The Education Forum

Another example. If I had posted a new story to my Scary Stories thread, I would post here, saying so, and provide a link:

You will notice that I created an alert, would-be sticky, in the Non-Acedemic Discussions thread:

Edited by Michael Clark

@Ron Bulman

Another example of how this can work. I can alert @David Andrews that the links that he was asking about are now working again. At the same time, anyone who may have come across these links when they weren’t working would know that they could try again, as long as they took a peek and scroll through this thread.

And I don’t disrupt the JFKA forum, at all (if this were a sticky anyway).

On 1/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, David Andrews said:

Michael, how does this work?  I get a 404 Not Found at the Krusch link, and "Not Found On This Server" for the individual books.

Edited by Michael Clark

Can this thread be made a sticky, pinned at the top of the page?

Personally, I feel that Watergate material is part of the continuum of JFKA studies and debate.

And - for convenience' sake - I didn't mind at all the appearance on JFK Debate of Manson, Trump, and Epstein material, though I can see why others might object.

In particular, the under-researched appearance in Manson's adventures of Dr. Jolyon West, of MKULTRA and the Sirhan interrogations, helps link the Manson case to JFKA and CIA studies.

Edited by David Andrews