the source.  It does give the mafia two more motives to be involved with Dallas.  First, revenge for Marilyn.  Second, to blackmail him into invading Cuba.  While interesting, more info is needed.  Jim D. will you be reviewing the book?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjOjq7d3-XgAhXBwMQHHTxbCOoQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystar.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2F763095%2Fjfk-news-godfather-marilyn-monroe-murdered-robert-kennedy-gianni-russo&psig=AOvVaw2_6JAgbK0zDJR89kymPvJm&ust=1551694802837159

Was it publicly known then like it is now that JFK was having affairs with different women?

20 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

Was it publicly known then like it is now that JFK was having affairs with different women?

Only among insiders - which would include the mob.  Despite debunking of many sources and propagators (Judith Exner, Seymour Hersh) on details, personalities and frequency, it seems that there was fire to create the smoke.

Well yes, not to this extent however.  Now it is more well known.  Then the average person might not know like today but people in politics and Hollywood certainly did.  The Enquirer ran the Pinchot Meyer story in the 70s but I seem to recall another  tabloid had run a story in the 60s on JFK.  Also the allegation of a prior marriage was a big issue during the election that RFK fought to keep secret 

Suspicious ( beyond coincidence in my opinion ) that both Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Kilgallen died from the same cause...medicinal drug ingestion.

Whoever forced or slipped these into them had some expertise.

Both M & M and Kilgallen were involved with the mob.  Kilgallen's involvement was adversarial. 

Both were connected to the Kennedy's.

Sounds like Marilyn Monroe was a virtual sex slave at times controlled by mob figures.

The Mafia has been so much more influential in American society than our history books have ever acknowledged. They've owned Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senators, Congresspersons, Governors, even military men, judges, huge numbers of police departments.  For decades.

William King Harvey felt Mafia man Johnny Roselli was " a true patriot." and the Kennedy's were scum...according to a quote from his wife after he passed away !

13 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Suspicious ( beyond coincidence in my opinion ) that both Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Kilgallen died from the same cause...medicinal drug ingestion.

Whoever forced or slipped these into them had some expertise.

Both M & M and Kilgallen were involved with the mob.  Kilgallen's involvement was adversarial. 

Both were connected to the Kennedy's.

Sounds like Marilyn Monroe was a virtual sex slave at times controlled by mob figures.

The Mafia has been so much more influential in American society than our history books have ever acknowledged. They've owned Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senators, Congresspersons, Governors, even military men, judges, huge numbers of police departments.  For decades.

William King Harvey felt Mafia man Johnny Roselli was " a true patriot." and the Kennedy's were scum...according to a quote from his wife after he passed away !

Joe, in college it was strange.  One professor laughed at the idea that the mafia had anything to do with day to day life.  Another was convinced they were involved in day to day affairs.  

• 7 months later...

The Crazy Days and Nights Version:

Item #1 is perhaps Judy Garland.  Item #2 is perhaps L*** M*******.  Item #3 is likely Marilyn Monroe and Frank Sinatra.  The manager in all three is likely David Begelman, who later shot himself after a scandal ousted him as a studio head.

Today's Blind Items - Old Hollywood - Mr. X

#1 - The permanent A+++ list singer and actress who was robbed blind by the agent, after she switched managers from her then husband to the aforementioned manager. The husband hired a tax auditor to look over her bank accounts, being that she spent money like crazy, and found that vast sums were disappearing. He went to confront the manager and his wife and was blocked from entering by goons posing as security guards. Of course the wife, being in an inebriated state, didn't believe a thing her husband was telling her and their marriage further eroded. Then, after a near fatal overdose in London, the manager threatened the iconic performer that he had photos of the star getting her stomach pumped in a hospital that he was threatening to sell to a tabloid... unless she gave him $50,000. Since she had a new TV project on the line, one that the manager got her, she forked over the cash. Several other similar incidents happened between the icon and the manager even after she dropped him.

#2 - Speaking of the iconic performer, her eldest offspring  was on the cusp of A-list stardom at the time when the previous BI occurred, and on her mother's advice she hired the manager too. Everything was going smoothly, until the manager called up the offspring and threatened to release photos taken at a party in Greenwich Village when she was very underage where she was clearly seen drinking, snorting what appeared to be cocaine and smoking pot.... unless she gave him $100,000. She had a potential career making Broadway musical on the line and like her mother she forked over the cash. However, she didn't get the part in that musical (after the manager told the producer of the play she was a liability) but eventually got to star in the film adaptation which she won many awards for.

