The Education Forum

Ron Ecker, did you write this?

Wim Dankbaar

I know you were not trying to piss me off, my question was rhetorical and I should have put a smile behind it. Like this :tomatoes

Everyone who knows me, knows that comparing me to Vernon, even slightly, is the ultimate offense.

Would you please show what Vernon wrote? I thought it was kind of funny and self-evident.

Wim

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you were not trying to piss me off, my question was rhetorical and I should have put a smile behind it.  Like this  :tomatoes

Everyone who knows me, knows that comparing me to Vernon, even slightly, is the ultimate offense.

Would you please show what Vernon wrote? I thought it was kind of funny and self-evident.

Wim

Wim,

I won't compare you to him again, sorry.

Nor, will I not post anything BV writes. It will only inflame him more.

I want it to stop. I have a serious health issue and need to do all I can to reduce STRESS.

Dawn

Dawn,

Since Vernon did not know that I already knew what he wrote, my wish was his command.

Now I am being compared to you, but that's not an offense: :tomatoes

----- Original Message -----

To: wim dankbaar

Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 2:22 PM

Subject: The woman is almost as bullxxxx as you - wanna know what I have to say? Just ask me...........

----- Original Message -----

To: Dawn Meredith

Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 5:28 AM

Subject: Wim

<<<<<<<<<<Let's stay on point can we??? Wim if you have issues with Tosh, please take them up privately, you're now starting to sound like Vernon. (sorry)

Dawn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The only thing you have to be sorry about is comparing a man who's told you nothing but the truth (me) with a xxxx and a criminal who hates America and is perpetrating a hoax for money (Dankbaar).

And you can take that to the bank, counselor.

Bob Vernon

-----------------------------

Sooner or later the wolf throws off his sheepclothes.

Wim