Jump to content
The Education Forum

List Of Nefarious Characters Possibly Present In Dallas on 11,22,1963


Joe Bauer
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, W. Niederhut said:

    Reading Family of Secrets was a real eye-opener for me, as well.

    And, as Joseph McBride discovered, GHWB was a Company man -- and hardly the squeaky clean, out-of-the-loop, bumbling ninny he presented in his public persona.

     His father was close to Allen Dulles, and was a leader of the extreme right-wing opposition to Eisenhower and the New Deal in the 1950s-- the ultimate plutocrat.

     And some believe that Prescott was even involved with other Wall Street bankers in the 1934 Wall Street coup attempt against FDR.

     If true, it seems fairly obvious that Prescott and his son had no compunction about participating in coup d'etat attempts against the POTUS -- in 1934, 1963, and 1980-- in addition to manipulating Presidential vote counts in 2000 and 2004.

Don't forget the attempted coup in 1981 when Reagan was shot with another magic bullet but was too dumb to die. (Who happened to be VP?)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

C'mon Ron.  Hinckley was just trying to impress Jodie Foster, right?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1965234-the-hinckley-bush-reagan-connection

Jodie should have been impressed. How many guys can shoot the front side of a car and make the bullet ricochet at a perfect right angle, go in between the open back door and door jamb, and hit the intended target. (And to add to this trick shot, Reagan didn't even feel the bullet hit till he was inside the car!)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

Jim,

You may be right, but it is mighty interesting that this same George W. Bush (43, not 41) was pressuring Billy Lord beginning in September of 1976 to tell all he remembered about his trip across the Atlantic back in 1956 with "Oswald". Lord was so worried about the intense coercion/threats/"terror tactics" that he wrote to President Carter!

This demonstrates that certain very powerful people were very interested in talking to/influencing/intimidating/silencing every single person on earth who ever talked to "Oswald" - and doing so just before the HSCA really got rolling.

pageONE.jpg

pageTWO.jpgpageTHREE.jpg

Hi Paul, would you please share a link to that document?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Jodie should have been impressed. How many guys can shoot the front side of a car and make the bullet ricochet at a perfect right angle, go in between the open back door and door jamb, and hit the intended target. (And to add to this trick shot, Reagan didn't even feel the bullet hit till he was inside the car!)

 

 

You touched on a subject I've wondered about for years.  You probably know better than I but the magic, ricochet, trick shot was the last lucky frantic shot he made.  He first wounded a Police Officer,  a Secret Service Agent and Press Secretary Baker who died of his wounds years later.  Hinckley was admitted as a Yale student, but I've never seen anything about him and skull and bones.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hinckley did not shoot Reagan. The shot that hit Reagan was fired

from above. It was on a downward trajectory and hit the side of the

car, flattened itself, and richocheted into his left underarm, lodging in his chest. Hinckley was

firing diversionary shots, like Sirhan. I remember finding it odd that

the government never issued a report on the shooting. Some details

did not emerge until months later, in a book on James Brady. Judy Woodruff, then a network

radio reporter, was among those at the scene of the gunfire who said a shot came

from above, but in her autobiography she changed her story to fit

the official story, which is why she gets the big bucks today. As Vonnegut

used to put it, "So it goes." In an official White House color photograph

taken during the shooting (which is available online), you can see a man

in the balcony at top right with his arm protruding in what looks like a firing position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Hinckley did not shoot Reagan. The shot that hit Reagan was fired

from above. It was on a downward trajectory and hit the side of the

car, flattened itself, and richocheted into his left underarm, lodging in his chest. Hinckley was

firing diversionary shots, like Sirhan. I remember finding it odd that

the government never issued a report on the shooting. Some details

did not emerge until months later, in a book on James Brady. Judy Woodruff, then a network

radio reporter, was among those at the scene of the gunfire who said a shot came

from above, but in her autobiography she changed her story to fit

the official story, which is why she gets the big bucks today. As Vonnegut

used to put it, "So it goes." In an official White House color photograph

taken during the shooting (which is available online), you can see a man

in the balcony at top right with his arm protruding in what looks like a firing position.

Joseph,

I believe this is the photo to which you are referring, correct?

Yes, the man kneeling/sitting below the railing on the balcony does appear suspicious. I never noticed him before . . .

president_reagan_waves_to_crowd_immediat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

Joseph,

I believe this is the photo to which you are referring, correct?

