• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted today on Facebook by MarioAra Mirriam Greceanu:

Haim Eshed, who headed Israel’s space security programs for 30 years, has been in the spotlight, days, after claiming that aliens exist, and that Israel and the US have long been in contact with them.
Eshed said aliens conduct experiments on Earth, and there is a joint base underground on Mars where they collaborate with American astronauts. “They asked that we don’t publicize they are here because humanity isn’t ready,” he said.
His ideas on space, including on aliens, are outlined in a new book written by author Hagar Yanai, called “The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations With Prof. Haim Eshed.”
According to Isaac Ben-Israel, chairman of the Israel Space Agency, Eshed went too far with his claims, which were published in a interview with the Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth, but his seriousness shouldn’t be questioned and his standing as a leader in his field remains intact. “If I would have to choose one person to be called the father of Israel’s space capabilities, it would be Haim Eshed,” Ben-Israel told The Times of Israel....
Ben-Israel said it has become entirely acceptable over the last decade for serious scientists to believe in aliens, as knowledge of space has increased. ““Is there intelligent life outside [Earth]? 10 years ago most scientists believed chances are very low. We now believe chances are significant,” he said.
“This doesn’t mean there’s a ‘Galactic Federation’ and they landed on earth, this is too much, but much of the scientific community believes the chance of detecting life in outer space is considerable, not small,” he said.

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Posted today on Facebook by MarioAra Mirriam Greceanu:

Haim Eshed, who headed Israel’s space security programs for 30 years, has been in the spotlight, days, after claiming that aliens exist, and that Israel and the US have long been in contact with them.
Eshed said aliens conduct experiments on Earth, and there is a joint base underground on Mars where they collaborate with American astronauts. “They asked that we don’t publicize they are here because humanity isn’t ready,” he said.
His ideas on space, including on aliens, are outlined in a new book written by author Hagar Yanai, called “The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations With Prof. Haim Eshed.”
According to Isaac Ben-Israel, chairman of the Israel Space Agency, Eshed went too far with his claims, which were published in a interview with the Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth, but his seriousness shouldn’t be questioned and his standing as a leader in his field remains intact. “If I would have to choose one person to be called the father of Israel’s space capabilities, it would be Haim Eshed,” Ben-Israel told The Times of Israel....
Ben-Israel said it has become entirely acceptable over the last decade for serious scientists to believe in aliens, as knowledge of space has increased. ““Is there intelligent life outside [Earth]? 10 years ago most scientists believed chances are very low. We now believe chances are significant,” he said.
“This doesn’t mean there’s a ‘Galactic Federation’ and they landed on earth, this is too much, but much of the scientific community believes the chance of detecting life in outer space is considerable, not small,” he said.

This mindset is not surprising. 

Wernher Von Braun, for example, did not claim to have met any aliens (well, not publicly anyhow) yet kept an open mind to them, and did not consider them to be a threat.  It is almost impossible for me to believe that he would have had such a passion to go to the Moon and Mars if he did not expect to interact with other life forms...

In fact, it is my thinking that Von Braun, who was at Almagordo when the alien craft crashed at Roswell, may have seen the wreckage and any bodies removed from it.  It would have been logical for him to think they might have come from an installation of some sort on the dark side of the moon, and this was the reason he managed to talk JFK into the Apollo program at a time when the US was dismally behind the USSR.

And, of course, the caveat to that was his desire to get his two teams back together...(behind the scenes, of course) in order to do this as quickly as possible...

To say nothing about any 'Natzi' / Alien contact that Von Braun may have been aware of. 

Natzi prototypes like the 'Bell' make me wonder just how much help the Nazis received with the design.

Edit, I tried to post with the correct spelling and it auto-changed to 'poo poo'. Weird. 

Edited by Norman T. Field
Facist German word changed to poopoo

On 10/6/2022 at 2:45 PM, Norman T. Field said:

To say nothing about any 'Natzi' / Alien contact that Von Braun may have been aware of. 

Natzi prototypes like the 'Bell' make me wonder just how much help the Nazis received with the design.

Edit, I tried to post with the correct spelling and it auto-changed to 'poo poo'. Weird. 

I agree that Von Braun would probably have had inside information on all of the poopoo space projects...

Ironically, the father of the family of poopoo's that I grew up with in Fairfield, CT, who came to the US with Von Braun specialized in jet engines...rather like the vril, the bell...

p.s. I see the autocorrect did the same thing on my post...wierd...

Edited by Pamela Brown