The Education Forum

MWN Episode 133 - Nikolas Schreck on Charles Manson and the Tate-Labianca Murders, 50 Years Later

Thanks, S.T. and NS.  Very much worth listening to, including the hour before the EF reader questions are answered.

I wish I had asked about the Steven Parent killing, including the time it occurred, since NS alludes to Tom O'Neill's mysterious footnote in Chaos that there is more to the Parent death than has been revealed.  NS tantalizingly mentions that Parent was killed because he "looked in the window" of the murder house.  If that's literal and not a generalization, it raises questions as to when Parent was killed in relation to the others, and even whether Parent was in the guest house with Garretson during the other murders.

Edited by David Andrews

I agree. What Nikolas and I have tentatively agreed to do is to set up a series of episodes after The Manson File is released. The plan (so far) is to take a few chapters of the book, per episode, and just discuss those chapter, allowing us to really zoom in on the various chapters. That's the tentative plan. But I'll once again ask for EF questions for each chapter range for those who get the book. I'd like to do this collaboratively. Everyone's questions were very good, and I know Nikolas thought so, as well. 

Edited by S.T. Patrick