The Education Forum

NBC: An inside job: CIA a suspect for some in JFK's killing

"Like many Americans, he could not accept that a man as ordinary as Lee Harvey Oswald could have acted alone in assassinating the president of the United States, his brother John F. Kennedy."

Fluent Russian speaker who defected, married a Russian, nonchalantly returns to the US, gets mixed up with Cuban revolutionaries and White Russians is ordinary? I do that stuff all the time.

8 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

"Like many Americans, he could not accept that a man as ordinary as Lee Harvey Oswald could have acted alone in assassinating the president of the United States, his brother John F. Kennedy."

I can accept that logically without issue as a mere possibility but only when the evidence suggests it. However, the evidence simply does not line up or even suggests such a conclusion.

The CIA would not comment on the lawsuit, but the agency dismisses all accusations that it was involved in a conspiracy to kill the president.(taken from the article)

“While the CIA conspiracy theories make good fodder for movies, they are pure fiction,” spokesman Edward Price said.

My question here is; how would Mr. Price know anymore about CIA involvement than you or me! Does he have access to the papers that Jefferson Morley has been attempting to get through the FOIA for more than a decade.  I don't think so!  It is an opinion of a man who happens to be allowed to write "CIA" after his name.

Edited by Terry Adams

19 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

I can accept that logically without issue as a mere possibility but only when the evidence suggests it. However, the evidence simply does not line up or even suggests such a conclusion.

what evidence are you suggesting?  the current historical record was in large part manufactured and would not have survived scrutiny in court much less be admissible

I'm surprised Lisa Pease describes John Kennedy as a leftist. To me he was anything but a leftist at least as I know them today. To me he was an American System President like Lincoln, McKinley, FDR etc.  No US President has practiced the American System since his assassination, instead they've all gone with British Free Trade. 

On 8/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Lawrence Schnapf said:

what evidence are you suggesting?  the current historical record was in large part manufactured and would not have survived scrutiny in court much less be admissible

That is exactly what I am referring to (apologies for lack of specificity or clarity) but the official “evidence” against LHO is what I was attacking. I could accept absolutely that LHO carried out what the WC theorized if there were strong solid evidence to support such a conclusion (or theory).