The Education Forum

FBI’s real-life “X-Files” documents strange connection between UFOs and the JFK assassination

On 6/2/2019 at 3:43 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

I was introduced to Banister in 1954 by Kent Courtney, one of his close friends.  Courtney had invited met to accompany him to a meeting at the Roosevelt Hotel of the Aaron Cohn Crime Commission that was investigating the extent of organized crime in the Big Easy..

Doug:

Do you know of any connection between Aaron Cohn and Colonel Provosty A. Dayries? He represented New Orleans at a meeting of the International Relations Committee of the International Association of Police Chiefs in Quebec city in 1960. Bloomfield was also at this meeting.

https://ia801408.us.archive.org/13/items/bloomfield_201907/Bloomfield Pictures - 3.JPG

4 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

Doug:

Do you know of any connection between Aaron Cohn and Colonel Provosty A. Dayries? He represented New Orleans at a meeting of the International Relations Committee of the International Association of Police Chiefs in Quebec city in 1960. Bloomfield was also at this meeting.

https://ia801408.us.archive.org/13/items/bloomfield_201907/Bloomfield Pictures - 3.JPG

John: I have no knowledge of this connection. I have never heard of Colonel Provosty A. Dayries.  In 1960 I was graduated from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. My parents continued to live in New Orleans but other than that my personal ties with The Big Easy were negligible. -- Doug

Guy Banister figures in to Kenn Thomas' JFK & UFO: From Maury Island to Dallas. Kenn is the founder of Steamshovel Press, and he does a nice job with parapolitical topics. The book also featured quite a bit of Fred Crisman and Harold Dahl.

Edited by S.T. Patrick