The Education Forum

I told you Tulsi's the one!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Anthony.

But, you can wager that the MSM will now go after her as a Conspiracy freak.

Kathy, let's be fair:

1.) Impeachment has not played out and

2.) the primaries have not started.

Thanks Dave, will tell my webmaster.

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Jim - off topic - there may be a problem with the Kennedys and King site.  I haven't been able to get in since late last night.  It just keeps cycling but not opening.

It seems to be working now. Still a little slow loading but not like earlier today.

We're not sure loyal U.S. Major Gabbard - is it not against Army regs for an officer to hold civilian office simultaneous to serving - is the correct choice for a country reeling from misspent military budgets, illegal invasions, and, occupations. We've not heard a repudiation of Pentagon practices from her - only a rejection of 'regime change',  which she misplaces the responsibility for at the doorstep of our dwindling civilian authority.

This sideshow of an impeachment is going to be one of the final death knells of the civilian sector. So many more important issues face our most vulnerable citizens - one of which would be fixed if some of that mis-applied energy could be put behind the Social Security 2100 Act, now lagging way behind in the house. Another is electronic election reform - the cyber security director at Homeland Security, of all people, has been shouting from the rooftops that states must immediately begin funding implementation of fixes for the vast corruptability inherent in our voting system at this late date.

9 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I never said the impeachment had played out. My point was that the inquiry is run much like a grand jury, an evidence hunt. Whether there are grounds or not does not negate the fact that she went on FOX and complained about a lack of transparency, and she knows better. It was a selling point for her to a base.  I still think she's going to be the Jill Stein of 2020,  It would be funny as heck if that were her running mate.

Sorry I'm acerbic. I have had my fill of this stuff. You folk are more than welcome to like her--I don't.

I’m with you on this one. I supported her several times. But the more I’ve listened to her the less enamored I’ve become. She doesn’t seem able to articulate what exactly her position is regarding the military. I don’t think she is a Russian asset. She rarely addresses anything but regime change wars. Like you I supported Jill Stein’s post election inquiry. She was blocked legally because she had no legal standing. I wish she had been successful.

I’m so annoyed at the anti-Hillary media complex. Whatever she is, she is not George Bush, to whom we all owe the present horrible situation in the Middle East generally. She has made mistakes, and I’m no huge fan at all. But the demonization is fracturing the Democrats and destroying any hope we have of coming together. It’s divide and conquer, and that makes me certain that the sources are untrustworthy. Yes, there is a battle within the Democratic Party, but Joe Biden, Clinton, Obama are not the enemy.