The Education Forum

EVIDENCE FOR HARVEY AND LEE (Please debate the specifics right here. Don't just claim someone else has debunked it!)

Jim Hargrove

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

This would seem to support your theory, but I still think the majority of evidence points to American-born Oswald in the southeastern U.S. and Cuba, primarily, while the Russian-speaking Oswald was in the USSR.  

Jim,

It's good that you've come back to the forum.  You have been missed.  I have missed your logical reasoning and knowledge.

My notions of which of the two, Lee and Harvey, was the first into Russia are fairly weak.  They are based primarily on speculation, speculation of known facts, some facts that people don't consider, different interpretations of the stories about the Russian Oswald, and some speculation about the Russian interrogation of Oswald.  And, now the statement by John Newman that he was not certain that the Russian Oswald was the same as the Dallas Oswald at the DPD station.

The first thing that bothered me about the traditional Harvey and Lee interpretation of events, was looking at David Joseph's timeline there is a scarcity of evidence about Lee Oswald from the time he left the military in March, 1959 to about late 1960.  Things go really dark about Lee Oswald from Sep., 1959 to April, 1960. 

The only thing in that period is Robert Oswald's picture of Oswald hunting with Robert sometime in 1958.  I say some time in 1958 because Robert gave different dates for that photo.  At the time Lee was in Japan and there is no record in 1958 of his taking leave for Texas.    

There is the Steenberger statement saying Lee Oswald was on a Mats flight to Germany in mid-October, 1959.

There's a lot of blanks there in that time.  The second problem I had with Oswald in Russia is his interrogation by the KGB.  Not much is said about that or even hinted at.  I don't see show a defector would escape notice of the KGB.  He was obviously interrogated and the KGB would have known everything.  Oswald would not be able to hide anything from them.  So, the most suitable Oswald would be the one who knew radar technology and didn't speak Russian except at a primitive level.  Later on he was followed around by 20 or 30 spies.  That says KGB. 

IMO, stories about the early Oswald in Russia point to Lee not Harvey.  Later stories point to Harvey.

Well, you can see this is fairly weak.  But, there is enough agitation in thinking that something different is going on concerning the Russian Oswald.  Therefore, I keep an open mind on the question of who was first into Russia and when did Harvey get there. 

Oh, one other thing.  It is this new language such as "derp" and "cack" and similar suitable words to use when writing on the internet.  I suspect they are ok since most people, I assume, don't know what they mean.  I prefer the old Anglo-Saxon vulgarities.  Of course they are not suitable for print, but they can convey your feelings in much better manner than modernisms or new inventive words. 

Edited by John Butler

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy, 

If Jim has been ill, I'm genuinely pleased that he seems to have made a full recovery. I'm not so pleased that he is back to his old copying-and-pasting-Scripture tricks, but I suppose you can't have everything.

Robert,

Why he keeps spamming this forum by dumping the same passages of Scripture over and over again, while ignoring the arguments and evidence that contradict his holy text, is a mystery. He's obviously trying to recruit converts to his cult, but his methods clearly aren't working.

Who has he managed to convert here in the last few years? There's John Butler, and ... hmm .. well, there's John Butler, who thinks there may have been up to four Oswalds and that two of them may have defected to the Soviet Union ("I keep an open mind on the question of who was first into Russia and when did Harvey get there"). A worthy convert indeed!

I've not been on here for a couple of years, mainly because it was becoming infested with H$L gibberish.

I've read through some of this thread, and the hundreds of others before it, and I find it creepy and incredibly odd that two years later on the same players are dumping the same regurgitated, but witheringly debunked, nonsense.

The H$L issue no longer interests me: likewise the theory that bloodletting as a cure for disease no longer interests me. It has been  embarrassingly blown apart countless times, including on this thread.

So what on earth could be the motive?

If it were a genuine attempt to uncover a truth they would have done something with it. But they haven't. Instead, they drop endless copy and paste articles, 99% of which have been posted, and demolished, hundreds of times over the last ten years. 