Yes, the man kneeling/sitting below the railing on the balcony does appear suspicious. I never noticed him before . . .

president_reagan_waves_to_crowd_immediat

This is a pretty clear picture.  I don't remember seeing it before.  It would be interesting to have the original negative, blow it up, then zoom in on the guy.  It's hard to say he's pointing anything at Reagan for sure at this point, before he gets quite to the car.  But the crouching down where he's at is suspicious. If the bullet was traveling at a downward angle it makes it even more so.  If there was a shot from there might it have been silenced?  Otherwise wouldn't the people below have heard the report coming from behind and over their heads (kind of like the fence on the grassy knoll)?  If any of them were ever asked about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have attached below a view of that same railing,  but from the circular drive that connected that upper level to the street. President Reagan was walking one level down on T St. NW, but the drive connected to Columbia Rd. NW., one level up.

Notice that the kneeling/sitting man appears to be concealed from any observers to his immediate right, thanks to (bunched drapes?) This man is not there to support the President - he is not leaning over the railing, waving, smiling, cheering, etc. He is ducking and hiding.

His location by the balcony is not adjacent to a room. It is next to a doorway, invisible in this photo, but very apparent on Google Maps. His location could have facilitated an (escape?) via the interior of the ground floor of the hotel (but on a different level from Reagan!) or via a vehicle off to Columbia Dr. 

I am amazed that photo remains in the pubic domain!

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9163228,-77.0454939,3a,15y,121.87h,86.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2ksQSncXNySWnERJkpcDwQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Edited by Paul Jolliffe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Hi Paul, would you please share a link to that document?

Michael,

I found it on the shaky site "JFK Murder Solved". 

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/bush3.htm

I don't vouch for anything written on that site, but they do have a useful collection of primary sources. I bet the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum has it, too, but you have to navigate through that site.

https://www.jimmycarterlibrary.gov/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

I have attached below a view of that same railing,  but from the circular drive that connected that upper level to the street. President Reagan is walking down on T St. NW, but the drive connected to Columbia Rd. NW., one level up.

Notice that the kneeling/sitting man appears to be concealed from any observers to his immediate right, thanks to (bunched drapes?) This man is not there to support the President - he is not leaning over the railing, waving, smiling, cheering, etc. He is ducking and hiding.

His location by the balcony is not adjacent to a room. It is next to a doorway, invisible in this photo, but very apparent on Google Maps. His location could have facilitated an (escape?) via the interior of the ground floor of the hotel (but on a different level from Reagan!) or via a vehicle off to Columbia Dr. 

I am amazed that photo remains in the pubic domain!

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9163228,-77.0454939,3a,15y,121.87h,86.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2ksQSncXNySWnERJkpcDwQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Here's a little different view of it.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9159711,-77.0454539,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD7gB_obWh72u3mqaoZ-zZw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9161778,-77.0456353,112m/data=!3m1!1e3

Interesting that someone in that position would have access to the double glass doors you mention or just a few steps further up the sidewalk behind him could have provided access to a vehicle waiting in the circle for the valet entrance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is a pretty clear picture.  I don't remember seeing it before.  It would be interesting to have the original negative, blow it up, then zoom in on the guy.  It's hard to say he's pointing anything at Reagan for sure at this point, before he gets quite to the car.  But the crouching down where he's at is suspicious. If the bullet was traveling at a downward angle it makes it even more so.  If there was a shot from there might it have been silenced?  Otherwise wouldn't the people below have heard the report coming from behind and over their heads (kind of like the fence on the grassy knoll)?  If any of them were ever asked about it.

I'd forgotten Mr. McBride said the reporter heard a shot from above but later changed her story.  Looking at the guy through a magnifying glass didn't clear much up.  Sure does look like a mans head and upper torso but I still couldn't see anything being held up.  Maybe he was waiting on Hinckley to start firing to focus attention on him and Reagan before raising a weapon and potentially exposing his position and intention.  One thing it does look like is the guy is not crouching or kneeling but sitting flat on the floor.

Did anyone lese notice umbrella man (or woman, you can't see the person, just the umbrella).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Did anyone lese notice umbrella man (or woman, you can't see the person, just the umbrella).

That appears to be a University of Florida umbrella. (Orange and blue.) I have one like it. (BTW I was in Miami that day.)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...