The Education Forum

Now it is Roger Ailes of Fox News to be exposed

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Does Bill O'Reilly really write his own books?  Ponder.

I wouldn't waste my money on it to find out but I have wondered if he mentions George De Mohrenschild at all.  Like, "I was on the porch knocking on the door when he shot himself.  The gunshot scared me so bad I took off running and didn't say a word to anyone at the time. "

15 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I wouldn't waste my money on it to find out but I have wondered if he mentions George De Mohrenschild at all.  Like, "I was on the porch knocking on the door when he shot himself.  The gunshot scared me so bad I took off running and didn't say a word to anyone at the time. "

I suspect that "by Bill O'Reilly" is a brand name, and the books are ghosted.

15 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

I have to agree. It doesn’t bother me except when it happen with frequency and with prejudice. I have seen and have posted more relevant threads that have been moved.

And, in order to be the guy offering solutions, rather than complaints:

A sticky thread could be posted in this forum, like this one (it is not a sticky yet, obviously):

Then make a sticky post which contains the above post, in the other sub forums. A user can then post a reply to it when they have posted, or seen other posts in other sub-forums. The sticky in the JFK Assassination Debate would be an alert or quick reference to new content elsewhere.

It is a viable solution to making other sub forums viable.

59 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I wanted to bring the above suggestion to the attention of: @James R Gordon, @Kathy Beckett, @Mark Knight, @Don Jeffries And @Pat Speer

So, a former CIA Director still saying in 2017 regarding the JFK assassination that Russia did it, does not relate to the JFK assassination?  Bill O'Reilly's book on the assassination does not relate to the assassination either???   

24 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

So, a former CIA Director still saying in 2017 regarding the JFK assassination that Russia did it, does not relate to the JFK assassination?  Bill O'Reilly's book on the assassination does not relate to the assassination either???   

Ron, I take it that you don’t like my idea. Noted.

I agree with Michael.

They are making a movie about Roger Ailes.  Actually two of them. One small screen and one big screen.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Thanks Jim.

I could have been more accommodating with Ron, however. My suggestion doesn’t have to do with this single thread. It has do do with similar ones, but, it really has to do about the forum as a whole and the potential fo a better more informative forum. A simple sticky, in each forum could be clicked-on to see any posts that have been posted, and noted, anywhere in the many forums.

Lets say, in a New Books Forum, someone posts a notice in the sticky. Eeryone, forum-wide, could find out about it without having-to, by chance, have a look in that forum. Douglas posts in the Watergate Forum frequently. If I, as a matter of routine, click on the sticky, I would know about it. If something is going on in the Trump Presidency forum, I would know about it. 9-11, Hitory, literature, ... whatever, ... one sticky, all with a link to the same, single thread, would be a simple, good way to see what’s going on, and maybe participate.

Ron, please don’t focus on my opinion that this thread may be one of a number of threads that may be off-topic, or arguably off topic. These threads get relegated to some corner of the forum to die. I am suggesting a way to keep the alive.

It would certainly do no harm.

21 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Ron, I take it that you don’t like my idea. Noted.

For me it's not about you, me or your idea per se.  But the freedom to speak on the debate at the forum about the continuing efforts of modern media to carry on the cover up of JFK's assassination since 1963.  

13 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

For me it's not about you, me or your idea per se.  But the freedom to speak on the debate at the forum about the continuing efforts of modern media to carry on the cover up of JFK's assassination since 1963.  

Ok. Peg me as the guy who wants to squash freedom of speech. But you may not have noticed that I have put some effort into growing the reach and breadth of this forum. You seem to have problem with a sticky, a single line in this forum, that would expand upon that effort. It’s not about me. It’s not about this thread. Have you ever seen a thread in this sub-forum that you though was off-topic? If so, that’s what it is about.

Edited by Michael Clark

19 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Ok. Peg me as the guy who wants to squash freedom of speech. But you may not have noticed that I have put some effort into growing the reach and breadth of this forum. You seem to have problem with a sticky, a single line in this forum, that would expand upon that effort. It’s not about me. 

No, blame it on my ignorance, not familiar with sticky threads and posts.  Seems they would just dilute the relevance of a topic from the limited understanding of the concept I have.

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 minute ago, Ron Bulman said:

Mike, I assume one of the other threads you refer to is the one on Epstein.  Why would we talk about him here?  

No, blame it on my ignorance, not familiar with sticky threads and posts.  Seems they would just dilute the relevance of a topic from the limited understanding of the concept I have.

Hi Ron, to get an idea of what I am talking about, please click on this thread to which I just posted. 

Now, just think of that thread sitting permanently under the Membership Behavior thread that sits, permanently, at the top of of all the active threads. If you clicked oh it, you would see that Bob Cingolani recently (June) shared some poetry. If that happened to interest you, you could click on it and go right to that thread, in that sub forum. Likewise, if Douglas posted something in the Watergate forum, and noted it in the sticky, you would know about it, and go there with one click.

Now, my mug is all over that, because I am demonstrating it right now, but it wouldn’t have my mug there if the idea were adapted. It’s not about me.

Sticky means permanent. Sticky threads have the little green icon, which represents a push-pin, a tack.

Mike, I assume one of the other threads your talking about is Joe Bauer's comparing Epstein's death while in jail custody to Oswald's, in jail custody.  Might both cases involve potentially government and in turn media coverups?  I.E. a carry forward of tactics from the JFK assassination.  If information presented by Chris Davidson on that thread from the U S California district court is true there has been a government and MSM cover up in the Epstein case.  Involving the president.  Was LBJ involved in the coverup of the murders of Oswald and JFK?  JMO, but I think so.  And would like to know, if it carry's forward.

43 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Mike, I assume one of the other threads your talking about is Joe Bauer's comparing Epstein's death while in jail custody to Oswald's, in jail custody.  Might both cases involve potentially government and in turn media coverups?  I.E. a carry forward of tactics from the JFK assassination.  If information presented by Chris Davidson on that thread from the U S California district court is true there has been a government and MSM cover up in the Epstein case.  Involving the president.  Was LBJ involved in the coverup of the murders of Oswald and JFK?  JMO, but I think so.  And would like to know, if it carry's forward.

Hi Ron, I don’t want to single any thread out. I like almost everybody on this forum. I just wanted to pose an idea that I though would be a good idea, and explain it. I thought it would help off topic and borderline threads. It was not intended to hurt them, but encourage them, and give our other areas of intest, closely or not so closely related to the JFKA, a change and a place to breath and grow.