The Education Forum

Jokes

Ok, I'm blissfully ignorant of their fate. I like Bjork though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheila didn't come home one night. When Bruce asked her where she'd been she said she spent the night at a girl friend's house. Bruce was a bit suspicious she'd been rooting around so rang her ten closest friends, but none of them had seen her.

Next week Bruce didn't come home one night. Sheila asks him where the hell he'd been. Bruce says he got a bit drunk at a mate's place and thought it was safer not to drive and crash out there. Sheila thinks he's been rooting around so rings his ten best mates. Eight of them say he spent the night there and two claim he's still there.

I MEAN no offense by this, and wish only the best to anyone who feels it, but sometimes I wish people here would have been members of the Monty Python script team.. On a more serious note: That's a good idea Stephen, maybe these threads could be moved there, maybe a subforum rather than merging threads, tho that might start a third, but that could then again be moved there. As a side benefit it might even help to revitalise that pages forums.

Skit : Who Killed Kennedy?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=186385

Ok, an oldie but goodie.

P1 what do you call a blind deer?

P2 no idea.

P1 oh, ok, what do you call a blind castrated deer then?

P2 look, no f.n idea!

P! OK. What about a blind deer thats been castrated and had all its legs chopped off???

P2...still no f.n idea

typos

Edited by John Dolva

• 2 weeks later...

I've in the past often pondered the question of what would happen if they gave a war but no-one turned up?

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...