The Education Forum

Was Bill Shelley Oswald's CIA minder in the TSBD? Was he also at the New Orleans Trade Mart?

The resemblance between the man next to Oswald in New Orleans and Shelley in Dallas is uncanny.

This would be a rich facial study project to present to experts in the field of facial recognition technology.

I was visiting a friend last night who just had to show me his latest feature on his new I phone.

It was a facial recognition one.

He had done some study on how advanced

and accurate this technology has become. It's available to anyone now.

I wonder when someone is going to use this to compare facial pictures of people like Shelly and Joseph Milteer to see whether controversial ones match.

Could some one use this recognition on the photos of Shelley in Dallas and compare it to the picture of the men around Oswald in New Orleans as shown in this thread?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe,

For some reason, Google Photos several times has sent my Google phone two different pictures of "Lee Harvey Oswald" and asked me if they were the same person.  I haven't answered yet.  The same Google bot often sends me matching pictures of family members and asks if they are the same person.  It never seems to make a mistake.

Jim, could you possibly use this app to compare the N.O. Oswald leaflet holding man who looks like Shelley to one or two of the pics of Shelley in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963?

I don't even own an I-phone.

I haven't asked my friend with this app to do so as I don't share my JFK interests with close friends.   None of whom share this interest.

To them if I did bring this up it would be the equivalent of asking them about UFO's.

11 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Jim, could you possibly use this app to compare the N.O. Oswald leaflet holding man who looks like Shelley to one or two of the pics of Shelley in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963?

I don't even own an I-phone.

I haven't asked my friend with this app to do so as I don't share my JFK interests with close friends.   None of whom share this interest.

To them if I did bring this up it would be the equivalent of asking them about UFO's.

Do you know the name of the iPhone app?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

What do you folks think, Bill Shelley? It is listed under unidentifiable photos on the Cuban Exile website.

#86 on this page https://cuban-exile.com/doc_226-250/doc0244.html

HSCA-086-unk.jpg

Well, it's a Fort Worth, TX, arrest photo, presumably after the assassination, or the day before, or that weekend, so that might tend to let Shelley off.  Check the back threads, I think Fort Worth arrests have been discussed.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, David Andrews said:

Well, it's a Fort Worth, TX, arrest photo, presumably after the assassination, or the day before, or that weekend, so that might tend to let Shelley off.  Check the back threads, I think Fort Worth arrests have been discussed.

You are right David. Duke Lane covered it pretty thoroughly in his article "The Cowtown Connection". I don't believe there is any connection between the two arrested men (Donald Wayne House and Kenneth Wilson) and the JFK assassination. Duke explained it all in his article long ago. They were picked up, interrogated, and released within 90 minutes in Fort Worth. They didn't have anything to do with anything, and Robert Morrow's assertion that the pictured man was David Atlee Phillips was nonsense.

Here is the link to Dixie Dea's 2005 thread on this forum: