The Education Forum

Who got to William Greer?

Two gunmen in the concrete pergola.  One blew JFK's head off, the other shot Governor Connally on the back; There is photographic and film evidence to prove this.

After the sharp turn from Houston to Elm Street, why didn't the limo take off? He stated he was going 12-15 miles per hour.

Why did the limo slow down to a crawl? The limo slowed down enough that Secret Service Agent Clint Hill was able to run from the follow up car to the limousine and get on.

Clint hill would have to run at a speed to 24-30 mph to catch up to the limo if the limo was going 12-15 miles per hour.

IMO, it looked like the only reason William Greer sped off was to prevent SSA Hill from getting on the limousine.

The question is, who told William Greer to slow down the limo on Elm Street in front of the concrete pergola?

Who could have possibly told to him to do so?  When was he told to do so? 

How was he convinced it was the right thing to do?

FYI - Greer retired on disability from the Secret Service in 1966 due to a stomach ulcer that grew worse following the Kennedy assassination.

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't William Greer a servant to  Boston Brahmin families like the Cabots and then later members of the Brown Brothers Harriman? It was even said during WWII he got himself assigned on President FDR's yacht. He definitely seems like a ringer placed in charge of keeping the President's limo in a position to be more easily shot at. I mean it's not that difficult to depress the accelerator and yet he never does this until the President is slaughtered.  

https://books.google.com/books?id=LD8TUAGSuMoC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=william+greer+worked+for+the+cabot+family&source=bl&ots=354lCB9wUo&sig=ACfU3U1P3gXKSKuCTUOljq3fbnwFPn6RGA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiP-tXTkNbkAhXsna0KHQhGCPUQ6AEwFnoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=william greer worked for the cabot family&f=false

I believe he also worked as a driver and servant for Franklin Quimby Brown of Brown Brothers. An interesting sidebar to the Quimby family is one of the Quimby's took ownership of the personal care products company Burts Bee's from hippie Burt Shavitz (who also seems like he had intelligence connections) and Roxanne Quimby sold the whole shebang off to Clorox Company for $700 million. Like most oligarchs she is into population control and environmental issues. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jenniferwang/2017/10/24/burts-bees-cofounder-on-why-she-gave-away-87000-acres-in-maine/#73020dc575a4

And getting back to the cabot family there is Laurie Cabot a high priestess of witchcraft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Cabot

Edited by Jim Harwood

1 hour ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

The question is, who told William Greer to slow down the limo on Elm Street in front of the concrete pergola?

Who could have possibly told to him to do so?  When was he told to do so? 

Keyvan,

Since Greer hadn't travelled that route before, he had 3 markers to tell / signal him when to slow down even more to an almost stop, when it goes against all SS protocols especially since shots had already been fired:

1. Umbrella Man moving the umbrella up and down

2. Dark Complected Man next to UM pumping his fist in the air, the military symbol for "form on me"

3. The yellow-painted sections of curb in the kill zone on Elm

I think all three were used together for Greer to slow to an almost stop and for the shooters to pour fire into the limo (a "flurry of shots" according to SS Agent Kellerman who sat next to Greer).  The behavior of the UM and DCM after the shots is very significant, sitting down on the curb enjoying the view of the chaos they helped orchestrate, while everyone is running / screaming.  A radio device can be seen in DCM's pants.  After this they casually stand up and walk in opposite directions east and west on Elm.  I can't imagine non-sinister reasons for any of this.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Keyvan,

Since Greer hadn't travelled that route before, he had 3 markers to tell / signal him when to slow down even more to an almost stop, when it goes against all SS protocols especially since shots had already been fired:

1. Umbrella Man moving the umbrella up and down

2. Dark Complected Man next to UM pumping his fist in the air, the military symbol for "form on me"

I think all three were used together for Greer to slow to an almost stop and for the shooters to pour fire into the limo (a "flurry of shots" according to SS Agent Kellerman who sat next to Greer).  The behavior of the UM and DCM after the shots is very significant, sitting down on the curb enjoying the view of the chaos they helped orchestrate, while everyone is running / screaming.  A radio device can be seen in DCM's pants.  After this they casually stand up and walk in opposite directions east and west on Elm.  I can't imagine non-sinister reasons for any of this.

