The Education Forum

Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

James DiEugenio

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

How's that Russian gun rights movement progressing, by the way?

On 10/16/2019 at 11:54 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Heh heh...

Yeah, as for Maria Butina. She ended up copping  to a plea, not that that would impress "New Republic"Jim. Even knowing little about her case. Those with any sleuthing instincts can easily tell just in taped interviews, that there was something very fishy about her.

Yes Andrew, and who can forget that the original topic of this entire thread was Mark Zaid, He certainly  turned out to be the prevalent despot Jim had feared, didn't he? Zaid was so despotic and over the top in his "deep state" prosecution of Trump that the then Jim Di of 2 weeks ago was actually agreeing with us that the impeachment prosecution of Trump didn't really go far enough! Obviously I'm making a joke how much a non story Jim's K&K story about Zaid, by his own admission  turned out to be.

But in reference to Jim's comments here. Jim has been in the Pro Manafort, pro Giuliani, pro Trump,  now Pro Lindsey Graham, Pro Putin,  faction,  supporting Yanukovych with Ollie Stone.                                                   Look at the results of that ousting as the Ukrainians flock to the Yanukovich estate  after he fled and witness his wholesale corruption in now what the Ukranian prosecutor has accused Yanukovych's inner circle of heading a criminal gang that had cost Ukraine up to $100 billion dollars stolen from the Ukranian people. 

A Monument to Corruption: Yanukovych's Palace Three Years Later    and I can show you 10 more such videos.How anybody with a heart could ignore this story, I couldn't imagine..

Jim says with his usual total certainty that certainly he could never be wrong.:  "When a region or state votes overwhelmingly to save themselves (the vote was 382-0)from being taken over by a bunch of paramilitary Neo Nazi thugs and murderers who are intent on making Ukraine into a mini Fourth Reich, Crimea is a beautiful, well frequented resort area.  They did not want any part of being tied in with a bunch of criminals and Fascists. Its that simple!"  
Da', Crimea is beautiful, Jim! All the more proud to welcome back to the fold!
Yeah, "intent on making Ukraine a mini Fourth Reich". and what happened to that Fourth Reich dream Jim? Maybe they were just "weekend fascists"?. Another Jim fear that never materialized. For Jim that's frustrating, but the rest of us can be grateful.                                                                                                                              The entire war cry from Jim and Ollie Stone is that the movement was  fascist, because they invoked one persons historical name who was a fascist.                    
 Ok to be serious, there is something to the phrase "duly elected individuals" .Ukraine's history of democratic reform  has sucked. But lets look at now, the Ukranian people have overwhelmingly elected a comedian no less, and overturned over 80% of their parliament. You got to admit, that sounds pretty cool. It would never happen here.            

Obviously there's no telling what the future will hold. Or if overtures of peace between Zelensky and Putin will bare fruit, or things will go right back down the toilet, and Putin may decide he's had enough sweet talk.. ( Or whether Trump will work to undermine Zelensky for his master.)  And you can bet Russia's never going to peacefully give back Crimea. Of course, not back to be sullied by those criminals and fascists! Right Jim?

But from the U.S. point of view , sometimes you just get lucky.
The U.S. has been dreadfully wrong before in our joyful proclamations about the "Arab spring"  and the results were very destructive, so fingers crossed, but does Zelensky seems as destructive as the despot he's opposing in Russia?   Hardly!  

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

22 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I guess I wasted my vote by doing so early last week here in Texas for Warren.  Of course it was from the start here, this state is not ready for a liberal Woman.  Molly Ivins and Ann Richards are long gone.  But Liz still seemed to have a chance nationally when I voted and I thought she was best qualified, still do.  But it seems reality looms.

Steyer dropped too.  One less billionaire. I guess his supporters will go to Bloomburg or Biden.   Pete's to Biden as he's moderate.  Read tonight "insiders" are urging Liz and Amy to stay through Tuesday to (hopefully) deny Sanders Minnesota and Massachusetts.  For now I'm hoping enough people see through Bloombergs media blitz to make him reconsider though that could take quite a blow given the money he's spent.

I've read speculation that without daddy's money JFK wouldn't have won.  No SuperPac's back then.  Maye Liz should have let hers come on board earlier and advertised more then.  

I was really surprised AP seems to still see some sort of an outside convoluted chance for Warren.  I'd pretty well given up.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/03/02/elizabeth-warren-brokered-convention/111390312/

I had also never come across this biography, it's depth on her.  Graduated High School at 16, went to George Washington University on a speech scholarship.  Waited tables at 13 to help support her parents and self after dads heart attack.  Seems she might actually be part native American several generations back per the DNA test. I had read all three older brothers went into the military, not mentioned here.

https://www.biography.com/political-figure/elizabeth-warren

Edited by Ron Bulman

13 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Isn’t this a conspiracy forum?

