The Education Forum

Storm Drain

Guest Rich Pope

Guest Rich Pope

The Men Who Killed Kennedy part 6 indicates the final head shot came from the storm drain on Elm Street, just like Johnny Roselli said it did.  This would allow the assassin 20-25 minutes to escape Dealey Plaza underground, exiting at the Trinity River.  More quickly if the assassins had practiced more than the investigators did.  In addition, in part 6 of The Men Who Killed Kennedy it states clearly that the CIA traditionally handled assassinations overseas while the Mafia traditionally handled assassinations domestically.  

Edited by Rich Pope

If I was an assassin the idea of 20 to 25 minutes to escape the tunnels would scare the hell out of me. What if someone in the plaza catches a glimpse of me or sees a puff of smoke? They may be focused on the tunnels within seconds. A police officer could pop the manhole cover up and give Chase.

20 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Are you talking about the drain behind the fence or the one on the street?

He doesn’t know. He throws all these theories out and sees what sticks.  Wasn’t he banned a few months back for doing the same thing he’s doing now?

I come here to learn from the people who post here. Him constantly posting his BS with absolutely no evidence to back it up and claiming he has connections to intelligence agencies that he gets his info from is a joke. It’s a slap in the face to the people that post here who do this stuff for a living. Whenever he’s asked to provide evidence he just moves on to the next theory and ignores the request.

Edited by John Kozlowski

If this will help...The 'drain' behind the fence is actually a vault-or a large step plate door about 3X4 ft. that opens into the drain system placed when the underpass was dug out. I've been back there and it is locked. You would probably have to be someone very important to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

What kind of lock is on it? Is it a built in lock in n the plate or just a pad lock? Do you have any idea if it was kept locked in ‘63. 

John here is what it looked like earlier this year.  I have older pictures but would have to find them.  Copyright Cory Santos so that means if anyone wants to use the picture they need a license from me.  

1570434801992.jpg

9 hours ago, Karl Hilliard said:

If this will help...The 'drain' behind the fence is actually a vault-or a large step plate door about 3X4 ft. that opens into the drain system placed when the underpass was dug out. I've been back there and it is locked. You would probably have to be someone very important to have it unlocked.

It has been filled in with concrete. I didn't notice it being locked when I was there recently, it may have been. All that I did notice was that it was sealed, there wasn't any sewer access there any longer.

Edited by Darrell Curtis

12 minutes ago, Karl Hilliard said:

That would rather defeat the purpose of having a drain so as the parking area would not take in standing water.

I could be wrong but I believe that is Jim Garrison in that picture I posted.

I don’t think that’s Garrison

1 hour ago, Karl Hilliard said:

That would rather defeat the purpose of having a drain so as the parking area would not take in standing water.

I could be wrong but I believe that is Jim Garrison in that picture I posted.

That is not Garrison.

3 hours ago, Darrell Curtis said:

It has been filled in with concrete. I didn't notice it being locked when I was there recently, it may have been. All that I did notice was that it was sealed, there wasn't any sewer access there any longer.

As of earlier this year there was a functioning drain there.  See my picture.