The Education Forum

Looking for map of Dealey Plaza with names of people

4 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I have physical copies of the Ciccone map and accompanying book. I could try emailing the author again for you if you'd like. 

Can you email the author?  I am really interested in the couple inside the north pergola.  As shown in the Wiegman film.

5 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Can you email the author?  I am really interested in the couple inside the north pergola.  As shown in the Wiegman film.

Amadeus appears to be correct. According to the Ciccone map, the couple northeast of Zapruder and Sitzman are Charles and Beatrice Hester

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Amadeus appears to be correct. According to the Ciccone map, the couple northeast of Zapruder and Sitzman are Charles and Beatrice Hester

In the Wiegman video, the couple where in the middle of the pergola, between Charles and Beatrice and Zapruder and Sitzman.  Charles and Beatrice where to the right side of the pergola.

6 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

In the Wiegman video, the couple where in the middle of the pergola, between Charles and Beatrice and Zapruder and Sitzman.  Charles and Beatrice where to the right side of the pergola.

Never mind, it seems to be the Hester.

6 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Never mind, it seems to be the Hesters.

Amadeus,

Off topic, I see that one of your interests is "the effects of social media on society."

A day or so ago a psychiatrist on TV summed it up pretty well. He said it's like we're becoming a different species.

How sad is that?