Doesn't anyone ever wonder why Bernie must be beaten but Warren doesn’t get the same treatment?

Her husband’s bio is a mystery. Wikipedia and biography.com can only hide so much. 

No.  It's the JFK Assassination Debate Forum, and in turn how that carry's forward to today.  Part of the debate is that JFK was shot down in the middle of the street in broad daylight for his liberal policies and beliefs.  Some believe those policies and beliefs are still being attacked by the descendants of those who assassinated him. 

32 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Isn’t this a conspiracy forum?

Doesn't anyone ever wonder why Bernie must be beaten but Warren doesn’t get the same treatment?

Her husband’s bio is a mystery. Wikipedia and biography.com can only hide so much. 

The Democratic "establishment" is pulling out all of the stops to stop Bernie tomorrow -- Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Beto, Harry Reid, et.al. are all suddenly jumping on the DNC/Biden bandwagon-- despite the fact that Biden didn't cut the mustard in three of the first four Democratic primaries.

They'd probably do the same thing to Warren if she were the current front runner.

IMO, it's about powerful interest groups opposed to the "progressive"/populist agenda -- banks, Big Oil, Big Pharma, hospital & health insurance corporations, AIPAC, and, of course, the "military-industrial-complex."

Edited by W. Niederhut

Robert Wheeler said:Doesn't anyone ever wonder why Bernie must be beaten but Warren doesn’t get the same treatment?

No I don't wonder at all. Because SHES NOT GOING TO WIN! duh!  

There's nothing conspiratorial about it, anymore than political coalitions are conspiratorial.. It's exactly as I said. They are closing ranks against Bernie. But I was expecting it to happen on Wednesday rather than tonight. As I mentioned, the only person who will give Bernie her delegates would be Warren because they're ideological twins.                                                                                      

I like Elizabeth Warren a lot, and I was prepared to vote for her if she ended up being  the nominee. Something just turned the voter off against her. I did think that claim that Warren made that Bernie didn't think a woman could win was total B.S. And that rightfully set her back a little, but politically that was small potatoes and I don't think that made any real difference. And I don't think appearing tonight on Fox news would make any difference for her anyway, just as I don't think the talking heads on MSNBC like Chris Matthews really move that many peoples minds as most of the people here seem to think. I think people just made a decision that they preferred Bernie, and things like that happen all the time. 

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Chris Matthews was starting to be a real liability for MSNBC.

I wonder who they will replace him with?  John McAdams?

5 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Heh heh...

Yeah, as for Maria Butina. She ended up copping  to a plea, not that that would impress "New Republic"Jim. Even knowing little about her case. Those with any sleuthing instincts can easily tell just in taped interviews, that there was something very fishy about her.

Yes Andrew, and who can forget that the original topic of this entire thread was Mark Zaid, He certainly  turned out to be the prevalent despot Jim had feared, didn't he? Zaid was so despotic and over the top in his "deep state" prosecution of Trump that the then Jim Di of 2 weeks ago was actually agreeing with us that the impeachment prosecution of Trump didn't really go far enough! Obviously I'm making a joke how much a non story Jim's K&K story about Zaid, by his own admission  turned out to be.

But in reference to Jim's comments here. Jim has been in the Pro Manafort, pro Giuliani, pro Trump,  now Pro Lindsey Graham, Pro Putin,  faction,  supporting Yanukovych with Ollie Stone.                                                   Look at the results of that ousting as the Ukrainians flock to the Yanukovich estate  after he fled and witness his wholesale corruption in now what the Ukranian prosecutor has accused Yanukovych's inner circle of heading a criminal gang that had cost Ukraine up to $100 billion dollars stolen from the Ukranian people. 

A Monument to Corruption: Yanukovych's Palace Three Years Later    and I can show you 10 more such videos.How anybody with a heart could ignore this story, I couldn't imagine..

Jim says with his usual total certainty that certainly he could never be wrong.:  "When a region or state votes overwhelmingly to save themselves (the vote was 382-0)from being taken over by a bunch of paramilitary Neo Nazi thugs and murderers who are intent on making Ukraine into a mini Fourth Reich, Crimea is a beautiful, well frequented resort area.  They did not want any part of being tied in with a bunch of criminals and Fascists. Its that simple!"  
Da', Crimea is beautiful, Jim! All the more proud to welcome back to the fold!
Yeah, "intent on making Ukraine a mini Fourth Reich". and what happened to that Fourth Reich dream Jim? Maybe they were just "weekend fascists"?. Another Jim fear that never materialized. For Jim that's frustrating, but the rest of us can be grateful.                                                                                                                              The entire war cry from Jim and Ollie Stone is that the movement was  fascist, because they invoked one persons historical name who was a fascist.                    
 Ok to be serious, there is something to the phrase "duly elected individuals" .Ukraine's history of democratic reform  has sucked. But lets look at now, the Ukranian people have overwhelmingly elected a comedian no less, and overturned over 80% of their parliament. You got to admit, that sounds pretty cool. It would never happen here.            