Of course, it is a member's right to post on whatever issue they wish, including repetitively copying and pasting articles that have been discussed, and disproved, at enormous length over a ten year period on this forum alone!

But I'm trying to imagine how terribly depressing and demoralising it must be to know that the fruit you are trying to sell is actually made of polystyrene. And try as you may, you just cannot sell a single apple; no matter how well you paint it.

Of course, the odd village idiot will be more than happy to chomp on a polystyrene banana, but the vast majority know what you're actually selling. Yet you stand at the stall all day and night and still try and sell it.

You know that it's all nonsense. And you know that we know that it's all nonsense. You also know that we know that you yourself knows it's nonsense. 

It's the oddest thing I've ever seen on the Internet. If only I were a psychologist....

2 hours ago, Bernie Laverick said:

I've not been on here for a couple of years, mainly because it was becoming infested with H$L gibberish.

I've read through some of this thread, and the hundreds of others before it, and I find it creepy and incredibly odd that two years later on the same players are dumping the same regurgitated, but witheringly debunked, nonsense.

The H$L issue no longer interests me: likewise the theory that bloodletting as a cure for disease no longer interests me. It has been  embarrassingly blown apart countless times, including on this thread.

So what on earth could be the motive?

If it were a genuine attempt to uncover a truth they would have done something with it. But they haven't. Instead, they drop endless copy and paste articles, 99% of which have been posted, and demolished, hundreds of times over the last ten years. 

Of course, it is a member's right to post on whatever issue they wish, including repetitively copying and pasting articles that have been discussed, and disproved, at enormous length over a ten year period on this forum alone!

But I'm trying to imagine how terribly depressing and demoralising it must be to know that the fruit you are trying to sell is actually made of polystyrene. And try as you may, you just cannot sell a single apple; no matter how well you paint it.

Of course, the odd village idiot will be more than happy to chomp on a polystyrene banana, but the vast majority know what you're actually selling. Yet you stand at the stall all day and night and still try and sell it.

You know that it's all nonsense. And you know that we know that it's all nonsense. You also know that we know that you yourself knows it's nonsense. 

It's the oddest thing I've ever seen on the Internet. If only I were a psychologist....

ya been gone for a long time Bern, how much probation time you gotta do? If only I were a shrink!

Ah, youse guys, Bernie, David.  The village idiot . . . polystyrene banana bit gave me a real live laugh out loud belly laugh.  Probation time, I chuckled again as I write this. 

13 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

ya been gone for a long time Bern, how much probation time you gotta do? If only I were a shrink!

Nah, you're mistaking me with my officially assigned doppelganger. You know, the one with sloping shoulders and a 13 metre head! 🤪

Everybody has one. Don't they? Well he is the one secretly posting under my name, no doubt in order to frame me for the upcoming assassination of Boris Johnson. 

Sound ridiculous? 

On 5/26/2021 at 10:06 AM, John Butler said:

Jim,

It's good that you've come back to the forum.  You have been missed.  I have missed your logical reasoning and knowledge.

My notions of which of the two, Lee and Harvey, was the first into Russia are fairly weak.  They are based primarily on speculation, speculation of known facts, some facts that people don't consider, different interpretations of the stories about the Russian Oswald, and some speculation about the Russian interrogation of Oswald.  And, now the statement by John Newman that he was not certain that the Russian Oswald was the same as the Dallas Oswald at the DPD station.

The first thing that bothered me about the traditional Harvey and Lee interpretation of events, was looking at David Joseph's timeline there is a scarcity of evidence about Lee Oswald from the time he left the military in March, 1959 to about late 1960.  Things go really dark about Lee Oswald from Sep., 1959 to April, 1960. 

The only thing in that period is Robert Oswald's picture of Oswald hunting with Robert sometime in 1958.  I say some time in 1958 because Robert gave different dates for that photo.  At the time Lee was in Japan and there is no record in 1958 of his taking leave for Texas.    