#3 -  Many people forget that this alliterate A+++ list actress and sex symbol was a client of the manager. She indeed was, towards the end of her life. It abruptly ended after that Chicago mob boss had his goons, on order of the manager, take pictures of the actress drunk and passed out on a vomit-filled floor. The photos were taken a few days after the dalliance between the actress and the high ranking politician. Thankfully she had help in stopping the pictures from leaking. She placed a call to her singer/actor friend who was the owner of the resort she was staying at where the pictures were taken. He also hated the manager with a passion. He placed a call to the mob boss, and the photos were never leaked.

Edited by David Andrews

I just looked on Amazon at Crypt 33 and it doesn't sound much different than earlier books on the murder of Marilyn Monroe.  Bought a used copy anyway just to see if there is something different.

I thought she died of an enema.  No drugs found in the stomach but were in the rectum area.  Disgusting but creative.  Beyond the normal methods of the mob.  Not beyond a MKULTRA experiment.  Maybe somebody else wanted to shut her up.

Crypt 33 is a sack of bullcrap.  I met the author.  

This baloney never goes away does it?  Thanks to Mailer and Summers. 

http://www.marilynmonroe.ca/camera/about/myths/miner.html

Edited by James DiEugenio

I might review this book since it exposes the cheap hustlers from Slatzer on forward.

https://tarahanks.com/2018/08/29/murder-orthodoxies-sex-lies-and-marilyn/

KIRKUS REVIEW of Crypt 33 Marilyn Monroe

Criminologist Speriglio's third book on the Marilyn Monroe question (Marilyn Monroe: Murder Cover-up, 1982; The Marilyn Conspiracy, 1986--neither reviewed), rounding up what's new since 1986. Speriglio makes the hardest case yet that Marilyn was the victim of foul play carried out by a Mafia hit team from Chicago, masterminded by mobster Sam Giancana at the behest of Joseph Kennedy, Sr., and JFK but unbeknownst to Bobby Kennedy.

Or?

The Murder of Marilyn Monroe: Case Closed

by Jay Margolis, Richard BuskinJay

Marilyn Monroe’s death on August 4, 1962 was not a suicide but a murder orchestrated by Bobby Kennedy to silence her as she was about to reveal all the dirty Kennedy family secrets she kept logged in a little red diary.

And Bobby did not act alone. He had co-conspirators in her murder - his brother-in-law, actor Peter Lawford, and Marilyn’s psychiatrist, Dr. Ralph Greenson who gave the star a fatal injection of pentobarbital to the heart.

Those are the explosive allegations detailed in a blockbuster new book by writers Jay Margolis, a long-time investigative reporter and Monroe expert, and Richard Buskin, a New York Times bestselling author of 30 non- fiction books.

These are two very different scenarios for the death of Marilyn Monroe.  Who is right?  Should we believe Peter Lawford’s confession and think that Bobby Kennedy is the villain?  Or, John Kennedy and his father, Joseph Kennedy? 

‘Bobby Kennedy was determined to shut her up, regardless of the consequences’, Peter Lawford later revealed, according to the authors, feeling wracked with guilt over the star’s murder. ‘It was the craziest thing he ever did – and I was crazy enough to let it happen’.

Oh, and then there is this:

Norfolk, Virginia | A 78-year old retired officer of the CIA, Normand Hodges, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was admitted at the Sentara General Hospital on Monday. He claims he committed 37 assassinations for the American government between 1959 and 1972, including the actress and model, Marilyn Monroe.

Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country.

Trained as both a sniper and a martial arts expert, Mr. Hodges says he also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons and explosives.

Mr. Hodges swears he remembers vividly, each of the assassinations he committed for the CIA.  He claims that all 37 of the murders he committed on the American soil, were ordered by his commanding officer, Major James “Jimmy” Hayworth.

The elderly man claims he committed his assassinations between August 1959 and March 1972, at a time when he says “the CIA had its own agenda“. He says he was part of an operative cell of five members which carried out political assassinations across the country. Most of their victims were political activists, journalists, and union leaders, but he also claims that he killed a few scientists and artists whose ideas represented a threat to the interests of the United States.

Mr. Hodges says that Marilyn Monroe remains unique among his victims, as she is the only woman he ever assassinated. He claims he has no regrets, however, as he says that she had become a “threat to the security of the country”  and had to be eliminated.

“We had evidence that Marilyn Monroe had not only slept with Kennedy, but also with Fidel Castro” claims M. Hodges. ” My commanding officer, Jimmy Hayworth, told me that she had to die, and that it had to look like a suicide or an overdose. I had never killed a woman before, but I obeyed orders… I did it for America! She could have transmitted strategic information to the communists, and we couldn’t allow that! She had to die! I just did what I had to do!”

Edited by John Butler