The Education Forum

Marina Oswald interview with Oprah Winfrey

14 minutes ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

David - I was trying to access some of your material earlier today, and nothing would come up for me.  It could all be on my end, but I was wondering if it had anything to do with the outages that Facebook and others also suffered today?

I know nothing about any Facebook outages. All sites have worked fine for me all day long. But I always hate hearing this from anybody --- "I was trying to access some of your material earlier today, and nothing would come up for me."

What material were you trying to access? I'll check on it for you.

Edited by David Von Pein

12 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I know nothing about any Facebook outages. All sites have worked fine for me all day long. But I always hate hearing this from anybody --- "I was trying to access some of your material earlier today, and nothing would come up for me."

What material were you trying to access? I'll check on it for you.

I'm reading this book by Ian Griggs, and in the section where he discusses Johnny Brewer it mentions a couple of things I didn't remember previously reading.  So I came here to the forum to do a quick search.  There's a thread about what radio station he might have been listening to that would have broadcast a description. You had posted several links to local Dallas radio station spots - at least, I think that's what was posted since I couldn't get any of them to play.  

Again, could just be me, but it happened on all of the links of yours in that post so I wondered if there was an outage somewhere.  Thanks for checking for me!!

Stephanie,

I have no idea why my links at the two webpages below won't work for you. They all play just fine for me. ~shrug~

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25724-first-radio-report-on-tippits-shooting/?tab=comments#comment-399074

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1317.html

Edited by David Von Pein