The Education Forum

A Beginner's Guide to the Conspiracy Game

Open comment to the group.   

I've mentioned before that I've spent my life studying who runs the world, and how they do it.  Secret Societies run the world, and JFK even warned everyone about this.   These groups are everywhere, from big, dynastic European cities, all the way down to the middle of nowhere like Navajo County, Arizona.

They're protecting their turf, and it's my belief that all of these serious LNers are in one way or another, connected to these societies.  No one can be that dumb as to think there's nothing wrong with the FBI or the WCR.

Most of the comments from LNers involve ad hominem type arguments, or playing dumb so that any and all arguments are ignored, or antagonizing/goading posters like the much esteemed Jim DiEugenio.  That's all they can do.

My father was a Mason, and he was the most hardworking, honest, selfless, generous person I've ever known.  I embarassed him with my Pearl Harbor Hoax work, as well as my JFK work, and he never once took me to one of his meetings.  If you belonged to a Secret Society, would you take me to one of your meetings??  You'd be kicked out.

I want to tell you that Lance Payette is one man of character, and a pillar in his community.   He's done all kinds of free work for people throughout his career, and always pitched in with the most whenever a job was to be done.  He's a good, solid man.

But let's get real, the U.S. Federal Govt can easily be described with one word......corrupt, through and through.   I mentioned before that I'm aware of a very serious crime committed by a federal agent, and others here in Colombia that I would like to report to headquarters in Washington, in hopes of having him convicted, and maybe lose his pension.   But I've been warned to keep my mouth shut by a lawyer in Miami as the FBI will commit any crime they can to protect this federal cop.   So I'm going to keep my mouth shut in the Howard Brennan, and Domingo Benevidez style because I have to protect my family.  If I was single, this would end in an entirely different way.  One of the perps brags right out in the open about how his masonic brothers protect him from jail time in the many felonies he's been convicted.  It wouldn't take much to make me 'snap'.  These private societies really bug me.

So don't get mad at these LNers, they're in control, and I mean really in control.   There's nothing you can do to change anything except to make the best deal for yourself.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Robert Card said:

Open comment to the group.   

I've mentioned before that I've spent my life studying who runs the world, and how they do it.  Secret Societies run the world, and JFK even warned everyone about this.   These groups are everywhere, from big, dynastic European cities, all the way down to the middle of nowhere like Navajo County, Arizona.

They're protecting their turf, and it's my belief that all of these serious LNers are in one way or another, connected to these societies.  No one can be that dumb as to think there's nothing wrong with the FBI or the WCR.

Most of the comments from LNers involve ad hominem type arguments, or playing dumb so that any and all arguments are ignored, or antagonizing/goading posters like the much esteemed Jim DiEugenio.  That's all they can do.

My father was a Mason, and he was the most hardworking, honest, selfless, generous person I've ever known.  I embarassed him with my Pearl Harbor Hoax work, as well as my JFK work, and he never once took me to one of his meetings.  If you belonged to a Secret Society, would you take me to one of your meetings??  You'd be kicked out.

I want to tell you that Lance Payette is one man of character, and a pillar in his community.   He's done all kinds of free work for people throughout his career, and always pitched in with the most whenever a job was to be done.  He's a good, solid man.

But let's get real, the U.S. Federal Govt can easily be described with one word......corrupt, through and through.   I mentioned before that I'm aware of a very serious crime committed by a federal agent, and others here in Colombia that I would like to report to headquarters in Washington, in hopes of having him convicted, and maybe lose his pension.   But I've been warned to keep my mouth shut by a lawyer in Miami as the FBI will commit any crime they can to protect this federal cop.   So I'm going to keep my mouth shut in the Howard Brennan, and Domingo Benevidez style because I have to protect my family.  If I was single, this would end in an entirely different way.  One of the perps brags right out in the open about how his masonic brothers protect him from jail time in the many felonies he's been convicted.  It wouldn't take much to make me 'snap'.  These private societies really bug me.

So don't get mad at these LNers, they're in control, and I mean really in control.   There's nothing you can do to change anything except to make the best deal for yourself.

Some of these people, I have to believe, have a conscience. When they join in a flock it must aleviate the guilt of turning a blind eye towards the cold blooded murder of good people, to some extent. But, it doesn’t work, entirely, for all of them. They know it and they feel it. It is not our work to force them to face their cowardice. The truth does that. It is our job simply to seek the truth. There is no shame in brushing them aside, and there is no obligation to, and nothing to be gained by saying that Lance is such a nice boy, on the surface.

Edited by Michael Clark

10 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

See how this works, folks?  Sure, Turner is the sort of character I'd look to for an analysis of the FBI's handling of the JFK assassination - if I were a 32nd-degree Conspiracy Game enthusiast, that is.

Lance, So what's the complaint with Bill Turner?   He was a whistle blower, and J Edgar "Mafia Doesn't Exist" Hoover did not like whistle blowers.   He's a hero as far as I'm concerned.  What's wrong with being against illegal wiretapping?  Turner was also working on a story about the Charles Urschel kidnapping frame-up of the woman the FBI accused of writing the ransom note.  Lance, she did 26 years in prison for a crime she didn't commit.

Btw, thanks for that link to 'The FBI Encyclopedia', all kinds of info in there about FBI misconduct, and abuse of employees by Hoover.  

Also thanks for Turners' book, 'Hoovers FBI', I downloaded it from archive.org.   This is the 4th book on Hoover I've read since May, and I'm sick of Hoover.

I don't see anything in your links that would eliminate Turner as a JFK witness, in fact, an anti-Hoover witness is just what we need.  Your quote above about Turner not being an acceptable witness is hilarious, if he's a bad witness, then WHAT ABOUT HOOVER?

Believe it or not, your links make Turner look good, that is if they're not cherry picked.  Here's a fuller statement:

https://ibb.co/Smj0SgD

31 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

There is no shame in brushing them aside, and their is no obligation to, and nothing to be gained by saying that Lance is such a nice boy, on the surface.

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I was whitewashing the work of LNer's.   I did tell a pretty nasty personal story there about FBI crookedness, and it really bothers me that I have to keep quiet about it.  Most judges, cops, lawyers belong to some kind of private/secret society, and they use their powers to abuse people, but certainly not all.   The Nutwork must have thought there may have been some honest FBI agents, as three days before 911, they moved all agents to the West Coast.  Sibil Edmonds is one honest former FBI employee, Ted Gunderson was another.

JFK said:

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings”

Taylor Caldwells' statement:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

yea, LNer's are dangerous.

8 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I was whitewashing the work of LNer's.   I did tell a pretty nasty personal story there about FBI crookedness, and it really bothers me that I have to keep quiet about it.  Most judges, cops, lawyers belong to some kind of private/secret society, and they use their powers to abuse people, but certainly not all.   The Nutwork must have thought there may have been some honest FBI agents, as three days before 911, they moved all agents to the West Coast.  Sibil Edmonds is one honest former FBI employee, Ted Gunderson was another.

JFK said:

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings”

Taylor Caldwells' statement:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

yea, LNer's are dangerous.

If Sibil Edmonds is one honest FBI employee, and I suspect she is, then we are living in an upside down world. Basically what she says is that at the core of Islamic terrorism you find covert US operatives. 

Bill Turner ended up losing his career because he went to congress about what a lousy director Hoover really was.

Not only did he lose his career, he also had serious problems getting his book published since DeLoach followed it around.  It was only the second expose of Hoover ever written. The first was by Max Lowenthal.

Since then, there have been at least four other works on Hoover which expose him for the appalling person and director he really was.  There are four detailed biographies: Gentry, Theoharis, Powers and Cox. Just on what he did with his COINTELPRO  programs he should have been fired and placed on trial.  His inquiry into the JFK case was a joke.  I mean that Saturday, he went to the track.

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

If Sibil Edmonds is one honest FBI employee, and I suspect she is, then we are living in an upside down world. Basically what she says is that at the core of Islamic terrorism you find covert US operatives. 

I have to admit that when I wrote that, I was thinking many years ago when Edmonds was fired by the FBI for whistle blowing.  Lately, she's mostly writing on her Gladio series, and I don't have time to keep up with her.   I also only deal with secret societies, so when I read about Turkey, I want to know what the Donmeh are doing.   They're said to be disbanded, but they are alive and well, and running Turkey as well as being closely allied with the Jesuits.

Paul, I don't know if you're familiar with this picture of John McCain with the leader of ISIS, but if true, it goes further than just operatives.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/25/epic-tulsi-gabbard-calls-adam-kinzinger-john-mccain-and-evan-mcmullin-terrorist-enablers/

BTW, McCain always denied that he met with Abu Bkr al-Baghdadi, but many people, including Tulsi Gabbard believe that''s Baghdadi.

11 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

There are literally scores and scores of serious, mainstream, scholarly, peer-reviewed historical, medical and forensic journals.  Take your assassination-related "research" to one of them and convince the committee it is worthy of publication and those of us in the real world might take you more seriously.

You don't need to take your entire theory.  Just take Oswald's molars or Cliff's Irrefutable Solution or your Knights of Malta stuff or your expose of Hoover or your proof of Oswald's CIA affiliations or whatever makes you happy.  Convince a genuinely scholarly peer-review committee that you are saying something serious and worthwhile.