There is the Steenberger statement saying Lee Oswald was on a Mats flight to Germany in mid-October, 1959.

There's a lot of blanks there in that time.  The second problem I had with Oswald in Russia is his interrogation by the KGB.  Not much is said about that or even hinted at.  I don't see show a defector would escape notice of the KGB.  He was obviously interrogated and the KGB would have known everything.  Oswald would not be able to hide anything from them.  So, the most suitable Oswald would be the one who knew radar technology and didn't speak Russian except at a primitive level.  Later on he was followed around by 20 or 30 spies.  That says KGB. 

IMO, stories about the early Oswald in Russia point to Lee not Harvey.  Later stories point to Harvey.

Well, you can see this is fairly weak.  But, there is enough agitation in thinking that something different is going on concerning the Russian Oswald.  Therefore, I keep an open mind on the question of who was first into Russia and when did Harvey get there. 

Oh, one other thing.  It is this new language such as "derp" and "cack" and similar suitable words to use when writing on the internet.  I suspect they are ok since most people, I assume, don't know what they mean.  I prefer the old Anglo-Saxon vulgarities.  Of course they are not suitable for print, but they can convey your feelings in much better manner than modernisms or new inventive words.    

John B,

Thanks for the kind words.  One of the reasons I think it was Harvey and NOT Lee in the USSR is that Lee was in the radar bubble in Japan near the U2 spy planes, not Harvey.  Harvey probably knew nothing of interest about the U2 flights to tell the Soviets, and so there was nothing to fear from his "defection."  Why would the Agency risk sending someone who knew U2 secrets to Russia?  It makes no sense.

Also, I paid no attention to RCD's endless repetitions of "derp" and "cack" because I never heard those words before.  Are you sure they are directly related to Anglo-Saxon vulgarities?

On 5/29/2021 at 9:11 AM, John Kowalski said:

Jim:

Glad to see that you are back on the forum. Looking forward to more research from John Armstrong.

Hi, John K!

I try to put up the latest John A research on our website:

https:\\harveyandlee.net

A few words added there are just a couple of weeks old. Several major updates have been made this year.

After a decade or so of watching it (while owned by an Asian), I've also spent the Big Bucks ($10 or so) to register the harveyandlee.com domain name.  So far, I'm only forwarding h&l.com requests to h&l.net.  Any suggestions?

Without time to follow everything here lately, but assuming there is little new news on the Tina Tippit-Brown case, I sincerely hope you will continue pursuing her notes for as long as you're able!

All the best....

Edited by Jim Hargrove

Also,

Would anyone care to debate the Bolton Ford incident right here, you know, without just posting a link or two and pretending it is all debunked.

It IS NOT debunked!  The Bolton Ford incident PROVES, at the very least, that "Lee Harvey Oswald" was a creation of U.S. intel.  

If you dare, DEBUNK THAT STATEMENT HERE!

5 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

John B,

Thanks for the kind words.  One of the reasons I think it was Harvey and NOT Lee in the USSR is that Lee was in the radar bubble in Japan near the U2 spy planes, not Harvey.  Harvey probably knew nothing of interest about the U2 flights to tell the Soviets, and so there was nothing to fear from his "defection."  Why would the Agency risk sending someone who knew U2 secrets to Russia?  It makes no sense.

Also, I paid no attention to RCD's endless repetitions of "derp" and "cack" because I never heard those words before.  Are you sure they are directly related to Anglo-Saxon vulgarities?

To lighter matters first. The work cack seems to be a replacement for the Anglo-Saxon version of coitus. I see and hear this used in many places as an expletive. I recently re-watched the HBO series Rome. Great show from 2005-2007. I first heard the word used in that show years ago. The producers were trying to keep the show as historical as possible. So, no christian influences, or later language additions from such as Anglo-Saxon. It is a made up word.

