The Education Forum

Conspiracy theories a threat.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Between what happened in El Paso and this, Trump has taken the art of riling up your base to a level not seen since George Wallace.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/in-el-paso-shooting-suspects-manifesto-an-echo-of-trumps-language/ar-AAFkIui

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

The manifesto was published on a site I've never hear of called 8chan.  Also the source of the California Garlic Festival manifesto and the New Zeland shooter.  It went off line today.  This is not the article I saw earlier on msn.  It doesn't pop up now when searching.  It mentioned further violence if such happened.  "A cesspool of hate".

https://latest-daily-news.com/entertainment/8chan-still-offline-after-losing-another-host-we-do-not-tolerate-hate-speech/ 

Did the JFK assassination lead us to this?

Edited by Ron Bulman

9 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

The manifesto was published on a site I've never hear of called 8chan.  Also the source of the California Garlic Festival manifesto and the New Zeland shooter.  It went off line today.  This is not the article I saw earlier on msn.  It doesn't pop up now when searching.  It mentioned further violence if such happened.  "A cesspool of hate".

https://latest-daily-news.com/entertainment/8chan-still-offline-after-losing-another-host-we-do-not-tolerate-hate-speech/ 

Are you looking for the full manifesto?

3 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

Are you looking for the full manifesto?

No, I'm not aware of it's full publication at this point.  I was just pointing out the relationship of the three of them on the site and the justification of it's providers refusal of service.  I'm tired of this xxxx and worried about the future for my grandchildren and children.  I believe in the right to bear arms but this has become bullxxxx.  Sorry, this is maybe not the place to discuss it but in reality it should be discussed everywhere. Including the MSM.  Innocent people keep dying or are wounded for life.  Including all of us in some ways.  Off the soapbox.  Back to the JFKassassination, and how it all carries forward.

A guy who reports alternative news had his twitter banned for posting this pic of info about the El Paso shooter. I’ve seen quite a few people banned on social media sites over the last 2 days posting their views that don’t align with the official stories of the Ohio and Texas shootings. I’m not saying anything other than what has been reported happened but banning someone over this is ridiculous.  

The top part of the pic was taken when his name was 1st released and the bottom was taken a few hours later. The pic was too big so I posted an imgur link to it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kFYXsi2

Just now, Ron Bulman said:

No, I'm not aware of it's full publication at this point.  I was just pointing out the relationship of the three of them on the site and the justification of it's providers refusal of service.  I'm tired of this xxxx and worried about the future for my grandchildren and children.  I believe in the right to bear arms but this has become bullxxxx.  Sorry, this is maybe not the place to discuss it but in reality it should be discussed everywhere. Including the MSM.  Innocent people keep dying or are wounded for life.  Including all of us in some ways.  Off the soapbox.  Back to the JFKassassination, and how it all carries forward.

8chan is back up but not everything has been restored. That site is a nightmare to navigate so if you wanted to read the full version I can see if it’s available again.

Apparently the shooters father has an interesting background that includes working at a mental health facility that was shut down by the state.

He worked with a guy named Colin A. Ross, who was an “expert” on CIA mind control experiments. Reading about some of this stuff now and it’s pretty crazy. This Ross guy was doing MK Ultra type experiments on patients going back to the late 80s.

Like I said earlier I don’t know enough about what happened to question the official story but when you start looking into some of these mass shooters and their families background it sometimes becomes suspicious and you have to question what really went on.

https://archive.org/stream/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinA.RossVol.1/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinRossVol.1_djvu.txt

https://sites.google.com/site/memoryabuse/petition

Edited by John Kozlowski

11 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Turns out the manifesto was originally posted to Instagram by the shooter and another person uploaded it to 8chan. I don’t recall the news mentioning IG at all

On 8/4/2019 at 2:12 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Between what happened in El Paso and this, Trump has taken the art of riling up your base to a level not seen since George Wallace.

And the 32 mass shootings during the Obama presidency were wild-eyed Trump supporters enraged because he had not yet run for President ….

Perhaps we are seeing in insanity like the above posts (don't overlook NiederNut's!) why the FBI has some legitimate concerns - and the posters here are comparatively harmless JFK conspiracy hobbyist loons on a public forum. Viewing the Trump base from the inside, I would have to say it strikes me as considerably less "riled up" than the legions suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Is it just me, or is this site having its very own Near Death Experience?  The more substantive posters seem to have disappeared, and even the thread topics seem to have reached a new low of uninterestingness.  There is a Christian forum I follow that is likewise dying a slow death.  Perhaps internet forums in general have become passé, or perhaps conspiracy theorists are finally just running out of topics?

Is it just me, or does Lance Payette appear to be quite a serious buglioser?

As for the worrisome correlation between the increased incidence of white hate crimes in the U.S. and Donald Trump's xenophobic rhetoric during the past three years, only someone who doesn't understand basic math would deny it.  

On 8/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Jim,

Then by this measurement, who riled up the Dayton shooter, and the majority of other mass shooters who lean left?  Since Trump's base is largely pro- 2A, this just doesn't add up.  If legal firearm owners and users are "riled up" and commit the mass shootings, everyone would know it.  The (D) party with their rhetoric of violence against Trump and his supporters are the ones "riling up" their base, the direct result of which is Dayton and other shootings.

Thanks 

Next he'll be talking about the Ohio mass murderer's support for Elizabeth Warren. I'm sure  he'll link to his manifesto demanding student debt be canceled. 

White nationalism and it's associated violence was alive and well during the Obama administration, it was just referred to as the "Tea Party."

5 minutes ago, Rick McTague said:

Jim,

Then by this measurement, who riled up the Dayton shooter, and the majority of other mass shooters who lean left?  Since Trump's base is largely pro- 2A, this just doesn't add up.  If legal firearm owners and users are "riled up" and commit the mass shootings, everyone would know it.  The (D) party with their rhetoric of violence against Trump and his supporters are the ones "riling up" their base, the direct result of which is Dayton and other shootings.

Thanks 

If I may comment on this, let me preface my remarks by mentioning that I have been a Board Certified psychiatrist in the U.S. for over 30 years.

I have been directly involved over the years in the assessment and treatment of a number of people who committed murders, and/or threatened to commit them.  I also know some of the faculty at UCHSC who knew James Holmes, (including the professor who kicked him out of the neuroscience graduate program.)

The motives behind mass murders are complex, and not monolithic.  The VAST majority are committed by males.

A high percentage are committed by misogynists, and 85% in a recent study have a history of documented domestic violence.

Obviously, some of these guys have been floridly psychotic and/or manic (e.g., Eric Harris, Cho, Loughner, Holmes, John Lewis Dear.)

The Dayton murderer, Betts, was a rabidly misogynistic personality who had a "kill list" of women in high school, and was in some sort of misogynistic heavy metal band.  I believe he was probably psychotic, from a mental illness, and/or substance abuse.

Trump's incendiary rhetoric has been cited as a direct stimulus of some attackers-- including the El Paso killer and Sayoc, the "MAGA Bomber."