The Education Forum

WATERGATE, TRUMP’S SPACE FORCE AND 2020

Douglas Caddy

This topic first warned the world on July 28, 2019, about Nixon's prediction of a cataclysmic event in 2020.

This was three months before U.S. Intelligence issued its warning:

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," a source says.

By Josh Margolin and

and

James Gordon Meek

‎April‎ ‎08‎, ‎2020‎ ‎3‎:‎01‎ ‎AM

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources said of the NCMI’s report. "It was then briefed multiple times to" the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a photograph of me with Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein when they visited Houston to give a lecture in November 2014. We had not seen each other in over 40 years when Watergate was raging fast and furious.

1B6A7735.thumb.JPG.c70a89926a56be74649f1139a7e3bccc.JPG

Edited by Douglas Caddy

That's a great photograph!  (Of course, the first thought in my mind when viewing it was - wait - they're all standing too close to each other!  Yes, I know, the photo isn't recent.   It seems to be an automatic reaction, though, to seeing pictures of two or more people now.)

So while I need to go back and read the first part of this thread, I was reading page 5 with great interest.  As far as Putin and an attack on the US, your remarks reminded me of a conversation I had with somebody online earlier this week.  We were talking about how the US appears to other countries & had reached the conclusion that any hostile power would be watching the American response to the pandemic with great interest.  I think I might have added something about how it appears that the current administration doesn't care about the loss of American lives, because their every action seems dedicated to creating chaos, confusion & more suffering.  

While I had thought about the use of some catastrophic event to enable the current administration to declare martial law, I hadn't thought about what you pointed out - there are blue states & very large blue cities which wouldn't be considered a loss to this lot if something even worse were to happen to them.   What a scary, scary thought...

Possible Chinese Nuclear Testing Stirs U.S. Concern

Beijing might secretly be conducting small nuclear tests at its Lop Nur site, report says

April 15, 2020

The Wall Street Journal

China might be secretly conducting nuclear tests with very low explosive power despite Beijing’s assertions that it is strictly adhering to an international accord banning all nuclear tests, according to a new arms-control report to be made public by the State Department.

The coming report doesn’t present proof that China is violating its promise to uphold the agreement, but it cites an array of activities that “raise concerns” that Beijing might not be complying with the “zero-yield” nuclear-weapons testing ban.

The concerns stem from the high tempo of activity at China’s Lop Nur test site, extensive excavations at the site, and Beijing’s purported use of special chambers to contain explosions.

Another factor feeding U.S. suspicions is the interruption in past years of data transmissions from monitoring stations on Chinese territory that are designed to detect radioactive emissions and seismic tremors.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/possible-chinese-nuclear-testing-stirs-u-s-concern-11586970435

It’s the End of the World Economy as We Know It

Experts suggest there will be “a rethink of how much any country wants to be reliant on any other country.”

By Neil Irwin

• April 16, 2020Updated 9:54 a.m. ET

• The New York Times

• When big convulsive economic events happen, the implications tend to take years to play out, and spiral in unpredictable directions.

• Who would have thought that a crisis that began with mortgage defaults in American suburbs in 2007 would lead to a fiscal crisis in Greece in 2010? Or that a stock market crash in New York in 1929 would contribute to the rise of fascists in Europe in the 1930s?

The world economy is an infinitely complicated web of interconnections. We each have a series of direct economic relationships we can see: the stores we buy from, the employer that pays our salary, the bank that makes us a home loan. But once you get two or three levels out, it’s really impossible to know with any confidence how those connections work.

And that, in turn, shows what is unnerving about the economic calamity accompanying the spread of the novel coronavirus.

In the years ahead, we will learn what happens when that web is torn apart, when millions of those links are destroyed all at once. And it opens the possibility of a global economy completely different from the one that has prevailed in recent decades.

“As much as I hope we are able to get ordinary economic activity back up, that’s just the beginning of our problem,” said Adam Tooze, a historian at Columbia University and author of “Crashed,” a study of the extensive global ripple effects of the 2008 financial crisis. “This is a period of radical uncertainty, an order of magnitude greater than anything we’re used to.”

It would be foolish, amid such uncertainty, to make overly confident predictions about how the world economic order will look in five years, or even in five months…..

