The Education Forum

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. RIP to a talented writer.

Douglas Valentine has written on Facebook that Albarelli has passed away in Florida. Very sad news. It’s not known what will happen with his forthcoming JFK book COUP IN DALLAS, which is currently scheduled for November.

Edited by Anthony Thorne

This is sad news indeed. He was the perfect gentleman in all our communications, bright and talented.

Here is his Amazon page showing his books.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=h.p.+albarelli&i=stripbooks&crid=O4BEYS6CGZRC&sprefix=H.P.+Albar%2Caps%2C192&ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_1_10

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Nicole Albarelli's announcement yesterday posted on Facebook:

It is with great sadness and a ripple of broken hearts that I announce the death of my Father HP Albarelli. I held his hand when he took his last breath yesterd...ay at 5:45pm. The day of the Rising Strawberry Moon. He was surrounded by family. His memory and legacy will live on in so many ways. And please be rest assured that his wild spirit remains alive and strong in myself and my brothers Damien and David and most especially in his grandsons Ashton Sky & Dylan Jackson (his spirit twin). Look up at the full moon tonight. He’s there shining down on us.

Requiescet in pace, Mr. Albarelli. His book A Terrible Mistake was a flesh and blood account of the costs of MKULTRA and evokes a bittersweet accounting of the horror that the Frank Olson family endured. His book  Secret Order,  on the "synchronicity"  of the JFK killing offers a mind bending series of connections, all worth knowing about. I thought of him recently when I came across this You Tube video which I think of as  a  sort of cocktail mix :JFK/ Nixon/ Forrestal/ Project Paperclip/ Howard Hughes/ Tesla & Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nh69vhSftk

This is such upsetting news. I sent him a FB message a few weeks ago. Usually he responded when I did so. I sent him a follow up the next day asking if all was ok. No response to that either. I was eagerly awaiting his next book, the publication date of which had been twice postponed on Amazon. He had previously let me know what he was researching for the new book. Some of you may know that originally he and Ralph Ganis were co writing the book that eventually Ganis released called The Skorzeny Papers. Hank told me he figured out who in Dallas were the Skorzeny contacts, and he swore me to secrecy. That was a year ago at least. 

I had never met Hank. I friended him on FB a few years ago because I had enjoyed his books. I’m so saddened to hear that he is gone.

Am also grieved by Hank Albarelli's death. Much admire the passion and dedication to truth and justice  his books so eloquently display. Have pre-ordered two copies of Coup, due 12 November according to Amazon. 

29 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

What are his Top 5 valuable pieces of information that help researchers under better the JFK assassination?

I would add, what are the top five takeaways from any non-JFK writing HPA did?

I'm reading his Frank Olson book now, but under distracting circumstances.

Edited by David Andrews

• 2 weeks later...

Statement of Leslie Sharp dated July 2, 2019 posted on Facebook:

As co-author with H.P. Albarelli, Jr. for his forthcoming book, “Coup in Dallas: Who Killed JFK and Why,” I have the right and responsibility to provide the following statement. In late April of this year, Hank submitted the preliminary manuscript to Skyhorse Publishing with the understanding that the final two percent which involved polishing certain chapters, the bibliography, and finetuning footnotes would be sent them on
June 1, 2019, for the announced publication date of... November 19, 2019. He decided to take a brief and much needed break and made one of his infamous cross-country drives with Buddy, his faithful four-legged to Texas and New Mexico where we continued a chapter by chapter analysis and created a list
of detail that might have fallen thru the crack. In mid-May, Hank returned to his home with the plan to spend 20-25 hours on the manuscript before submitting the final version to the publisher. Sadly - an inadequate expression to capture this loss – he fell gravely ill. He had watched the final episode of “Game of Thrones,” and around midnight texted, “All over
it is. Last episode. Nite.” In the early dawn hours of May 20 his beloved wife Kathleen rushed him to ER. He died June 18, 2019. Hank left me with a copy of the detail we identified during his trip along with firm directives as to how he anticipated this book will be published and defined. He was fully content with Skyhorse Publishing and expressed on numerous occasions, ‘I really like working with these guys.’ Along with co-author Alan Kent and the editor, we will put closure on the book to the
high standard Hank set for investigative journalism. It’s all good, my dearest friend Hank Albarelli. – Leslie Sharp, Santa Fe, July 2, 2019.

Leslie's a courteous and intelligent lady.  She used to post regularly at one point at JFK Facts.  If I remember right she once transcribed something for Jeff that had been newly found (handwritten?).  Nice to know she's still out there seeking the truth.

2 hours ago, Kirk Ross said:

Am I the only one that would love to read the last version of his unpublished manuscript?  I can do my own editing.

Go over to Deep Politics Forum and hear the outcry and the howls of execration:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?17123-H-P-Albarelli-has-passed-away#.XR-9dP57mUk

Edited by David Andrews