Obviously there's no telling what the future will hold. Or if overtures of peace between Zelensky and Putin will bare fruit, or things will go right back down the toilet, and Putin may decide he's had enough sweet talk.. ( Or whether Trump will work to undermine Zelensky for his master.)  And you can bet Russia's never going to peacefully give back Crimea. Of course, not back to be sullied by those criminals and fascists! Right Jim?

But from the U.S. point of view , sometimes you just get lucky.
The U.S. has been dreadfully wrong before in our joyful proclamations about the "Arab spring"  and the results were very destructive, so fingers crossed, but does Zelensky seems as destructive as the despot he's opposing in Russia?   Hardly!  

At the end of the cold war the KGB had 700,000 agents and sources world wide. Kalugin said 2/3 of the Soviets in the US were agents or sources. I don't know whether that includes the GRU.

I doubt the Russian modus operandi has changed at all. The US is still lousy with them. Butina was one of them and stated so in her plea.

This is a very interesting video available on Amazon although you may find it elsewhere. It's free for Prime members. It's about the department (T) of the FSB she was or is working for.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07ZDM5HWZ/ref=atv_dp_b00_det_c_UTPsmN_1_12

Edited by Bob Ness

Some thoughts on the different Democratic Party candidates and how they would look debating Trump ( just the visual physically ) if each were the final nominee.

Sanders and Biden would make Trump look young.

Physically fit like a daily jogger, fresh eyed, good natural skin and face color and nice hair Elizabeth Warren would make Trump look old, puffy, bloated, unnaturally tanning bed orange and she would out debate him and probably frustrate him into an angry bully emotional state. Trump couldn't get away with badgering and taunting Warren as a woman like he could a male adversary. 

Bloomberg would make Trump look taller and with his 60 billion dollar wealth, make Trump seem more working class poor.

Obviously, Warren would be the best choice by far against Trump from a visceral comparison point of view.

This is a real factor with millions of voters.

JFK looked healthier, tan and more vigorous than the pale sweaty Nixon in their televised debates.

Bill Clinton looked better than older, watch checking Bush senior and hyper high pitched Texas twang Ross Perot.

Barack Obama same thing with John McCain.

Physical looks of Presidential candidates on the national stage does have an influential effect.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I have 2 brothers who are pretty good guys. Chris Matthews reminds me of my third brother, a total sanctimonious blowhard.       
NBC, figured since they had CNBC they could then have MSNBC be their anti Trump channel, so they got some reasonable Republican moderates to in their minds give balance, but they also got  hard line neocons, whose biggest fear with Trump is that he'd stop the hard line. If they can learn anything from Matthew's "Nazi invasion of France". What they need to do now is to do some further housecleaning and get responsible spokesman who are down on the war machine.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

13 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Crushing and snorting Adderall tablets explains all that time in the bathroom, supposedly tweeting.  Also the manic quality of the tweets.

Edited by David Andrews

Caitlin Johnstone hits the nail squarely on the head.

Dems Converge Around Dementia-Addled Warmonger Ahead Of Super Tuesday

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/dems-converge-around-dementia-addled-warmonger-ahead-of-super-tuesday-37f510044d15

Pretty obvious a calculated back room deal was worked out between Biden and Mayor Pete and Amy Klubuchar.

If Butti and Klubu had kept their campaigns going through Super Tuesday and then dropped out...their endorsements of Biden wouldn't have done much to help Biden.

They had to do this dropping out quickly and before today, with enough time to even go on national exposure stage with Biden.

Their endorsements would then have an immediate impact in the Super Tuesday elections to hurt Sanders and Warren.

My take anyway.

I agree about Biden's loss of cognitive faculties.

I watched the video the link provided. 

Biden has lucid and even fairly energetic spurts. But also clearly addled senior moments as well. 

Sanders is only 1 year older, but he at least seems much sharper mentally than Biden.

Elizabeth Warren seems to still be in her cognitive prime. Quick, sharp, steady and game for a verbal debate challenge.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Elizabeth Warren seems to still be in her cognitive prime. Quick, sharp, steady and game for a verbal debate challenge.

Heck, I think she is also quite attractive physically.

Hotter than Hillary and Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million +!

Warren's cute face would look great on some new U.S. currency.  Maybe even the last space available on Mount Rushmore?

I agree with you up until this point. Then i started cringing for multiple reasons. 

Her sponsors are just as bad as any and if looks mean anything(Not sure they really do, trump?), how can anyone put warren anywhere close to Tulsi?