And, now to darker matters. I agree with Mae Brussels about Russia, Oswald, and the U2. This article I found explains the matter better than I can:

1302580858_maebrusselsoswaldu2.thumb.jpg.40a64ea65a79fcbf01b12d065d11fc4a.jpg

I have come to believe that Lee Oswald’s entire service experience was tailored for a U2 destruction incident. First off, Lee Oswald entered the U. S. Marine Corps earlier than Harvey. When he did that I don’t exactly know, it must have early on when he was 16 years old. This is mostly circumstantial evidence. But, a lot of that can get one convicted in court.

From a timeline I did on Oswald in the Marine Corps:

Note: When did Lee Oswald (the original Lee Harvey Oswald) enlist in the Marines? This is important to determine when he became a PFC / E2. There is a problem with this rank in the fall of 1956 at the Marine Corps facility at El Toro, CA. Did he enlist at the same time as Harvey or before? I believe before.

There is information at the Harvey and Lee site saying that Lee was discharged in March, 1959. This implies he may have entered the Marines in March, 1956 or not too much later with a 3-year enlistment or he could have obtained a 90 day early out to attend a school, Albert Schweitzer in Switzerland. Projecting forward from March 19, 1959, we have June, 1959. It could be that Lee Oswald entered the Marines in June, 1956 or earlier. This date conflicts with working at Tujaques in 1956. It also conflicts with the next entry stating that Lee Oswald was at Camp LeJeune in the Summer of 1956 with Steven R. Landesberg.

If the information about Steven R. Landesberg and Lee Oswald at Camp LeJeune is correct for the Summer of 1956, then Oswald would have to have been in the service 12 weeks earlier. This allows for basic training at one of the two basic training areas.

Summer of 1956: Jim Rizzuto (Steven H. Landesberg, the student) said that he met Steve L'eandes (Steven R. Landesberg, the actor) and Lee Oswald in the Marine Corps at Camp Lejune in the summer of 1956.

Note: If the information from Jim Rizzuto (Steven H. Landesberg, the student) is correct than the problem with Lee Oswald’s PFC rank in the fall of 1956 is explained by his earlier entry into military service sometime around March, 1956 or slightly later.

This is in accord with the 1956 information regarding Harvey and Lee Oswald. Most of that information, particularly the middle and later part of the year, is about Harvey Oswald. The timeline is silent on Lee Oswald.

Fall of 1956: According to the Harvey and Lee site:

In the fall of 1956, HARVEY Oswald enrolled at Arlington Heights High School in Ft. Worth and ran into Richard Garrett, who described the event to LIFE Magazine (Feb. 21, 1964 issue):

"He walked up to me in the hall at school," said Garrett. "I remember I had to look down to talk to him, and it seemed strange, because he had been the tallest, the dominant member of our group in grammar school. He looked like he was just lost. He was very different from the way I remembered him."

Note: Is this one time a change out of Oswalds didn’t quite work? This visit to Arlington Heights High must have been for a short period of time.

October 15, 1956: Harvey Oswald asks for Marine Corps enlistment.

October 24, 1956: Harvey Oswald enters the United States Marine Corps after his 17th birthday.”

And,

October 26, 1956: Harvey Oswald reports for duty in San Diego Marine Corps Recruit Depot for Basic Training.

Note: Everyone assumes Lee Oswald is doing something similar, but there is no record of Lee Oswald in basic training at San Diego in October, 1956. Why? There should be some duplication as was seen later at Biloxi, MS.

The beginning military record for Lee Oswald is the bit about PFC Oswald and SGT Ransberger at El Toro, CA in the fall of 1956. This note also could indicate that Lee Oswald was beginning his training in understanding aviation electronics. This could indicate his future involved understanding the U2 spy plane.”

And,

In the fall of 1956, while HARVEY Oswald and Allen Felde were stationed at San Diego, LEE Oswald was at the Marine Corps Air Facility at El Toro, CA, 10 miles south of Camp Pendleton. It was in El Toro that Sergeant Wallace Ransberger first met Private First Class LEE Oswald, and a year later associated with him at Atsugi, Japan. Ransberger and LEE Oswald were assigned to the same unit and their duties were to furnish repair parts for vehicles and generators.

