Jump to content
The Education Forum

Recommended Posts

On 4/19/2019 at 11:02 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Joe O'Donnel claimed to see a photograph of a small wound in the right forehead, but he may not a very credible witness.

Another witness - Quentin Schwinn - told Doug Horne in 2010 that, like Dennis David, he was shown a photograph by William Bruce Pitzer which depicted JFK, lying dead with a small wound in his right forehead. A sketch reproduction of what he claimed to see is on page 43 here: https://midnightwriternews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Washington-Conference-Sep-26-2014.pdf

 

Doug's discussion of Quentin Schwinn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svDEw3Jgkw8&t=106m22s

 

Correction: Schwinn said that he was shown the JFK photo around 1981 by his late professor and a stranger. I am wondering if he could have seen a work of art or one of those bad Robert Groden photo-mock-ups. Did very many people have access to the Fox or Groden autopsy photos in 1981?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real analysis shows a shot from behind moves JFK's head forward a frame or two, and the temple flap pops off and the bullet's exit plinks the inner windshield left of RV mirror.   This Nicoletti from Dal-Tex.

Then the Grassy Knoll shot hit above the temple at hair line, rips a 7 inch defect along top of skull and pops up a large skull area under the cow lick at rear of head.   Fills the rear scalp zone with brain mush and blood.   That is the massive rear-ward motion that shows up predominately.  This James Files and the 223 Remington's work.

JFK was dead at those two shots in close order firing times.

Ruby's Ginacana Shooter's got their revenge on JFK.   But the LHO execution took a couple days longer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I found these photos on the internet.  That's not the best evidentiary source, but it is what it is.

kennedy-is-this-same-wound.jpg

The questions to ask here is are these images real?  Can someone act naturally or fairly natural when he is shot in the head.  That's a question for medical people or gunshot analysts.

This seems to be the same image as above.

kennedy-right-view-frontal-wound-color.j

Edited by John Butler
Link to post
Share on other sites

Geeminy...

Even after all these decades, seeing the photos above still hits you in the gut.

The absolute vicious brutality. 

So gruesome ... monstrous really.

The entire right side of the top and temple side of JFK's skull is totally obliterated!

Incredibly shattered.

When someone hits a deer in the head from a football field away with one shot from a high powered rifle, do their heads explode like JFK's? Shatter into so many separated pieces of bone? And make mush of their brains to a gel state that oozes out of their heads like JFK's did at Parkland?

Or explode so much brain matter outward and above that not only was there brain matter and spray throughout the inside of the limo and on Jackie...but spray and brain matter chunks on the faces and front of the rear accompanying motorcycles riding police patrolmen as well.

Again, do head shots to deer explode their skulls and brain matter outward like that?

It's as if the missile that hit JFK was an exploding one on upon impact.

Edited by Joe Bauer
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

When someone hits a deer in the head from a football field away with one shot from a high powered rifle, do their heads explode like JFK's? Shatter into so many separated pieces of bone? And make mush of their brains to a gel state that oozes out of their heads like JFK's did at Parkland?

I'm not a hunter, although almost everyone I know is. I am though familiar with firearms. Most hunters do not aim for the head simply due to the small size and difficulty making the shot. 

I don't believe there is a simple answer to your question though. While not pretending to give a ballistics course, the force of impact depends on a variety of factors and even the same 9mm weapon might give different results when fired with ammunition of different weight, diameter, shape, etc. A bullet could tear a head open with one round and with the same type of round with a lower grain count might simply enter the head and not even exit. In the first instance leaving a gory scene, in the second leaving a wound similar to RFK's. This bullet type (.22) is often considered great for a head shot because it has the velocity to enter the brain and maybe even bounce around, but rarely the remaining velocity to exit.

What is more consistent is the behavior of specific ammunition types. Meaning if a person is shot by 2 hollow point rounds both of those wounds are going to be quite similar as will the wounds of a person shot with 2 full metal jacketed rounds. If a person is shot with 2 different types of ammunition, their wounds will likely be quite different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Geeminy...

Even after all these decades, seeing the photos above still hits you in the gut.

The absolute vicious brutality. 

So gruesome ... monstrous really.

The entire right side of the top and temple side of JFK's skull is totally obliterated!

Incredibly shattered.

When someone hits a deer in the head from a football field away with one shot from a high powered rifle, do their heads explode like JFK's? Shatter into so many separated pieces of bone? And make mush of their brains to a gel state that oozes out of their heads like JFK's did at Parkland?

Or explode so much brain matter outward and above that not only was there brain matter and spray throughout the inside of the limo and on Jackie...but spray and brain matter chunks on the faces and front of the rear accompanying motorcycles riding police patrolmen as well.

Again, do head shots to deer explode their skulls and brain matter outward like that?

It's as if the missile that hit JFK was an exploding one on upon impact.

It depends.  In about 1964 outside Rifle Colorado my dad asked me at eight years old if he should shoot a doe below us on the upward trail we were on.  I said yes.  He missed the heart shot and broke her spine.  I learned later downward shots at much tougher than a level one.  He shot again as we descended and broke her leg in his haste.  As we got closer he shot her in the head to put her out of her misery.  Using a "soft point" 30-06 bullett.  He killed many deer with a single shot.  Her head did not explode.  I've learned since I believe, a shar pointed fully metal jacketed bullet would likely have passed    

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

It depends.  In about 1964 outside Rifle Colorado my dad asked me at eight years old if he should shoot a doe below us on the upward trail we were on.  I said yes.  He missed the heart shot and broke her spine.  I learned later downward shots at much tougher than a level one.  He shot again as we descended and broke her leg in his haste.  As we got closer he shot her in the head to put her out of her misery.  Using a "soft point" 30-06 bullett.  He killed many deer with a single shot.  Her head did not explode.  I've learned since I believe, a shar pointed fully metal jacketed bullet would likely have passed    

I didn't click post!  Why the hell does edit not work sometimes?  You click save and Nothing happens.

A sharp pointed... passed through.  A hollow point or frangible bullet likely would have blown her brains out the other side of her head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

So Ron, are you saying the bullet fired into JFK's head and brains was a hollow point or frangible one?

Which would be different than the one that allegedly hit JFK and Connally seconds earlier?

Joe, I believe others more knowledgeable than I about ballistics have drawn a similar conclusion though I can't name any of them off the top of my head at the moment.  Maybe Robert Prudhomme will respond.  Yes, from limited knowledge, hollow point/frangible bullet(s) from the front.  Based in part by the exit wound observed at Parkland.  More, the trail of particles in the x-ray's. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...