We may not know exactly where this crisis will lead, for the world economy or anything else. But one thing seems clear: History sure can be scary when you don’t know how it ends.

•  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/upshot/world-economy-restructuring-coronavirus.html

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Putin leverages coronavirus chaos to make a direct play to Trump

By Nicole Gaouette, Marshall Cohen and Michael Conte, CNN

April 18, 2020

President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin appear to have had more sustained contact with each other in the past two weeks than at any time since 2016, as the Kremlin tries to use the coronavirus pandemic and close personal ties between the two leaders to normalize long-strained relations with Washington.

The two leaders spoke on the phone at least four times over a two-week period, beginning March 30 and ending on Sunday, a record pace for publicly known phone calls between the leaders, according to a CNN tally.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-leverages-coronavirus-chaos-to-make-a-direct-play-to-trump/ar-BB12OOgY?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE07DHP

What the anti-stay-at-home protests are really about

They’re part of a Trumpian strategy from some conservative groups to reshape public opinion.

By Jane Coaston jane.coaston@vox.com Apr 19, 2020, 12:00pm EDT

Vox.com

From the article: Trump’s political gambit requires that the coronavirus becomes a pandemic of Democratic governors and the fault of blue states while other states get right back to business as usual, but the virus refuses to listen — and so do the vast majority of Americans.

That doesn’t mean the efforts to further spur division will stop, particularly from those who believe such a strategy will lead to a Trump victory in November. Skocpol told me, “I think we’re in for a hellish period in this country. I think the attempts to stoke the ethnically and racially charged geopolitical divisions that are built into American federalism are going to be off the scale for the next six months.” And a deadly pandemic will continue to kill Americans, regardless of political party.

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/19/21225195/stay-at-home-protests-trump-tea-party-reelection?fbclid=IwAR0fHcdyRdH9YSqgCSABp8btsoQgnBN0Qe5ZSbsYm0nezzu14Xd7ngvLToY

----------------------------------------

Dr. Bandy X. Lee is a forensic psychiatrist at the Yale School of Medicine who also teaches at Yale Law School. In an April 8 interview with salon.com, she said:

“We are facing a democide of genocidal proportions, because we have handed power to someone who is anti-human in psychology,” Lee told Salon. “The group he has isolated may not be ethnic, but it is his own cultural grouping of ‘non-voters’ or ‘critics,’ when he has withdrawn lifesaving equipment from states where governors have criticized him, such as New York, California, Washington or Michigan, while giving a surplus to states with sycophantic governors, such as Florida. When criminality combines with mental pathology, this kind of large-scale violence becomes possible. Eventually, it will be destructive to all.”….

“This bottomless need to place his own psychic survival above any protection of the public should rather be a warning. This means he would be equally inclined to destroy the nation or the world — which he has the power to do — if he were to feel humiliated from the loss of an election, for example.”

Last night I watched Chris Hayes on his MSNBC show. All In, interview one the foremost analysts of the petroleum industry. The expert said that the collapse of the price of oil into negative territory was the canary in the mine shaft.  He said the world’s economy faces a cascade of collapses. The Financial Times of April 21 reported that "Crude prices have plummeted this year on the possibility that the coronavirus pandemic, which has led to 2.4m infections and more than 165,000 dead globally as of yesterday, would cause a recession deeper than the Great Depression 90 years ago."

Here at two supporting viewpoints from vastly different sources. Why is this relevant here? Because President Nixon was given foreknowledge of what would happen in 2020 that ultimately will lead to disclosure of the Alien Presence offering the people of Earth a New World if they will take it.

Former Russian military intelligence officer, Daniel Estulin joined Daniel Brigman on The Power Hour podcast on April 17 to talk about what's really going on with COVID-19 and the global clampdown:

If you want to survive today in what's coming down right now, because it hasn't even started - it hasn't started - what people are seeing like, for example my family, my parents, who are now old, they're in their eighties and they live in Toronto, Canada and their friends, who for years, they've been laughing at all the stuff I've been talking about - and again, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a Doctor of Conceptual Intelligence - they're calling my parents and saying, "Ask your son when this thing is going to go away," as if I had a magic wand can make this coronavirus thing go away.

They don't understand that it hasn't started. It's a prelude to the First Act. It's an apéritif you're given when you come to someone's party. Then you're gonna sit down, there's gonna be the first course, second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. This thing really is going to start in September.