This last line underlined is of importance in understanding what Lee Oswald was doing at Atsugi, Japan in regards to the repair and maintenance staff of the U2 at Atsugi. The radar operators in the Marines at Atsugi lived in the same barracks, Barracks No. 5, as the U2 maintenance and repair crew. They could technically discuss the various aircraft systems of the U2 or any other plane. Lee Oswald was trained to understand aircraft system repair and maintenance.”

It would be an easy spy assignment for one living in the same barracks. Hey, let’s get a beer could be said to a repair and maintence man on the U2.

And,

Note: In the fall of 1956 PFC Lee Oswald would not be taking Basic Training. By being a PFC/E2 rank, this implies he has been in the service at least 6 months. If one counts backwards from the fall months of September, October, November, or December, 1956, we have a possible enlistment date for Lee Oswald in April, May, June, or July 1956. Harvey Oswald obtained the rank of PFC in eight months.”

Note: In the fall of 1956 PFC Lee Oswald would not be taking Basic Training. By being a PFC/E2 rank, this implies he has been in the service at least 6 months. If one counts backwards from the fall months of September, October, November, or December, 1956, we have a possible enlistment date for Lee Oswald in April, May, June, or July 1956. Harvey Oswald obtained the rank of PFC in eight months.

The evidence for this is:

• Lee Oswald’s military rank of PFC/E2 in the fall of 1956. Marine Corps promotion policy is that a time in service date must be past 6 months. This is made evident in the SGT Ransberger PFC statement at El Toro, CA.

• The Harvey and Lee folks indicate Lee Oswald was discharged from the service in March 19, 1959 possibly to attend school at Albert Schweitzer College in Switzerland. He had applied to Albert Schweizer on the same day as his discharge and this may have constituted a 90 day or less early out for school.

• In early 1957 Sergeant Donald Goodwin was assigned to Camp Pendleton and supervised a group of 20 men in the 5th Marine division, one of whom was radio communicator LEE Oswald, Private 1st class. This matches his radio operator designation on Harvey’s discharge papers further leading to confusion. Harvey was probably still in basic and advanced infantry training when Lee was working in aircraft maintenance.

March 18, 1957: Lee Oswald reports to the Naval Air Technical Training Center in Jacksonville, FL. This is for the Marine Corps Aviation Electronics School.

Note: A modern day definition is pretty much the same as older ones: The duties of an Aviation Electronics Operator are Aircraft Avionics Technicians, V-22, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed Aircraft Communications/Navigation/Electrical Systems to include Deceptive Electronic Countermeasures (DECM) Systems at the OMA level.

Note: This type of training would help a potential defector, a government agent, be more acceptable to the spymasters of the Soviet Union. The training and bases where Oswald was trained and stationed all indicate that this was preparation for a defection program based on the knowledge of the U2 program. Defectors had to bring something to the USSR I would guess to show their sincerity.

Note: In June, 1957, Lee Oswald has completed two training schools. These are not the two training schools Harvey mentions in his autobiography note after entering the Soviet Union. If this can be believed, the two schools he mentions in this note are during the time he spent with the US Army in Taiwan and the Philippines in late1957.

Lee Oswald spent time at Atsugi, Japan in 1j957 and almost all of 1958. Atsugi, Japan was the biggest CIA spy outpost in Asia.

Note: Atsugi Naval Base was the most important Marine / Naval base in Japan. It was one of the most secretive bases anywhere in the US military. This includes Area 51 in the US. What went on there is important to understand when considering the setup of a defector to the Soviet Union. This information is provided to combat the ludicrous notion that Lee Oswald did not have any information of value the Soviets would be interested in having.

The Atsugi Naval Air Station was the largest and most secret in the Marine Corps.

It was responsible for the defense of Central Japan.

The Office of Naval Intelligence had a unit stationed there. The Air Force did also.

A large CIA operation of about 1,000 people were stationed at Atsugi. They were known as the Joint Technical Advisory Group.