Lance, being that the WC report never stood the test of cross-examination, why don't you set up a group of serious, mainstream, scholarly, peer-reviewed investigators, and critically examine the WC report?

4 hours ago, Robert Card said:

I have to admit that when I wrote that, I was thinking many years ago when Edmonds was fired by the FBI for whistle blowing.  Lately, she's mostly writing on her Gladio series, and I don't have time to keep up with her.   I also only deal with secret societies, so when I read about Turkey, I want to know what the Donmeh are doing.   They're said to be disbanded, but they are alive and well, and running Turkey as well as being closely allied with the Jesuits.

Paul, I don't know if you're familiar with this picture of John McCain with the leader of ISIS, but if true, it goes further than just operatives.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/25/epic-tulsi-gabbard-calls-adam-kinzinger-john-mccain-and-evan-mcmullin-terrorist-enablers/

BTW, McCain always denied that he met with Abu Bkr al-Baghdadi, but many people, including Tulsi Gabbard believe that''s Baghdadi.

I’ve read the first Gladio book. Is it a series? Not aware of that. A picture like this is not worth a thousand words, and lends no support to Ms. Edmonds exposes. It’s an attempt to label Republican opponents of Trump as un American. The photo can be real, probably is, but so what? Edmonds portrays a real world Secret that is kept under wraps with extreme vigor, including but not necessarily murder, as there are more ways to silence, or in her case marginalize, those who would reveal it. 

Last night I had prepared substantive responses to a number of the above posts.  Since I started the thread, I have felt some obligation to continue.  But as I always do when I make my rounds, I suddenly had the same epiphany I always have:  "I am actually sitting here, attempting to reason and debate with people who think shape-shifting reptilian aliens control the world … or the universe is 6,500 years old … or Scientology makes sense … or JFK was killed by some huge conspiracy of dark and mysterious forces that are still feverishly at work to keep the secrets."  It's not so much that I feel you are ridiculous (although I do) as that I feel I am ridiculous.  It's not so much that I feel sad for you (although I do) as that I feel sad for me.  Your beliefs are driven by psychological needs that I simply don't share, and I should just admit it.  I might as well be attempting to reason and debate with my neighbors' old hound.  Not that you folks are at the intellectual level of my neighbors' old hound, but merely that whatever is going on inside your heads is as alien to me as what is going on inside his head and shall forever remain just as impenetrable.  Probably like most self-appointed missionaries, I kid myself that I am actually accomplishing something, that the light of reason will dawn in at least some readers' minds, but long experience suggests it won't.  I always start with the illusion, here as elsewhere, that there is some audience out there who is winking and nudging along with me, but there isn't.  Apart from the occasional fellow missionary, folks who might be inclined to wink and nudge lurk for a day or a week and move on, recognizing a hopeless situation when they see it.  I believe that the participants on this thread, and perhaps 20 of their brethren, are pretty much the entire readership of this site.  So I'm going to leave you to your Conspiracy Game, hopefully forever but at least for a goodly while.

What are the "LN sites" that someone mentioned?  I'd be curious to see if they play their own cult-like version of the Conspiracy Game.  If they do - and they well might, I don't know - then I will find them equally alien and impenetrable.  The JFK assassination, be ye a Lone Nutter or a Conspiracy Theorist, cannot possibly be significant enough to serve as the basis for a fundamentalist religion.  The answer has to be, as I've previously suggested, that those for whom it seems to be a fundamentalist religion view it as a key myth in a larger metaphysic.  For that metaphysic to be true, the assassination simply has to be the work of a vast conspiracy or a lone assassin (as the case may be).  Damn it, I did it again - I'm going to go commune with my neighbors' old hound now.

Enjoy yourselves.

metaphysic

/ (ˌmɛtəˈfɪzɪk) /

noun

the system of first principles and assumptions underlying an enquiry or philosophical theory

Lance, don't leave, I downloaded Bill Turners' book, and so far only read the Foreword.   You owe it to me to point out what's not true in the book.  The Lone Nut Game needs support.

Same ol, Same ol, 'shape shifting reptilians', playing dumb by not answering the previous comments, you represent the Laws of Disinformation very well.

Those LN sites are private, and a new person can't get in.  I could see if I can get you in?  The owner is a member here but never writes anything.

The religion is over Lance, it's too messy taking out a President JFK/Nixon style, so today they have the 'take-out mechanism' built into the Presidency.   If Obama ever stepped off the reservation they had the phony birth certificate, and he'd be gone in 48 hours.   Trump has some phony, illegal loans out there, and should he think that he's President, then he's gone in 48 hours.