So, we have literally was what's left of April, May, June, July and a bit of of August. We have about three and a half months, okay to get our stuff together, understand what's coming down, okay get ready, because in September, we're gonna have the first serious wave of collapse.

And what's coming is gonna be twice as bad as the Great Depression. We have never seen, there's no person alive on planet Earth today who's come in contact with anything remotely similar to this - and I'm not talking about the Great Depression, because this is going to be greater, much greater than the Great Depression.

90% of businesses will fail. 90% of people won't have a job and that's one of the reasons why the global elite wanted a thermonuclear war...what you're seeing right now is a change. Yes, a very violent change from one technological paradigm to another…..

So what you're seeing right now in America we lived through in Russia in 1991, meaning we went to sleep in one country, we woke up in another - Russia. Meaning, that the day we woke up in another country, we lost all our savings that we've ever had. 40% of the population went from having something to having zero - and as a result, 25 million people killed themselves; dragged themselves to death, you know, jumped off buildings. This is coming to America and you have to prepare for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKzDm9lwv0&feature=youtu.be

---------------

Alistair Crooke on April 20 wrote:

Since 2007, President Putin has been pointing to one overarching threat to global trade: And that problem was simply, the U.S. dollar.

And now, that dollar is in crisis. We are referring, here, not so much to America’s domestic financial crisis (although the monetisation of U.S. debt is connected to threat to the global system), but rather, how the international trading system is poised to blow apart, with grave consequences for everyone.

In other words, Covid-19 may be the trigger, but it is the U.S. dollar – as President Putin has long warned – that is the root problem:

“We’re looking at a commodity-price collapse and a collapse in global trade unlike anything we’ve seen since the 1930s”, said Ken Rogoff, the former chief economist of the IMF, now at Harvard University. An avalanche of government-debt crises is sure to follow, he said, and “the system just can’t handle this many defaults and restructurings at the same time”.

“It’s a little bit like going to the hospitals and they can handle a certain number of Covid-19 patients but they can’t handle them – all at once”, he added.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/04/20/revolutionary-times-and-systemic-collapse-the-system-cannot-handle-it/?fbclid=IwAR1Q63h7e0AbVs3iXGec4b2fD1ZCGtPdxlj9sqs1FK05W31FpqyO4hyfd6I

Edited by Douglas Caddy

STATUS REPORT ON PRESIDENT NIXON’S JULY 1972 SECRET LETTER TO HENRY KISSINGER AND HIS MISSAGE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Let us review what Nixon told Robert Merritt at their third and final meeting in mid-July 1972 in his office deep beneath the White House.

First Nixon’s letter to Kissinger:

Nixon then produced a letter-size briefcase and withdrew a handwritten letter of three pages. HH He told Merritt that this was the most important document he had ever prepared. He stated that he alone had written with assistance from no one.

He said it was addressed to Henry Kissinger. He told Merritt that he was going to give the letter to Merritt to deliver to Kissinger in person or by mail. He told Merritt to remain quiet and not say a word as he read the letter out loud. Merritt wondered if Nixon was secretly taping what he was reading out loud.

In essence, Nixon talked about “life as we do not know it.” He said that during the previous twenty years Knowledge had been obtained that could make the human race on Earth “the supreme beings in the universe.” This Knowledge came in part from helpful information provided from an extra-terrestrial being from Planet X, Nibiro, who was in a secure location in a building in the U.S.  Nixon said the Knowledge came as the result of discovery made by scientists working at the Los Alamos Laboratories in New Mexico who studied the extraterrestrial being’s information.  Nixon said, “This all important Knowledge that we possess came from our discovery.”

Nixon declared whoever possessed this Knowledge could be the most important person in the world. All would bow down to whoever possessed this Knowledge. The Knowledge was “astronomical, nefarious and devastating.”

Nixon said that possession of the Knowledge had to be structured so that it was used only for the good of mankind.  His fear was that a small group seeking power would get hold of it and utilize it to the group’s evil benefit only.

Nixon said this ultimate Knowledge was contained in two lines in the letter.

In his letter Nixon instructed Kissinger to deliver his letter only to a president of the U.S. who succeeded him whom Kissinger believed could be trusted with the Knowledge. He also instructed Kissinger to devise a precautionary means for trusted persons to deliver the letter to such a successive president should Kissinger die naturally or unexpectedly.