Another large CIA operation was the U2 spy plane operation. The maintenance crews for the U2 plane stayed in the same barracks, Barracks 5, as Oswald and the Marine radar operators. Although not conclusive, this could have offered Lee Oswald intimate knowledge of how the U2 worked and was maintained. For someone working in intelligence it would have been an easy task to befriend one or more of the U2 maintenance crew and obtain secret and valuable information.

The Defense Nuclear Agency had a unit there called METO. This unit was an atomic bomb assembly unit. It was a very much more than a top-secret operation. Some believe this was the important information that Lee Oswald had to offer the Soviets.

Korean village north of the base. One of the strangest things to be found at Atsugi was a Korean village north of the base.

Lee Oswald could have had a variety of training in many different areas.

When Lee Oswald returned to the US in 1958 he was eventually reassigned to the Marine base El Toro. He first took a 30 day leave which may or may not have been 30 days.

December, 1958, pre-Dec. 22: Harvey and Lee mentioned Lee Oswald was assigned for a short period of time in December, 1958 to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, Area 2 (Lake Meade Marine base north of Las Vegas). Lake Mead Base was a storage and transfer area for nuclear weapons which were tested at the Nevada Test Site. This information would have been valuable to the Soviets. And, there were other Nellis complexes were in the area. 

This may have been for just a couple of days before Dec. 22, 1958 when he returned to the El Toro base. Or, it could have been longer depending on how he spent his leave.

Area 51 is part of the Nellis complex and Lee Oswald could have learned detailed information on the U2 there where it was tested.  Perhaps things that the ordinary Marine radar operator would not know.  In light of the following in January of the next year, Lee Oswald may have been prepped for this journey to Russia with bargaining chips about the U2 and more detailed information on early warning radar systems. Atomic information from Nuclear Testing was also done during this time at the Yucca Flats Atomic Test Range. Also, the following year he visits Vincent Air Force Base in Yuma, AZ, an important Marine radar base. It was used by the Air Defense Command as a surveillance radar station.

And, then there was the A-12 being tested at that time when Lee Oswald was at Nellis. This was the replacement for the U2.

January 23, 1959: Marine Corps records show that Lee Oswald was at Vincent Air Force Base in Yuma, AZ

Note: Yuma Air Force Station (1956-1963) - A Cold War Air Force Radar Station first established in 1956 near Yuma, Yuma County, Arizona. Named Yuma Air Force Station after the location. Initially assigned a Permanent ID of SM-162, later a Sage ID of Z-162. This base was abandoned in 1963.

March 9, 1959: Lee is promoted to Private 1st Class again. Does this match Harvey’s rank which last heard of is PVT. Harvey’s discharge papers say he was a Private. So, Lee is promoted 10 days before he leaves the service, but Harvey isn’t?

March 19, 1959: Lee Oswald discharged from the Maines with rank of PFC.

March, 1959: From Harvey and Lee:

In the spring of 1959 Major William P Gorsky was the Assistant Provost Marshall at the Marine Corps Air Station at El Toro. According to Gorsky's files LEE Oswald had been arrested for hitch hiking and was discharged from the marines in March, 1959. Once again the FBI and Warren Commission avoided this problem by simply failing to conduct a proper investigation and failing to obtain Oswald's discharge papers from Major Gorsky. Their refusal to investigate LEE Oswald in El Toro, or interview Marines who knew him, is another very important "smoking gun."

After LEE Oswald was discharged (March, 1959) he stayed away from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but was seen in several locations including Coral Gables, Key West, New Orleans, and Cuba.”

Here Lee Oswald goes into the dark and doesn’t reappear until a MATS flight to Germany in mid-October 1959. I do not count his alleged hunting trip with his brother Robert in 1959. This according to the photo was in 1958 while Lee was in Japan.

Mid-October, 1959- Steenberber interview- HSCA 1978. Two Oswalds in Europe in 1959.