What about the President Carter assassination attempt?  The time two lead actors,  Raymond Lee Harvey and Oswaldo Espinoza Artiz came onto the scene and tried to take out Carter.  Let's look at those names again, Raymond Lee Harvey and Oswaldo Espinoza Artiz.  Carter got the message, and quit acting like a President, but they still took him out with the hostage crisis.

The Trump assassination attempt in Las Vegas was absolutely fascinating.  A patsy with loads of mysterious money, and a new secret society from Scotland that I never heard of.  Fascinating.

Lance, you gotta get the religion.

And what about those 'shape shifting reptilians' you talk about?   Have you ever viewed the Pope's Audience Hall in Vatican City?

Look at the shape of the roof, the window/eye on the side, the scales on the roof.

https://ibb.co/z2scW6V

now compare the slope and angles with the head of a snake:

https://ibb.co/0qxhTSh

now we go inside, ....eyes, and fangs:

https://ibb.co/qkqCwtJ

now a little closer, and looking head-on, the Satanic baby Jesus:

https://ibb.co/MM46MrP

from looking directly in the front, you see the Satanic baby Jesus, but if you go to the extreme right or left, you see one of those reptilians you were talking about, Lance.

https://ibb.co/6NJbWcp

Nice sculpture for the Pope, right Lance?  See, you were right all along about those reptilians.  bwahahah

Don't leave, I'll try and get through the Turner book as quickly as possible.

Is Lance still doing that peer review BS? OMG.  I have him blocked but when someone quotes him, yech his stuff is visible.

Randich and Grant had their essay published in a peer reviewed journal--and that demolished Blakey's lynchpin against Oswald, the CBLA test.

Don Thomas had his acoustical evidence published in a peer reviewed journal.

Gary Aguilar had his negative critique of Bugliosi's book published in the peer reviewed Federal Lawyer.

Cyril Wecht and Aguilar had their devastating review of the Haag's firearms and ballistics work published in a peer reviewed journal. They then challenged the Haags to a public debate; the defendants declined, even though Gary and Cyril offered to pay for their flight and hotel.

Dave Mantik had an article on the mystery of the 6.5 mm fragment published in a medical journal.

How many of these do you want?

Meanwhile, if one recalls, when Clay Shaw's lawyers tried to get the Warren Commission volumes entered into evidence in court, the Judge said something like, "You can't be serious?" and started smiling. 

I think that says it all.  Any lawyer who would condone what the WC did in that case has serious ethical problems. With Posner and Bugliosi, its explained away by the marketplace--money makes most people cast their ethical canon aside. But for a lawyer who is simply killing time, to actually try and say the WC conclusions are valid, when in fact, the WC broke every single legal stricture one can imagine,  and then some, I mean that is just inexplicable. As Bob Tanenbaum once said, on the JFK case, lawyers lose their mental balance.

Example A: LP

Edited by James DiEugenio

16 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Indeed.  And, IMO, the $6,400,000,000,000 question of the 21st century is whether the CIA, Saudi Arabia, and the Mossad trained and used pork-eating, cocaine-snorting "Al Qaeda" patsies on 9/11 in order to implement the Wolfowitz Doctrine and launch the phony PNAC "War on Terror."  I believe that they did.

The creation of "ISIS" as a CIA-funded Sunni proxy militia to overthrow the Assad regime and disrupt the Tehran-Baghdad-Hezbollah Axis was, apparently, a later step, necessitated by the overthrow of Saddam's Baathist regime by Iraq's Shiite majority.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I think that says it all.  Any lawyer who would condone what the WC did in that case has serious ethical problems. With Posner and Bugliosi, its explained away by the marketplace--money makes most people cast their ethical canon aside. But for a lawyer who is simply killing time, to actually try and say the WC conclusions are valid, when in fact, the WC broke every single legal stricture one can imagine,  and then some, I mean that is just inexplicable. As Bob Tanenbaum once said, on the JFK case, lawyers lose their mental balance.

Example A: LP

Lance knows the evidence better than most do.   He, along with other LNers are apologists for whatever private society they belong to. There's no way a person could be so dumb as to not see the contradictions of the WC report.  Anytime someone says that there is absolutely not one shred of evidence to contradict the WC report or the FBI, then that's your tipoff that they're apologists for the group that did the assassination.  DVP is another.   Oh, and we know what Vincent Bugliosi was.

I'm just teasing him, as he knows I know the deal.  All he has is adhom, playing dumb with the evidence, and ridiculing and goading us.   Same with DVP, and same with VB.

Most will never see what I'm talking about, I'm just a guy that went too far down the rabbit hole.  I could mention some names and specifics, but these guys are so connected that they can ruin my life, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.  If you lived here in Colombia, you'd see what I mean.