The Education Forum

Who got to William Greer?

Guest Rich Pope
1 hour ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

Rich,

Where did you get the info on JFK Jr.'s beliefs about GHWB?  That is fascinating, but I've never seen that before. When and where did JFK Jr. say that? Can you link it, please?

Paul,

I read it in the book Exploding the Truth:  The JFK Jr. Assassination by John Koerner.  

Edited by Rich Pope

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rich Pope
50 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

You are correct.  I dont believe it still..Someone shooting from those "windows" you circled would've had to been standing on something. .  Here is a better Moorman from Robin Unger's Gallery housed on Duncans forum :JFK Assassination Forum.  https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=663&fullsize=1

I've got great eyes and I don't see anyone in those windows.  It doesn't matter what picture I look at.  It simply isn't clear or even close to being clear.

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

You are correct.  I dont believe it still..Someone shooting from those "windows" you circled would've had to been standing on something. .  Here is a better Moorman from Robin Unger's Gallery housed on Duncans forum :JFK Assassination Forum.  https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=663&fullsize=1

I would not have thought that you would have.  People have pre-determined decisions of what occurred.  It is hard to believe fact when it stares them in the face.

I have attached the sourced Mary Moorman photo from NBC here. I have circled in red where the gun man is.

The Nix film also shows two shots from that location.  One of the shots from the exact location where the gunman is is the Mary Moorman photo.  Mr. Zapruder said in national TV that the shots came from right behind him.  Mr. Newman said in national TV that the shot came from the pergola.

I can understand being skeptical if the photo showed an image and the Nix film did not show a shot.  But, the photo, the Nix film and two  first-hand eye witness testimony that the shots came from the pergola.  I find the evidence to be overwhelming that where shooters in the pergola.

As for the windows and the height, all I can tell you is that a shot was made from there.  I don't know how, but the proof of a shot is undeniable.  Therefore, somehow the shot was taken from there.

2D9692239-today-moorman-polaroid-jfk-assassination-131114-tz.fit-760w.jpg

It's hard not to come to any other conclusion than that you've not been to Dealey Plaza. If you'd ever stood inside the pergola, you'd realize that it would require something to elevate a person in order to use those openings, even just to look through them. I'm six feet, and even the opening  second from the top is out of reach even when extending myself fully.

Debating these things is such a distraction/diversion. Where the shots came from (within certain limits) and who fired them has kept concerned citizens chasing their tails for decades. Why fire from the pergola when that was sufficiently covered from other areas?

As to that flash, it could have been anything, including some sort of artifact of filming. That would be where we should defer to those with expertise in that area. I'm sure you're an excellent lawyer Mr. Santos, but who would hire a plumber to work on their car?

The cleverest and most effective trick perpetrated in the entire morass that is the JFK assassination has been to keep people debating over details that can't be proven beyond doubt, and have questionable value with regards to proving the case for conspiracy, at least in the minds of the general public. The JFK assassination could use an Occam's Razor the size of a Buick.

FYI, I am not a "lone nutter" and do not believe Lee Oswald committed the crime, lest my comments are used to portray me as such, in order to dismiss them.

I'll return to lurking now. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Darrell Curtis said:

It's hard not to come to any other conclusion than that you've not been to Dealey Plaza. If you'd ever stood inside the pergola, you'd realize that it would require something to elevate a person in order to use those openings, even just to look through them. I'm six feet, and even the opening  second from the top is out of reach even when extending myself fully.

Debating these things is such a distraction/diversion. Where the shots came from (within certain limits) and who fired them has kept concerned citizens chasing their tails for decades. Why fire from the pergola when that was sufficiently covered from other areas?

As to that flash, it could have been anything, including some sort of artifact of filming. That would be where we should defer to those with expertise in that area. I'm sure you're an excellent lawyer Mr. Santos, but who would hire a plumber to work on their car?

The cleverest and most effective trick perpetrated in the entire morass that is the JFK assassination has been to keep people debating over details that can't be proven beyond doubt, and have questionable value with regards to proving the case for conspiracy, at least in the minds of the general public. The JFK assassination could use an Occam's Razor the size of a Buick.

FYI, I am not a "lone nutter" and do not believe Lee Oswald committed the crime, lest my comments are used to portray me as such, in order to dismiss them.

I'll return to lurking now. Thank you.

Darrel,

A lone flash without supporting evidence I can see as being an artifact of the film. A shot was fired from the window.  I don't know how they shot from there and neither do you.  The fact is a shot came from the window, therefore, a shot was fired from the window however improbable it may be.

When you have:

1. The Mary Moorman photo showing a person in the pergola and the windows showing something other than nothing.

2. The Nix film showing two shots from the same area in the Mary Moorman photo where we see a shooter and something in the windows.

3. When Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman both stated in national TV minutes after the assassination that the shot came from the pergola.

A lone flash is more than an artifact of the Nix film.  A image of a gunman in the Mary Moorman photo is more than a blob.

Why do people believe hearsay of people trying to sell books but completely discount hard film and photographic evidence of shots fired from the pergola?

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

Robert Weldon Hargis, the southernmost motorcycle cop at the rear of the pres. limo, was of the opinion, Greer hit the breaks to make it easier for the SS men to jump onto the limo to do their job ... but nobody jumped ... and a second later Hargis was hit in the face with bone fragments, blood and brain-matter, that he thought he was hit too ...