Thanks

I've never thought about it that way or seen it pointed out as such but it makes sense.  As Greer did in fact slow down to almost a stop he almost had to have a signal to do so, especially after the first shots.  Not haven drive the route and Secret Service Protocol not to slow down that much and to step on the gas at the sound of shots.  It's all too much to accept as coincidental.  I've read about the paint on the curb.  But I've read the pumping of the umbrella and the arm were for more shots, that the mission wasn't yet complete.  Maybe both.  Slow Down, and, Fire!

Edited by Ron Bulman

Who got to William Greer?  The Director of the Secret Service.

"James Rowley, who was a good friend of Johnson, as well as Hoover, his former boss."

17 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Keyvan,

I did not know about the yellow-painted sections.  I reviewed the zframes.  They are there.  How callous!

16 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Who got to William Greer?  The Director of the Secret Service.

"James Rowley, who was a good friend of Johnson, as well as Hoover, his former boss."

I wonder how that conversation went?  "JFK is a national security issue.  He is getting too close to Russia.  He will get us all killed in a nuclear war.  He has to go.  We have a plan in place, all you have to do is slow the limo down.  Can we count on you?"

25 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

I wonder how that conversation went?  "JFK is a national security issue.  He is getting too close to Russia.  He will get us all killed in a nuclear war.  He has to go.  We have a plan in place, all you have to do is slow the limo down.  Can we count on you?"

Keyvan,

I believe that the people who killed Kennedy either manufactured or actually believed the idea that Kennedy was a traitor and a pawn of the Soviet Union.  The handbill in Dallas states the reasons for Kennedy's death.

kennedy-dallas-handbill.jpg

The assassination of President Kennedy was an action of elements of the Executive Branch of the United States Government.  The leaders of the Secret Service, FBI, CIA, The Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the silence of the Justice Department under Robert Kennedy was necessary to plan and construct a pre-assassination coverup plan, contain the assassination after events, and finalize a cover up.  Robert Kennedy was kept silent due to his behavior in the Marilyn Monroe death. 

Edited by John Butler

5 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Keyvan,

I believe that the people who killed Kennedy either manufactured or actually believed the idea that Kennedy was a traitor and a pawn of the Soviet Union.  The handbill in Dallas states the reasons for Kennedy's death.

The assassination of President Kennedy was an action of the Executive Branch of the United States Government.  The leaders of the Secret Service, FBI, CIA, The Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the silence of the Justice Department under Robert Kennedy was necessary to contain the assassination after events and construct a cover up.  Robert Kennedy was kept silent due to his behavior in the Marilyn Monroe death. 

John,

I don't doubt it.  Mis-guided patriots.  I wonder if that is what they thought through death!

I once heard a recording of an interview of William Greer  (or read a transcript of one ) in which he described his turning around to look at Governor John Connolly action while driving the limo.

Obviously he heard the shots and Connolly crying out.

What Greer left out was his "true action" of turning much more fully around ( in fact a 180 degree turn with his head ) to look straight on at JFK just a split second before and right through JFK's head being hit and exploding.

You can clearly see this full reverse turn of Greer's head simply by watching the Zapruder film in slow motion with the full screen shot that shows all of the occupants in the limo versus just JFK, Jackie and the Connollys.

I believe Greer offered the less conspicuous and reduced turning account because of what the true account could reveal regards his actions and how they played into JFK being made more vulnerable to the head shot.

As no driver of a moving vehicle turns his head and upper body 180 degrees around to look directly in back of his vehicle without taking their foot off of the accelerator and placing it on the brake pedal. We all know this truism.

A quick glance to the side is one thing, but a full turn backwards is another.

And you can see JFK's limo come to almost a complete stop when Greer did this and it was during this extreme slow down when the shooter was able to line up his kill shot and let loose, successfully hitting a bulls-eye on JFK's head.

Greer stayed turned around looking at JFK's head explode and "then" turned back around and hit the gas. I believe you can even see Greer and Kellerman jerk their upper bodies downward defensively when JFK's head was hit. They obviously heard the impact into his skull and/or felt the shock wave of the impact.

But the fact that Greer would purposely offer up a less than full account of his physical actions to downplay any blame on his part just before and during JFK's head shot says a lot about his character imo.