Please excuse all of the strange typing or formatting in this article.  I am using Libre Office which I find a bit strange to MS Word and will take a little while to figure this out.

Edited by John Butler

The drive-by derp-dropper says:

18 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Would anyone care to debate the Bolton Ford incident right here, you know, without just posting a link or two and pretending it is all debunked.

Would anyone care to argue the case for H&L right here, you know, without just posting a link or two and pretending it’s all been proven?

This thread - and others scuttled for obvious reasons - demonstrates that this charm offensive isn’t working, Jim.  As noted by your bete noir Jeremy B. above:

On 5/27/2021 at 5:40 AM, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Why he keeps spamming this forum by dumping the same passages of Scripture over and over again, while ignoring the arguments and evidence that contradict his holy text, is a mystery. He's obviously trying to recruit converts to his cult, but his methods clearly aren't working.

Who has he managed to convert here in the last few years? There's John Butler, and ... hmm .. well, there's John Butler, who thinks there may have been up to four Oswalds and that two of them may have defected to the Soviet Union ("I keep an open mind on the question of who was first into Russia and when did Harvey get there"). A worthy convert indeed!

19 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Anglo-Saxon vulgarities?  Wash your mouth out with soap.

Where I come from, to “cack” is to “die.”  Also, not a word I would ordinarily use - certainly not as a noun - but thanks to whomever mis-attributed it to me.  Seems to be a lot of that mis-attribution stuff within the H&L “community.”

As for the derivation of these words, I suspect a crack researcher could likely find both in a 1-second Google search.  (Know any?)

But then it couldn’t be insinuated that I trade in Anglo-Saxon vulgarities.

So, that happened....

On 5/9/2021 at 1:05 AM, Chris Bennett said:

David, I thought that was a strange letter for someone to be writing unless they really were in trouble. Seems like she either worked for him or was close in some way.

So I did some research and found a completed eBay auction with a photo of Colonel Joseph C. Ehrlicher.

And turns out he was wing commander for the Civil Air Patrol in New Orleans. How wild is that?

Any other research in Ehrlicher or M. M. Oswald?

Best,

Chris

Photo of Colonel Ehrlicher with the Civil Air Patrol of New Orleans

Hi Chris....

The only "Margaret" versus "Marguerite" is Keating whose family was meshed with the Oswald's...
The thought for some time was that maybe Keating becomes Marguerite yet I don't think that had any legs...

When Married to Ekdahl and then divorced, she supposedly requested to restore OSWALD back....  yet
the records over those next few years are a jumble going from Ekdahl to Oswald on a variety of different land documents.  I believe Ekdahl and EBASCO/GE was very involved in the fight for control of Electricity in growing Dallas-Ft Worth...  Ekdahl was in NY when Marge and little Harvey were there... FWIW

That our CDR is in the Civil Air Patrol in New Orleans is too much of a coincidence (Nice find!)

Pull one thread and 9 take it's place...  I need to read thru the thread as it's been a while...

Take care

DJ

287641560_KeatingandRobertOswaldonTelemachus.thumb.jpg.0fc351950a244a2abe765184cb8bf7dd.jpg

801920725_DoesMargaretKeatingbecomeMOswald-smallerfilesize.thumb.jpg.289e04dc812839e5b5e69f16f6ec3a6b.jpg1641452359_CecileKeatingis50whendaughterMargaretKeatingis23yetshewas22whenMargewasborn.thumb.jpg.cacba5f23c17c1b667b04cd35a5ed7f9.jpg1486660148_CecileKeatingat80andMargueriteOswald-ageunknown.jpg.f3ba440e2255d9488b17268a2028d999.jpg

On 5/25/2021 at 5:53 PM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

There had been some speculation (with the Covid-19 thing) that Jim was ill. It is indeed good to see that he is alive and kicking, albeit still wrong. :)

And McAdams was right ... right? "Goong! Round 11 in the shadow boxing event of 2Ossi-Hargrove and McAdams is honest-Tracy Parnell ..." 🤜🤛