The Education Forum

The assassination of JFK: Who was the Mastermind?

Douglas Caddy

7 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

No, I'm not jerking your chain.  The shooters I named are the ones in Dealey Plaza:

Lucien Sarti  (grassy knoll shooter)

Francois Chiappe  

Jean-Paul Angeletti 

Jean Soutre

In addition, as I have pointed out and documented, Malcolm Wallace was also involved.  There was a shooter from the Dal-Tex building.  Johnny Roselli claimed that he and his men killed Kennedy from the Grassy Knoll and the Storm Sewer.  Even though I distrust James Files and his claim that Johnny Roselli was a shooter, I do however trust Johnny himself and his claim that he and his men assassinated the president.  

Rich - is this your inside info from your dad? 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rich Pope
18 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Rich - is this your inside info from your dad? 

Paul,

All I have to say at this point in time is that the Mafia and the CIA were part of the plot to assassinate the president.  I will also add something that I've posted in the past but bears repeating.  If you've written a book, given interviews or posted online anything that exposes who really planned/killed Kennedy, you will be paid a visit by a couple of guys in dark suits telling you to keep quiet or else.  If you've written a book, given interviews or posted online things that are not true, the government is very happy to let you continue and they will leave you alone because you are only helping them maintain the cover-up.  

That’s funny.

An author could write a book exposing the plotters, the shooters, and the conspiracy. Those ‘guys in dark suits’ would then chuckle and go online to browse the hit pieces and sudden instant mass negative Amazon reviews from ‘debunkers’ that would appear under the book, while waiting for the tabloid news story appearing later that week on Maddow or Morning Joe revealing that the author was a serial abuser who had once beaten his ex-partners, and how could the publisher work with such a guy? Here’s what these three other editors, who are outraged, have to say about such a matter, etc etc.

’Guys in suits’ showing up at the door haven’t been required to bury inconvenient books and articles for a long while.

Guest Rich Pope

Jim Garrison considers Guy Bannister to be the key figure in the assassination of JFK.  The Men Who Killed Kennedy part 4

28 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Jim Garrison considers Guy Bannister to be the key figure in the assassination of JFK.  The Men Who Killed Kennedy part 4

Why would you cite a TV show in reference to what Garrison thought of Bannister, instead of citing Garrison?

Nice one Mr. Wheeler, did not know that about Bezos at all. i knew about Godfrey Rockefeller and the CIA but not that he was a pilot for Bell.

Also, let me correct something about Jim Garrison.  

Garrison only said on that show that he traced the actual machinations up to Banister.   Years later after he wrote his book but before Stone's film came out he said on a radio special that he thought the man behind the plot was Allen Dulles.

13 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

So myself and a few others have been collaboratively studying the "power elite" on and off for about a year now. Our "study group" or crowd source effort was basically formed around a certain You Tuber who has made some pretty prescient predictions about certain current events. Personally, I think he is bread-crumbing information sourced from people who would have the authority to know such things.

A year or so into the effort, I think their is such a thing as an organized elite that has been steering events in the direction they want. In any event, I am less convinced that some of the coincidences of the past 100 years are entirely coincidences.

One of the more interesting examples of MSM subservience to the Power Elite in recent times is the whole narrative surrounding Jeff Bezos. In short, we are not supposed to know that Amazon.com is his families fourth fortune in the past 150 years and that his grandfather, L.P. Gise got DARPA off the ground. (Bezos did not build Amazon in his garage. He comes from the King Family in Texas. The first three fortunes, in order were 1. Cattle. 2. Oil and 3. Uranium.) Also, don't be surprised if the Grandpa Gise side of the Bezos family tree turns out to be tighte with the Lyndon/Ladybird Johnsons families.

A few other coincidences that rarely get mentioned in JFK research circles are:

George deMorenshchildts possible Uranium prospecting ambitions.

Godfey Rockefeller was Chief Pilot for Bell Helicopter for 25 years.

My favorite is Harold Arrowsmith Jr. whom you've never heard of. He financed George Lincoln Rockwell when he was a budding neo-Nazi in 1958; and the CIA was keeping tabs on Harold in '62 because he was corresponding with a Goebbels protege who was simultaneously corresponding with Otto Skorzeny.

The Power Elite (the Deep State) has made it easy to find potential suspects behind some of the more infamous events of the past 100 years. Many of them Summer on Gibson Island, in Maryland.

Here are a few links that try to summarize some findings. Not all, like the Bezos/King/Standard Oil fortune connect to Gibson Island, yet.

Jeff Bezos and Gise Family with King and Hall Family Branches

Nixons Enemie's List and the Author No One Mentions - George T. Bell - Union Busting Family and Bell Helicopter Associate

Richard Bissell Family and Mueller Family Connections

Mueller, Bissell, Prudhomme connections (Belgian/Rothschild Bank and WWI Propaganda)

Charles "Pearre" and Earle Cabell Family - Distant Mueller relatives and closer social connections.

Gibson Island - Interesting Residents. (Urenco, Riggs Bank, Palmer Bank and others.)

Merson Booth - Atomic Energy Commission and White Russian Relatives

Harold Arrowsmith Jr. - Early Neo Nazi financier and possible Otto Skorzeny connections

Bob Woodward - Gibson Island Deep State Hack

Marsh Mclennan Executive and 911

That whole Amazon thing is interesting to me and I don’t pay close attention but I have a personal perspective on it. If anyone has heard of the Nxivm scandal, it is part of this connection. This story canters on the Capital District, Albany, NY area. My girlfriend pointed out a guy who was walking with a woman and she mentioned that he was involved in some scandal, and mentioned Nexivm. It was a year or so before I heard of it again, so I looked it up. I researched the guy and it turns out that he ran a company in this area, some 25 years ago, called Consumer Buy Line, or something like that. It was eventually closed down as a ponzu scheme.

In 1993, just out of college, I injured my leg and needed some temporary work where I could sit down while my leg healed. I worked for Consumer Buy Line as a temp, stuffing envelopes. It was quite an operation, reaching many people, all over the country with a huge array of products.

It, as I said, was shut down, but I was always skeptical of the legal action. But, what do I know, or, what did I know.

2 years later comes windows 95 and the internet, as people now know it.

If Consumer Buy Line was not shut down, it would have been Amazon, I have little doubt. The Neivum thing seems just as strange to me, but what do I know.

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Bezos did not build Amazon in his garage.

Uh, yeah it went something like that. I know some of his early investors personally. It's a very small world in the tech community. I can't comment on the rest of what you say but this statement calls it into question for me.

7 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Rich has been sacked?

Seriously?

I’m not sure what sacked means. It’s just a fun word to use. He has been put on 2PPD, which, from my observations, means he can’t  post at all. For example, Jim Harwood is on 2PPD, and we haven’t heard from him since. I have wondered what the 2PPD thing is really all about. I have speculated that it averages your allowed post count with the number of days you have been a member. If so, with his low post count, 118, he would be able to post at 236 days of membership. Again, just speculating. It’s a strange forum function.

MIke, I thought that would mean what it says: you are allowed two posts per day.