The Education Forum

Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

46 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Bob, that is not what I was talking about.

But that's OK, I expected it.

Nah I like Ritter just if he can't parse that little Diddy it brings the rest of the article into question for me. I now feel I have to fact check all of his assertions because he skipped a VERY important part of the story which, BTW, is about as partisan as it gets. The ADNI went running willy nilly to the subject of the complaint and the complaint got spiked. How do you expect any different of a reaction? It's not like he's ignorant.

The statute calls for the DNI to refer it back to the ICIG (I'm pretty sure) if there's a disagreement NOT DOJ/WH Counsel and by so doing forewarned them and essentially obstructed the investigation and process. It's no small technicality.

Of course Barr and Durham are running around taking false statements from those pinnacles of integrity Shokin, Kulyk and Lutsenko to reheat the Ukraine 2016 interference to provide cover for a conspiracy. Where's that outrage? Rudy and the Three Amigos tried to gin up some election interference for Trump by creating a false narrative using extortion! Hopefully there are more whistle blowers in Intel. Could of used a few for the old "Curve Ball-Yellow Cake" gag from Bush/Cheney (which Ritter is well acquainted with) partisan or not.

Edited by Bob Ness
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ok, now that you are done blaming the whole system on the White House:

Do you think he is right about the whistleblower?

It's an interesting well thought out article on first blush but as I said I'll have to dive into it a bit. I'm not willing to agree or disagree until I do that, especially with someone I consider a trusted source but may have skimmed over an important point. For that I'll have to spend some of my rapidly disintegrating time equity haha.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:28 PM, Jeff Carter said:

Addendum: Cliff’s furious reargusrd action, fueled by the Time Magazine article, is a form of Denial akin to the Iraqi WMD true believers.

No WMD were found.

Lots and lots of Trump-Russian collusion was found.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/07/politics/donald-trump-jr-full-emails/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer

6 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

One of Trump's most bizarre Trumpaganda mantras since 2017 has been, "The world respects us again," (now that the black guy is out of the White House, etc.)

Apparently, his Confederate cult members actually believe this is true.

Yet, Trump's approval rating in parts of Western Europe has fallen to less than 10%, while Obama continues to be held in high esteem, with approval ratings of 80%.

46 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligence setup

He asked us intel if mifsud was theirs and they said no, thats the sum of this story. If we look to the washington post for clear answers and diligent reporting, we will end up agreeing with the Warren report. 

34 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

He asked us intel if mifsud was theirs and they said no, thats the sum of this story. If we look to the washington post for clear answers and diligent reporting, we will end up agreeing with the Warren report. 

We don't need the DOJ IG or the WAPO to tell us this theory is bunk.

We're being asked to believe that US intl and Crowdstrike framed Putin and Trump for the DNC hack.  And then this story was covered twice (twice!) during the 2016 election, nothing over the last 70 days. Who executes a false flag attack and then keeps it under wraps?

Meanwhile Hillary's e-mails got heavy blanket coverage until the last 11 days when it was total saturation anti-Hillary on cable news.

And these genius Trumpenlinks think the deep state wanted Clinton!

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Bob, It appears Bolton's playing a teasing sort of "come and get me game",and will respond to a subpoena, so why do you think  the Dems aren't going after him?

I've been torn on this one and the speed they're moving at. On the one hand, if he refused to honor a subpoena, the HSPCI could charge him (and the others) with Contempt of Congress, jail and fine him but that could turn him hostile. Instead they dropped the idea of a subpoena and kept it to an invitation. It's possible I suppose that was intentionally done to keep the contempt charge out of the picture while they await a decision, because his lawyers have let them know he'll give Trump up. I don't know that though. I don't blame his lawyers for throwing it to a Judge because it provides top cover for him with the Attorney General, who has turned out to be nothing but a slithering toadie for the President and could potentially cause problems for him. I think this is good lawyering personally, even though it pisses me off. Plus, there's no guarantee Bolton, watching his Fox retainer vanish (1 million?? 2???), wouldn't turn around and sprinkle holy water on everything and say it's all Trumptastic (!!), yay!

I have to say I'm a little scared by the Dems reaction to all this especially after listening to the constitutional experts at the HJC hearing. Their rush to trial has me worried it's really worse than it appears and we're not getting the full story. Strategically speaking,  it may be better to have some new outrage every news cycle until the election. They seem to think it's a National Security priority to hurry because he's gone so far off the rails we're in actual danger from his craziness. I am concerned about that. We all should be.

Now we see Rudy running around with wingnut TV confirming everything we already knew about Trump's trying to use foreign influence via corrupt Russian/Ukrainian "business people". He's doing so openly, with nary a whimper from the Republicans in Congress.

I don't like to be the one to revive this thread after long hours of dormancy, so Bob, you deserve the blame or credit for keeping it going. I'll give you credit because I find it entertaining. I am sure others will blame you because they find the thread annoying.