And the dual actions of slowing the limo to a near stop and then lying about the true slower speed and then his full turn backwards during the head shot logically forces you to consider Greer and his actions and testimony with credibility doubt and even nefarious motive suspicion.

And reading his Warren Commission testimony, I was really surprised at how uneducated he sounded.

Dropped out of high school in Ireland his sophomore year? And up until his WC testimony he still hadn't achieved a high school diploma? You've got to be kidding me.

I would hope the S.S. has higher standards for entry now.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Greer turning back to have a glimpse of Kennedy suggests alterations to the Z film. As I remember the critical sequence in Zapruder film, Greer is seen to be looking back in one frame only. However, even the fastest movement with a minor body part such finger necessitates about 150 ms (it is for this reason that the tremor rate in Parkinson disease is 6-7/second giving roughly 150 ms per one movement). That would be about 3 frames for turning toward the President and a similar number of frames for returning his head to look straight. 

I ask any interested members to take a look at multiple versions of the Zapruder film and share their opinions of Greer's actions during the shooting versus his WC testimony.

Greer's "full" turnaround to look at JFK is so clear in the video below.

It's right in front of your eyes!

As is Greer's slowing of the limo to almost a stop.

Both actions contrary to Greer's Warren Commission testimony. See below.

In fact, Greer turns around "twice."

His first turn around is a quick right side glance toward Connolly a split second after Connolly is hit and cries out.

Greer's second turn around however, is a much fuller and higher degree one backwards where he looks "straight at JFK" just before and during the exploding of JFK's head.

It's so obvious in this video I can see no credibility in anyone's argument disputing Greer's 180 % turn around toward JFK and his slowing the limo to an almost stop while doing so.

Mr. SPECTER. Now, how many shots, or how many noises have you just described that you heard?
Mr. GREER. I know there was three that I heard--three. But I cannot remember any more than probably three. I know there was three anyway that I heard.
Mr. SPECTER. Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER. I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.

Mr. SPECTER. You testified that at the second noise you glanced over your shoulder.
Mr. GREER. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Which shoulder did you glance over?
Mr. GREER. Right shoulder.
Mr. SPECTER. And describe or indicate how far you turned your head to the right at that time?
Mr. GREER. Just so that my eyes over, caught the Governor, I could see, I couldn't see the President. I just could see the Governor. I made a quick glance and back again.
Mr. SPECTER. Was the movement of your head just then approximately the same?
Mr. GREER. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. As the time?
Mr. GREER. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. You just indicated the turn of your head slightly to the right.
Mr. GREER. My eyes slightly more than my head. My eyes went more than my head around. I had vision real quick of it.
Mr. SPECTER. Exactly where was Governor Connally when you first caught him out of the corner of your eye?
Mr. GREER. He was--he seemed to be falling a little bit toward Mrs. Connally, to the left. He started to go over a little bit to the left.
Mr. SPECTER. And how far did you catch his movement during the time you were able to observe him?
Mr. GREER. Just a second. He probably hadn't gotten his shoulder, he hadn't fell down or anything. He probably was in a position such as I am now.
Mr. SPECTER. Did he fall to the rear or to the side or how?
Mr. GREER. In my opinion, he fell toward Mrs. Connally which would be to his left or to his side.
Mr. SPECTER. Did he fall then on his left shoulder and arm or in some other way?
Mr. GREER. He appeared to me to be falling on his left shoulder when I glanced. He had only started to move that way whenever he--when I saw him.

>>>>>>     Mr. SPECTER. Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
Mr. GREER. No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.      <<<<<<

The Z film video below shows this last statement of Greer's to be blatantly false.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4

Done in a hurry for a friend so 3d peeps ignore. Orginal 18.6 fps zapruder 
Edited by Joe Bauer

The Zapruder film has fooled countless people for decades.  John Costella said the film was nearly perfect technically.  When I talk about the Zapruder fraud it is about the content of the individual frames not the mechanics of the film and camera.

My belief is the shooting sequence was taken from the Zapruder Gap and transferred further down the street so that a rifleman on the sixth floor Sniper's Nest could be said to have shot the president.  Over 50 witnesses said they heard shooting when the presidential limousine was in front of the TSBD.  That is the time of the missing Zapruder Gap.  The Tina Towner film contradicts that, but that film is an animation.