Nixon closed the letter by saying his fate as president was sealed, that “they finally got me.” He had kind words of friendship for Kissinger whom he trusted implicitly. Merritt got the impression that Nixon and Kissinger had previously discussed the Knowledge.

After reading the letter out loud, Nixon asked Merritt to come around to his side of the desk so that he could show him the two lines in the letter that spelled out the formula/code/equation for the supreme Knowledge. Merritt of course was unable to comprehend the intrinsic meaning of the two lines that were written in red ink.

Merritt returned to his seat. The president took the handwritten letter with a folded note attached and two small cassette tapes that were in small individual padded envelopes and put these in a larger envelope, which he sealed and taped and placed a scrawled signature across the tape and seal. He then placed a handwritten note on the back of that envelope that directed Kissinger to contact Merritt upon receiving the letter to acknowledge its receipt. He then placed that envelope into a second larger envelope and sealed that with tape. The second envelope was addressed to Kissinger at his home address. It had stamps on it and had the appearance of an ordinary business mail solicitation.

The president then rose and approached Merritt and grabbed his wrist and squeezed it hard and asked “Can I trust you to deliver this letter to Kissinger?” Merritt assured him he would. Nixon said he believed him and stressed that under no conditions could the envelope be surrendered to the FBI.

He then asked Merritt to raise his shirt. Using hospital-type tape Nixon then taped the envelope to Kissinger on Merritt’s stomach so that the Secret Service agent who drove Merritt home would be unaware of the envelope’s existence. He then handed Merritt a small envelope that contained a typewriter ribbon that had been cut into small pieces. He told Merritt to dispose of the ribbon pieces in a secure manner. Merritt put the small envelop in his pants pocket.

The President reiterated to Merritt that the contents of the letter were vital to the security of the nation. He remarked that if Merritt were to open the envelopes and offer its contents for sale he could make millions of dollars. However, Merritt’s record of past performance had convinced the President that he could be trusted to deliver the envelope. Nixon reiterated his trust in Merritt and said that Merritt’s ability in carrying out assignments exceeded in some ways that done by the best FBI agents because Merritt was street wise and knew how to get something done better even when in doing so he violated the directions he had been given. He praised Merritt as being a “Super Plumber,” better than any member of the White House Plumbers Unit. He said that he knew Merritt never graduated from high school but that he was bright and had a good mind….

Merritt never saw the President again. He remembers the occasion as one in which the president was distraught throughout.

The Secret Service agent drove Merritt home. The next day Merritt went to Kissinger’s home where the maid told him Kissinger was not present. Merritt then deposited the envelope in a mail box at the street corner located outside Hartnett Hall where he lived and by coincidence across the street from where I lived. He burned the type ribbon’s pieces in a picnic area in nearby Rock Creek Park.

A few days later he got a brief phone call from a woman who asked, “Is this Butch?” When he replied it was she said, “This is Nancy. Henry wants you to know that he received the envelope and wishes to thank you.” She then hung up.

STATUS REPORT: Merritt received no further information as to what happened to the letter after Kissinger received it. Its status today is unknown.

Now let us review Nixon’s Message to the American People:

The President spoke about the goals of his presidency that were now in jeopardy. He said it might be years before the historians would realize what he had hoped to accomplish, which was to assure the security and well being of Americans alive and those of future generations.

Then the President swore Merritt to secrecy. Once Merritt had assured him of this the President said that he had prepared a document that would explain why and what he had done to assure national and international security. The document was his “Message to the American People.” He had hidden this historical document inside the White House in a secret location where it might be many decades before it was discovered. He informed Merritt of the secret location and told him that if the time came when Merritt was still alive and believed it was the right time for the document to be revealed he was giving permission to Merritt to reveal its secret location. 

STATUS REPORT: Merritt told me about the Message in January 2018. I added this information to Chapter three of my autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History. I then arranged for Merritt to be interviewed by Daniel Liszt on Dark Journalist on February 14, which can be found on YouTube. I provided Liszt the location of the hidden Message, which was in the White House Library embedded in a small drawer hidden in the wall behind Volume 2 of American History.