Back to Business.

I like to try to separate the Deep State's efforts to reverse the results of the 2016 election into distinct "attempts" and "fails." Like in the formula below;

• Effort(1) = (Attempt-1) + (Fail-1)  
  • Effort(2) = (Attempt-2) + (Fail-2)
  • (3),(4)... etc.

Like this:

• "Russian Collusion Hoax" = (Attribute the Leak as a Hack) + (Mueller Report), or,
  • Effort = Attempt + Fail

The formula distinction is only for clarity. The "Attempts" were often an amalgamation of related, over-lapping operations (in personnel and in time), to remove Trump,  so a nice clean Time Line, with distinct begin and end dates is not possible. The overall Trump Take Down Effort looks more like a Gantt Chart than a Timeline.

To date, there have been a total of 3 primary Efforts, in roughly the time order shown below.

1. "Russian Collusion Hoax" = (Attribute the Leak as a Hack) + (Mueller Report)

2. "Trump is Racist" = (Associate Trump with White Supremacists and Iranian Monarchists*) + (Charlottesville False Flag)

3. "Ukrainegate"  = (Argue Trump should be impeached for (1.) "quid-pro-quo", then (2.) "Bribery", then (3.) whatever polls best, etc.) + (Schiff's Public Impeachment Hearing**)

Since we are now on Effort(3), but many of you are still arguing about Effort(1), the Russian Collusion Hoax, you will be happy to know that some interesting information came out yesterday from Ray McGovern.

The video is only five minutes long. Ray McGovern reminds us that the DNC emails were not "hacked", but "leaked". Ray received a subpoena, which is new news. 

This is a 20 minute video (all audio) that was posted about 4 months ago. An abbreviated version (6 min) was posted about 2 years ago. Even though the longer version is 4 months old, I am pretty confident no one here has heard it.

The long version and the abbreviated one is a discussion between Ed Butowsky and Sy Hersh.

Long Version.

Short Version.

*Iranian Monarchists - a catch all for a supposed activist group that wanted to Trump to overthrow the current Iranian regime and build concentration camps in North Africa to stem the tide of Middle Eastern Refugees looking for passage to Europe. 

**The current Nadler hearing continues, but the Ukrainegate Impeachment Effort died with the Schiff hearing.

Edited by Robert Wheeler
2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I don't like to be the one to revive this thread after long hours of dormancy, so Bob, you deserve the blame or credit for keeping it going. I'll give you credit because I find it entertaining. I am sure others will blame you because they find the thread annoying.

Back to Business.

I like to try to separate the Deep State's efforts to reverse the results of the 2016 election into distinct "attempts" and "fails." Like in the formula below;

• Effort(1) = (Attempt-1) + (Fail-1)  
  • Effort(2) = (Attempt-2) + (Fail-2)
  • (3),(4)... etc.

Like this:

• "Russian Collusion Hoax" = (Attribute the Leak as a Hack) + (Mueller Report), or,
  • Effort = Attempt + Fail

The formula distinction is only for clarity. The "Attempts" were often an amalgamation of related, over-lapping operations (in personnel and in time), to remove Trump,  so a nice clean Time Line, with distinct begin and end dates is not possible. The overall Trump Take Down Effort looks more like a Gantt Chart than a Timeline.

To date, there have been a total of 3 primary Efforts, in roughly the time order shown below.

1. "Russian Collusion Hoax" = (Attribute the Leak as a Hack) + (Mueller Report)

2. "Trump is Racist" = (Associate Trump with White Supremacists and Iranian Monarchists*) + (Charlottesville False Flag)

3. "Ukrainegate"  = (Argue Trump should be impeached for (1.) "quid-pro-quo", then (2.) "Bribery", then (3.) whatever polls best, etc.) + (Schiff's Public Impeachment Hearing**)

Since we are now on Effort(3), but many of you are still arguing about Effort(1), the Russian Collusion Hoax, you will be happy to know that some interesting information came out yesterday from Ray McGovern.

The video is only five minutes long. Ray McGovern reminds us that the DNC emails were not "hacked", but "leaked". Ray received a subpoena, which is new news. 

This is a 20 minute video (all audio) that was posted about 4 months ago. An abbreviated version (6 min) was posted about 2 years ago. Even though the longer version is 4 months old, I am pretty confident no one here has heard it.

The long version and the abbreviated one is a discussion between Ed Butowsky and Sy Hersh.

Long Version.

Short Version.

*Iranian Monarchists - a catch all for a supposed activist group that wanted to Trump to overthrow the current Iranian regime and build concentration camps in North Africa to stem the tide of Middle Eastern Refugees looking for passage to Europe. 

**The current Nadler hearing continues, but the Ukrainegate Impeachment Effort died with the Schiff hearing.

You may remain willfully ignorant if you want Robert but remember he's not lying to me, he's lying to you.