The Education Forum

There’s No Comparison Between Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy

I'd love to see an Elizabeth Warren/Stacey Abrams 2020 ticket.

Girls vs boys bring it on! 

No matter who wins (as long as it's not Trump) the grass roots activists will need to stay active to hold the new Dem President's feet to the fire. 

This is what Warren passionately advocates -- a movement that carries on after her election.  Bernie, too.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

According to the Donald, in his Fourth of July speech, the British had air power in America during the War of Independence. in 1775

"“In 1775, …our army manned the air, it rammed   the ramparts, it took over the airports it did everything it had to do.”

go to 18.26 point in the video.

Why weren’t we told this in our history lessons? 

Cheers.

(Sorry Andrew, didn't see your post just above before I posted.)
Edited by Ray Mitcham

I can see how Trump might be confused due to the national anthem. He probably thinks that "bombs bursting in air" had to come from airplanes, and airplanes have to have airports.

According to the Donald, in his Fourth of July speech, the British had air power in America during the War of Independence. in 1775

"“In 1775, …our army manned the air, it rammed   the ramparts, it took over the airports it did everything it had to do.”

So JFKish...don't you think?

So inspiring.

And Trump encouraging our young people to serve their country by joining the military?

Ha!   

This coming from a guy who found every way he could ( 5 deferments ) to avoid this same patriotic and brave sacrifice when he was called to serve?

Dating beautiful young women and living in the lap of wealthy luxury was a higher calling to Trump when he was called and even "ordered" ( draft notices) to fulfill his patriotic duty.

How could any veteran hear Trump's outrageously disingenuous call yesterday to our young people to do something he wouldn't do ... and not be offended?

And was Trump's no integrity military recruitment promotion call a sign that this is way down as most young people in the country do not consider joining the military as one of their top opportunities?
Edited by Joe Bauer

5 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I can see how Trump might be confused due to the national anthem. He probably thinks that "bombs bursting in air" had to come from airplanes, and airplanes have to have airports.

Sand castle, Texas 2019

Inline image

• 2 months later...

What's this latest Alabama Trump crazy talk embarrassment?

"Every day" any comparison of Trump versus JFK is a cringing embarrassment.