A few months after his interview on Dark Journalist, Merritt was informed by P.C., an agent in the Counter Intelligence Division of the New York Police Department Intelligence Division, that the Message had been found. A CIA team had entered the White House Library and using a thermal imaging machine had located the envelope bearing Nixon’s signature that contained the Message. The envelope bore Nixon’s instruction that it was not to be opened until 2018. President Trump promptly took possession of the Message and soon thereafter conferred with Putin about its contents at their meeting in Helsinki.

Nixon’s Message contained his knowledge about the Alien Presence. It also contained a warning of a pandemic in 2020 that would be cataclysmic for America and the world.

Nixon hid a copy of the Message in the Library of Congress. It is presumed that it has been found subsequently by one or more trusted persons to whom he disclosed its location in 1972.

Thus, while Trump and Putin may have decided for strategic reasons not to reveal the contents of the Message, there is still a good chance this will occur because of the copy that was hidden it the Library of Congress that has since been found.

In conclusion, let us remember the phrase Nixon used in conversing with Merritt: “I took my order from above and have followed it to the T.” Thus we can assume that his letter to Kissinger, his Message to the American People and his selection of Merritt to carry out his national security assignment were in accordance with the “order from above” as may be the topic that you are currently reading.

Stephanie:

Let me explain it this way. Robert Merritt’s mother died in May 1972. At the time he was a confidential informant for the FBI.  The FBI denied him permission to see his mother as she was dying in West Virginia, telling him he was needed in the agency’s important investigation into the Weatherman Underground’s criminal conspiracy. Merritt defied the FBI and went anyway. This ultimately led to the parting of the ways between Merritt and the FBI.

Merritt had been close to his mother. His father was killed in the Korean War and his step-father treated him harshly. Two Catholic priests had sexually abused him daily for five years from ages 13 to 17.  For eight years he cursed God for taking his mother. One day he was sitting on the steps of St. Matthews Cathedral in Washington and had the urge to enter. Upon entering he found himself in front of a wall with Christ on the cross and a bush above Him. Suddenly the metallic bush came alive and his mother’s voice came out and sternly told him to get over her death and to get on with his mission in life.

What was his mission in life? We have to go back eight years to July 1972, a few months after his mother’s death. At the third and final meeting with Nixon, the President gave Merritt the assignment of delivering the supreme national security letter to Henry Kissinger. He also told Merritt that he could reveal his Message to the American People at the appropriate time.  The Message was in an envelope hidden in the White House Library that bore Nixon’s signature and an inscription that it was not to be opened until 2018.

Thus, from 1972 to 2018 Merritt carried the mindboggling burden of not disclosing what occurred at his final meeting with Nixon. He did tell bits and pieces to New York Times reporter Michael Powell but not in a complete and coherent fashion.  When he realized in early 2018 that death was approaching he told me about his meetings with Nixon and the Kissinger letter and Message. I then arranged for him to tell his story in an interview by Daniel Liszt on Dark Journalist in February 2018, which is on YouTube. As a result Nixon’s Message hidden in the White House Library was discovered a few months later. President Trump has chosen not to reveal its contents that may have unbalanced him mentally.

I started this topic of Watergate, Trump’s Space Force and 2020 in the Education Forum on July 28, 2019, in which I disclosed Nixon’s prediction in 1972 to Merritt that 2020 would be cataclysmic not only for America but for the whole world.

The plan of the Alien Presence a long time in the making is now unfolding before our eyes. That is why I wrote here on April 25 that “In conclusion, let us remember the phrase Nixon used in conversing with Merritt: ‘I took my order from above and have followed it to the T.’ Thus we can assume that his letter to Kissinger, his Message to the American People and his selection of Merritt to carry out his national security assignment were in accordance with the “order from above” as may be the topic that you are currently reading.”

The plan of the Alien Presence encompasses Merritt and I being messengers and readers of this topic being truth-bearers. All are part of the plan. Now you know of your mission in life of being among the few in foreseeing a New World offered by the Alien Presence in the not too distant future if the people of Earth will take it.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Is it just me or is it odd that the Pentagon acknowledging the existence of UFOs and releasing video evidence is not bigger news?

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Used incorrect word

Andrew - I'm not the best person to discuss videos or photos, but weren't those older clips which had already been online?  And did they actually say that these objects were alien vessels or just UFO's?  I haven't read an official statement if there is one.  I just read the news summaries from two or three different sources.