The Education Forum

Now it is Roger Ailes of Fox News to be exposed

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

What does it have to do with the JFK assassination?

Roger Ailes created Fox News which was not known to be friendly to those who believe there was a conspiracy behind the assassination of JFK. 

10 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Roger Ailes created Fox News which was not known to be friendly to those who believe there was a conspiracy behind the assassination of JFK. 

Douglas, exactly.

For almost 30 years Fox news has been a big factor in the diversion of the JFK event into the realm of conspiracy kooks.

Instead giving Bill O'Reilly's farce implied legitimacy.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

They're more than not friendly.  They help promote the continued cover up.  Like, the CIA still thinks in 2017 the USSR was behind it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fox+news+jfk+&view=detail&mid=C57EB44015E0944EC774C57EB44015E0944EC774&FORM=VIRE

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Douglas, exactly.

For almost 30 years Fox news has been a big factor in the diversion of the JFK event into the realm of conspiracy kooks.

Instead giving Bill O'Reilly's farce implied legitimacy.

Lol, Fox started in 1996 so it is only 23 years old.  Moreover, Fox has covered both UFO stories and pro conspiracy stories.  Amazing.  We are adding Fox to the list of conspirators now?   Wait for Lance to give a full page response since yet again posts ate playing into his hands.  Why not go after CBS, ABC and CNN?  Political partisanship in the JFK research community truly is fascinating.

Edited by Cory Santos

2 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Lol, Fox started in 1996 so it is only 23 years old.  Moreover, Fox has covered both UFO stories and pro conspiracy stories.  Amazing.  We are adding Fox to the list of conspirators now?   Wait for Lance to give a full page response since yet again posts ate playing into his hands.  Why not go after CBS, ABC and CNN?  Political partisanship in the JFK research community truly is fascinating.

Granted, 23 years is not quite almost 30, but still significant.  If you want objective view on fox go to media matters.  And watch Tucker Carlson loose advertisers fall like a rock sinking in a pond.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/tucker-carlson-returns-fox-news-advertisers-are-staying-away

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Okay, Fox news is only 23 years old versus almost 30.

Bill O'Reilly wrote his Oswald did it alone JFK book while employed there.

Sold over 1 million copies.

14 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

What does it have to do with the JFK assassination?

I have to agree. It doesn’t bother me except when it happen with frequency and with prejudice. I have seen and have posted more relevant threads that have been moved.

And, in order to be the guy offering solutions, rather than complaints:

A sticky thread could be posted in this forum, like this one (it is not a sticky yet, obviously):

Then make a sticky post which contains the above post, in the other sub forums. A user can then post a reply to it when they have posted, or seen other posts in other sub-forums. The sticky in the JFK Assassination Debate would be an alert or quick reference to new content elsewhere.

It is a viable solution to making other sub forums viable.

A suggestion.

I keep losing the link that would take me to the sub-forums.

If we permanently added this link in bold type to the top of our initial main forum page, where we have links for registration, moderation rules, deleting photos, reserve fund balance, etc., I would go to these forums much more often when I wanted to post about subjects perhaps more peripheral to the more singularly focused JFK assassination research and debate one and that many members feel hurts the main forum's integrity if overdone.

Obviously there are a good number of members like me who want to occasionally share and debate these sub-forum subjects ( can you be a JFK truth seeker and NOT be a broader and more current political minded person?) besides our deep and sincere interest in the forum's main focus one. 

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

This is turning out to be a fast day in the JFK research community.

Douglas, in what way?

Edited by Joe Bauer