The Education Forum

Trump, High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

That’s George Nader to WJCs left. He is the Mueller witness you should be hearing a lot about in the next 24 hours on CNN. The picture; you are not going to see on CNN/MSM etc. Don’t count on google either if you want a caption of who the other “men” in the picture are. (One is Tony Podesta.)

DuckDuckGo is the way to go.

Remember the “U” in Mueller is for Uranium!

At least that is what Marc Rich told Bob Mueller’s dad. 

87F84A97-3C93-49B7-A634-7E7CA80FF31E.jpeg

That can't be George Nader on Clinton's left... he's got too much hair. Plus his widow's peak is on the wrong side.

d3e31-punta-cana.png?w=585

This is George Nader:

9460185a.jpg?crop=900:600&width=440

DVo7k1X.png

Edited by Sandy Larsen

From Voat

The picture is not at Epstein's place, the picture is from the Dominican Republic. Here's the original source of the picture.

https://acento.com.do/2017/actualidad/8417102-bill-clinton-esta-pasando-vacaciones-casa-campo/

The guy in the picture is the wrong George Nader. This is a Dominican businessman, he is not a Mueller Witness https://naderenterprises.com/leadership/

The George Nader we have been hearing about is the Lebanese fixer, adviser to UAE/Saudi Arabia, Mueller witness who was convicted in the Czech Republic. He is short and has a round face https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5b0336d21ae6625f008b47d6-750-375.jpgJPG

Apparently more sloppy research? Not bothering to cross check pictures.

So the bald head man with his back to the camera is Tony Podesta, Robert?  .Podesta is much more stout and doesn't have the hair to go quite so hippy.    Image below

image.png.233ca183fb7e1f705ea3b87f33327692.png

On 6/2/2019 at 7:39 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:

That picture of Clinton may not be at Jeffery Epstein's Virgin Island retreat, but knowing what we know of his relationship with Epstein, it might as well have been.

I know it's Wiki, but if your read their entire entry on Epstein it's not too far off of the facts.

And his buddies included Clinton, Alan Dershowitz and ... Donald Trump.

Don't miss the last Trump QUOTE line of the Wiki entry below.

Other civil lawsuits

On February 6, 2008, an anonymous Virginia woman filed a $50 million civil lawsuit[35] in federal court against Epstein, alleging that when she was a 16-year-old minor in 2004–2005, she was "recruited to give Epstein a massage". She claims she was taken to his mansion, where he exposed himself and had sexual intercourse with her, and paid her $200 immediately afterward.[18] A similar $50 million suit was filed in March 2008 by a different woman, who was represented by the same lawyer.[36] These and several similar lawsuits were dismissed.[37]

All other lawsuits have been settled by Epstein out of court.[38] Epstein has made many out-of-court settlements with alleged victims and, as of January 2015, some cases remain open.[37]

A December 30, 2014, federal civil suit was filed in Florida against the United States for violations of the Crime Victims' Rights Act by the Department of Justice's agreement to Epstein's limited 2008 plea; the suit also accuses Alan Dershowitz of sexually abusing a minor provided by Epstein.[39] (See Two Jane Does v. United States.) The allegations against Dershowitz were stricken by the judge and eliminated from the case because he said they were outside the intent of the suit to re-open the plea agreement.[32][40] A document filed in court alleges that Epstein ran a "sexual abuse ring", and lent underage girls to "prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders".[41]

A federal lawsuit filed in California in April 2016 against Epstein and Donald Trump by a California woman alleged the men sexually assaulted her at a series of parties at Epstein's Manhattan home in 1994, when she was 13 years of age. The suit was dismissed by a federal judge in May 2016 because it didn't raise valid claims under federal law. The woman filed another federal suit in New York in June 2016, but it was withdrawn three months later, apparently without being served on the defendants. A third federal suit was filed in New York in September 2016. The two latter suits included affidavits by an anonymous witness who attested to the accusations in the suits, and an anonymous person who declared the plaintiff had told him/her about the assaults at the time they occurred. The plaintiff, who had filed anonymously as Jane Doe, was scheduled to appear in a Los Angeles press conference six days before the 2016 election, but abruptly canceled the event; her lawyer Lisa Bloom asserted the woman had received threats. The suit was dropped on November 4, 2016. Trump attorney Alan Garten flatly denied the allegations, while Epstein declined to comment.[42][43][44][45]

Virginia Roberts lawsuits

In January 2015, a 31-year-old American woman, Virginia Roberts, who is later known as Virginia Giuffre,[46] alleged in a sworn affidavit that at the age of 17, she had been held as a sex slave by Epstein. She further alleged that he had trafficked her to several people, including Prince Andrew and Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz. Roberts also claimed that Epstein and others had physically and sexually abused her.[47]

Roberts alleged that the FBI may have been involved in a cover-up.[48] She said she had served as Epstein's sex slave from 1999 to 2002 and had recruited other under-age girls.[49] Prince Andrew, Epstein, and Dershowitz all denied having had sex with Roberts. Dershowitz took legal action over the allegations.[50][51][52] A diary purported to belong to Roberts was published online.[53][54] Epstein entered an out-of-court settlement with Roberts, as he has done in several other lawsuits.[8]

The BBC television series Panorama planned an investigation of the scandal.[55] As of 2016 these claims had not been tested in any law court.[56]

Personal life

Epstein owned a private Boeing 727 jet and traveled in it frequently, logging "600 flying hours a year (...) usually with guests on board".[57] In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private jet. Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times. Epstein's plane has been nicknamed the "Lolita Express" by media due to his conviction and the accusations of sexual involvement with underage girls made against him.[4][58][59][60]

Epstein was also a longtime acquaintance of Prince Andrew and Tom Barrack,[61] and has attended parties with numerous celebrities, such as President Donald Trump,[62] Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, and Woody Allen.[63] Trump said of Epstein in 2002: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."[64]

Robert said

Remember the “U” in Mueller is for Uranium!

Remember the "h" in Wheeler is for hoax!

I will congratulate you Robert on being able to photo ID the former President of the United States. And I suppose you'd say 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

I was relieved to hear if you ever get tired of trying to find scandalous who knows who's, on your computer. You have got some other interest  to fall back on.

Go Jets!  And I mean that.  ( I don't have a team, because I've grown to hate the NFL, but that's me)